The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-24-2017, 08:58 AM
Heir Apparent

I assume some arrived on Saturday and the rest are travelling today to be there for tonight's festivities.

Old 12-24-2017, 09:54 AM
Heir Apparent

Looks like all the Queen's children, niece & nephew and her grandchildren, except Zara and her family, is there/will be there for Christmas. Everyone looks nice. I like today's photos and am looking forward to tomorrow's.
(Goodness, Louise has gotten tall.)

Old 12-24-2017, 09:56 AM
Royal Highness

Her Majesty and The Countess look lovely as always. I LOVE Autumn's coat. The DofE looks so energetic and sharp for 96. God bless him.
Old 12-24-2017, 12:38 PM
Administrator

We have opened this thread just in time for Christmas!

Please note that the moderation team has discussed the issue of race as it relates to the BRF in GREAT DETAIL and we have something planned in the not so distant future. With that being said, we are asking you to refrain from discussing race, Meghan and Princess Michael (as it relates to race), the brooch, etc until that time.

Let's stay on topic.

Any and all additional posts that disregard this post, will be deleted without notice. If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the BRF Moderation team. If you decide to disregard this post, well, let's just see how this plays out.

Zonk
TRF Administrator

Merry Christmas to all!

Old 12-24-2017, 01:47 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I wasn't expecting to see so many royals at the Christmas eve service today - that was a nice surprise! Lady Louise is getting so tall - I loved her winter scarf. Nice to see Philip leading the family to the entrance of the church too, he seems to be looking well which is good. He still has incredible stamina for someone who isn't far of 100.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 12-24-2017, 02:02 PM
Royal Highness

Zara and Michael are in Australia with Mia for Christmas. Such cute and happy pics of them walking to a friend's to celebrate. They are such a down to earth, wonderful and laid back couple, real role models of hard work.
Old 12-24-2017, 02:17 PM
Imperial Majesty

I think the family will be doing two walks to church in the morning. Very good pictures should come out of both.

A.W. TOZER
Old 12-24-2017, 02:32 PM
Royal Highness

Take it for what it's worth, DM is reporting some in the crowd are disappointed that Meghan was not at the church walk today. I think she will be there for the Xmas Eve dinner.
Old 12-24-2017, 02:41 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Security though for the walk was very much prepared for anything that could happen. Electronic scanning of individuals (even a kid) was a good move. They expected a larger crowd than usual.
Old 12-24-2017, 02:44 PM
Imperial Majesty

Harry & Meghan, and the Cambridge’s and Charles and Camilla will be there tomorrow morning.

A.W. TOZER
Old 12-24-2017, 03:51 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
I wasn't expecting to see so many royals at the Christmas eve service today - that was a nice surprise! Lady Louise is getting so tall - I loved her winter scarf. Nice to see Philip leading the family to the entrance of the church too, he seems to be looking well which is good. He still has incredible stamina for someone who isn't far of 100.
I was so happy to see Prince Philip. I have been concerned about him since his retirement, wondering if he was sick in someway, but he looks quite well. He looks like he will live to be at least 100!! I hope so.
Old 12-24-2017, 07:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

Royals gather at Sandringham for Christmas Eve service | Daily Mail Online

Must say I wasn't expecting to see so many royals until tomorrow. Great to see them today

Happy to see Philip in high spirits and good shape to make the walk with the others. I love the joke he made about the little girl with the big bow His sense of humor hasn't disappeared.
Old 12-24-2017, 08:23 PM
Aristocracy

I hope Princess Alexandra is there.

I hope the new Earl and Countess of Snowdon is there.

I want to see Serena meet Meghan. She is a no-nonsense woman, just like her cousin-in-law and mother-in-law.
Old 12-24-2017, 08:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westfield Bakery View Post
I hope Princess Alexandra is there.

I hope the new Earl and Countess of Snowdon is there.

I want to see Serena meet Meghan. She is a no-nonsense woman, just like her cousin-in-law and mother-in-law.
This is not an extended family gathering-you know that. To say you hope Princess Alexandra is there is silly. Princess Alexandra is somewhere spending Christmas with her own children and grandchildren.

Earl and Countess Snowden are there already. They are in the photos from church this morning.

You are not going to see Meghan meet Serena-Meghan already met Serena-you know that, since they both attended the Queen's family Christmas lunch.
Old 12-24-2017, 08:40 PM
Imperial Majesty

I wouldn't hinge my hopes of any of the above mentioned being at Sandringham. Its possible but those people do have their own families that they spend the holidays with.

The best possiblity I think would be the Snowdons.
Old 12-24-2017, 08:49 PM
Majesty

No sign of Harry or Meghan

Royals gather at Sandringham for Christmas Eve service | Daily Mail Online
Old 12-24-2017, 08:49 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-H Anglophile View Post
This is not an extended family gathering-you know that. To say you hope Princess Alexandra is there is silly. Princess Alexandra is somewhere spending Christmas with her own children and grandchildren.

And I know you know Earl and Countess Snowden are there already. They are in the photos from church this morning.

You are not going to see Meghan meet Serena since 1) that already happened and 2)you weren't there. Those are facts.
Sandringham is a big estate. The whole family should be there.
Old 12-24-2017, 08:53 PM
Imperial Majesty

I'm guessing Harry and Meghan are at Amer with the Cambridges. Neither party has been seen today.

LaRae
Old 12-24-2017, 08:53 PM
Imperial Majesty

If you've paid attention to previous years, you would know that what you present isn't the case at all. This is the primary reason why the Queen hosts an *extended family* Christmas luncheon before she leaves for Sandringham. It frees up the extended family to spend the holidays with their own immediate families.

Read through this thread dating back and you will see how it works.
Old 12-24-2017, 09:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
I'm guessing Harry and Meghan are at Amer with the Cambridges. Neither party has been seen today.

LaRae
Neither were Charles and Camilla. Does anyone know when they were all supposed to arrive? I know they arrive at their own scheduled time with Charles and Camilla arriving last.

Tags
christmas