British Royal Family Current Events 10: July 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of great pics out today of the Cambridge/Sussex families!

LaRae

I love the pictures. We just seen Archie 4 days ago so no big deal about the face.

I love the pictures. We just seen Archie 4 days ago so no big deal about the face.

I've seen one photo of his face today ...but the rest are all back of his head! lol

Still cute pics of all the cousins!

LaRae

So, what team won the polo match?
William's or Harry's?

These are lovely photos of both families, but I wonder how long Meghan and her little one actually stayed. There are no photos of her sitting down, and she is carrying Archie the whole time, which is hard to do for an extended period of time, even if it's a 2 month old.

From the pics I've seen she stayed until it was over...pics of her walking to the car with Harry and Archie.

LaRae

From the pics I've seen she stayed until it was over...pics of her walking to the car with Harry and Archie.

LaRae

Yes, I saw those, but they don't mean she came at the beginning and stayed the whole time. How long is a polo match? I have no idea, but if it's more than say, about 45 minutes or so, if it were me, with a munchkin that age, I'd probably just show up for the last half an hour and then call it good.

Babies that age are still being fed every two hours or so.

Babies that age are still being fed every two hours or so.

Exactly, not to mention other things they are doing on a frequent schedule that may require immediate attention.

These are lovely photos of both families, but I wonder how long Meghan and her little one actually stayed. There are no photos of her sitting down, and she is carrying Archie the whole time, which is hard to do for an extended period of time, even if it's a 2 month old.

They definitely stayed until the end of the game and left with Harry. Maybe she found it uncomfortable trying to get down and up from ground level carrying a baby? It did look like there was a tent, so she could've gone in there and sat on a chair if she got tired of standing.

There was a photo of Harry putting something or taking something from the back trunk, and you can see a make shift changing table.

Last edited:
Oh myyyyy :wub: Little Louis stealing the show again, I love the photos of him with sunglasses on!

What a lovely family event for everyone to attend, and for such worthwhile causes as well.

Exactly, not to mention other things they are doing on a frequent schedule that may require immediate attention.

Louis would not be potty trained yet at his age, so he'd need diapers changed as well. There were other babies and small children there as well-maybe there was an area set up for moms and babies.

William's or Harry's?

Maybe William's--there are photos of him with a big trophy cup.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally would not have chosen to nurse my infant in a semi public place. You really need access to running water for the mother to clean herself before and after, and certainly after nappie changes. Good for her, she made a brief appearance, and then she went home to take care of motherhood business.

Well what a lovely treat! Archie looks so big now! Definitey think he is a ginger.

The Cambridge Kids are so adorable. Little Louis seems like such a character, like his sister. George is sooo tall now! And continues to look more and more like his grandma Mike. All Middleton, that one.

Always a joy to see the brothers play polo together <3

Lovely pictures of a great day out.
The children are full of beans and look to enjoy sports.
They will grow up to love playing Polo - maybe in charity matches too..

Notice how wonderfully the Duchess of Gloucester greeted The Queen.
That was so elegantly done. Only to be outdone by Princess Anne greeting King Felipe of Spain.

That was so elegantly done. Only to be outdone by Princess Anne greeting King Felipe of Spain.

The Duchess of Gloucester greeted, The Queen, almost like the old royal family used to greet Queen Victoria. Very elegantly done.

I loved the big family outing we saw with the Cambridge and Sussex family. Not only did the polo event raised money for William and Harry’s charities, but the royal negative headlines were knocked right off the front pages by a great set of adorable family pictures. That’s what needed to be done. That’s what I’ve been stressing to happen. The royals can turn things around. They’re the only ones that can do it.

A selection of great images of the Cambridges and Sussexes from the charity polo match yesterday that raised £1million

https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incomi...ay-in-King-Power-Royal-Charity-Polo-Match.jpg

William's or Harry's?

William’s team

The Duke of Cambridge today took part in the Royal Charity Polo Day for the Khun Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Memorial Polo Trophy at Billingbear Polo Club, the Straight Mile, Wokingham, Berkshire.

- Court Circular ll 10 July

The best part of it all was the 1 million raised for the various charities that William and Harry were supporting. Mix in a family outing and cute little kids and its a pleasant experience all the way around.

Seeing Charlotte sitting in the back of the car chowing down reminds me so much of many times with my own family that we "tailgated" especially in the summer. Charlotte did *not* look amused at being caught with her mouth full though. :lol:

:previous: I think it is possible that Archie may have been a little grizzly which would explain why Meghan seemed to be walking around a lot but even so there was great interaction between both families with Prince Louis looking to be the family wag. The snaps of him with his mum's sunglasses and poking his tongue out at Meghan are priceless.

The photos of the Cambridge children with Catherine and Meghan with Archie are lovely. Thanks for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom