British Royal Family Current Events 10: July 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted it under Catherine’s engagements as she is patron

I posted it under Catherine’s engagements as she is patron

Oh, alright. I just thought the engagement should’ve been posted in the family engagement thread.

Did you see the photo of Louis reaching up to touch Archie's toes? So sweet!

LaRae

Oh, alright. I just thought the engagement should’ve been posted in the family engagement thread.

See this is where joint events get a little confusing...if Meghan isn’t attending as an official event I guess it goes in two separate threads but then if Meghan goes in the CC then it should be in this thread. But we won’t know until after the event. Mind blowing.

I would have put it here...

:previous: Well, Catherine is Patron, and Meghan is a tennis fan supporting her friend so I am guessing Catherine's attendance will be work and Meghan's, private.

It was announced as an official engagement for both.

A lot of times too its a conundrum as to just where a post on something should go. It often ends with a post being made in three different spots of identical information. It happens.

Both Kate and Meghan are attending an event together and that's two duchesses from the British Royal Family so its a family thing. Kate is also patron of such event and can be discussed in her patronage thread. Personally, I'll leave it up to the moderators to decide which place we continue a discussion in.

All I will say though now is that I'm looking forward to both women having an enjoyable day out at a good tennis match. They're certainly not going to care where its discussed at. :D

It was announced as an official engagement for both.

Ah then I would say it would go on this thread but not 100% :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Last year when both women attended they arrived together despite Kate being patron.
Where is Meghan?

Megan will be coming from Windsor not KP this time, and will be leaving Archie after his feed. It probably all takes longer from Windsor.

Exactly, you are absolutely right: Dozends of photographers aroung shooting one photo after another for hours and not a single photo of Meghan reacting or communicating with cute Louis, her husband´s youngest nephew...:ermm::whistling:
https://duchessofostergotlands.tumb...id-you-didnt-see-a-picture-of#notes-container

Time to give it a rest I think.

Unfortunately Serena Williams has lost to Simona Halep in straight sets.

Meghan has left Wimbledon after the Singles Final,
Catherine and Pippa have stayed for the men’s doubles final.

The Duke of Kent is also in attendance today at Wimbledon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that..pic of him talking to Kate.

LaRae

Time to move on from the relationship of the Duchesses of Cambridge and Sussex

What a wonderful day of seeing Catherine and Meghan carrying out an official engagement together. I’d like to see them do more things together. You can tell they enjoyed themselves.

It would be nice if this would become a yearly tradition: the two duchesses attending the Women's final - next to the Cambridges attending the Men's final.

2 years in a row..seems like they have started an annual tradition.

LaRae

2 years in a row..seems like they have started an annual tradition.

LaRae

Maybe. I just wonder if Meghan is more of a Serena fan than a tennis fan. (I really don’t know.)

^^^^^ That we will find out over time I think. It would be as nice to see her there next year as it was this year and last year.

I think it was lovely to see Meghan in a "Middleton" sandwich and, if she didn't know every little thing about tennis before, I think she will now.

^^^^^ That we will find out over time I think. It would be as nice to see her there next year as it was this year and last year.

I think it was lovely to see Meghan in a "Middleton" sandwich and, if she didn't know every little thing about tennis before, I think she will now.

I think so too.

The Duke of York and Lady Louise were seen riding along the River Thames in Windsor today, July 22:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

So they don’t look like they were riding together, Louise is with her father and Andrew is with someone else.

They probably will visit Balmoral during the Queen's stay but given the location of the games, it's more likely they're at the Castle of Mey with Prince Charles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom