The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-18-2015, 09:02 AM
Majesty

I simply adored the new pic that Charles and Camilla released! The have started releasing very intimate pictures from early on!

Old 12-18-2015, 09:05 AM
Royal Highness

I agree. There is such harmony between them. High resolution:
http://images.closerweekly.com/uploa...es-camilla.jpg

Old 12-20-2015, 09:19 AM
Majesty

Her Majesty the Queen attended church with the Duke of Edinburgh this morning as the Royal Family began their Christmas holidays in Sandringham.

Queen kicks off Royal holiday with Sandringham church service | UK | News | Daily Express
Old 12-20-2015, 09:36 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Royal Blogger

I adore the picture of Charles and Camilla. There is so much warmth in it!

The picture of the family of William is lovely as well.
Old 12-20-2015, 10:50 AM
Heir Apparent

There is conflicting reports on what the Cambridges are doing. The mail is saying basically the same as last year. Christmas Eve with Royals, Church and then back to Anmer . Camilla Tominey of the Express says they are staying at Sandringham and doing everything with the Queen.

Don't know which is correct. If they are alternating, it's the royals turn. I thought last year was the perfect solution. With Christmas Eve being the big Royal gift day, you go to the big house on 24 and then church with every one on the 25 and then spend time with Kate's family afterwards.

They always say Sandringham is crowded at Christmas. Why would the Cambridges spend the night there when they have a house minutes away? That would free up some rooms for others. Even if they spend all the time with royals they could just drive over and back.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 12-20-2015, 11:07 AM
Majesty

There are even confliciting reports on the photo the Cambirdges have released (Charlotte is sais to have been photoshopped), so I don't mind them, as they alway have nothing important to say...
Old 12-20-2015, 12:44 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Kate Middleton has turned Anmer Hall into a temple of Christmas kitsch | Daily Mail Online
Old 12-20-2015, 12:46 PM
Majesty

Kate and William to join 29 other royal guests for Christmas lunch | Royal | News | Daily Express
Old 12-20-2015, 02:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

So basically, the press has no idea at all what the Cambridges are doing and are making up conflicting stories.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 12-20-2015, 02:19 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

I wonder how may bedrooms there are at Sandringham House as the media always make it sound very over crowded at Christmas!
Old 12-20-2015, 02:20 PM
Heir Apparent

...And we will never really know what they do especially behind closed doors on large country estates so it will always be speculation until/unless the RF comment themselves.
Old 12-20-2015, 02:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

I still think Christmas Eve with one side of the family, as well as Church with that side of the family, and then Christmas Day lunch with the in laws makes a lot of sense- especially when the kids are too young to be able to behave in formal circumstances for long periods of time.

I hope that's the route they go because it sounds more fun for the kids, but whatever they want to do, they should be able to do.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 12-20-2015, 02:34 PM
Heir Apparent

I agree. The focus should be on the kids. They are Mike and Carole's only grandkids too and they shouldn't have to miss watching them enjoy Christmas especially when they are young and still believe in Santa.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 12-21-2015, 06:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Some of the family went ice skating at Whitmoor Forest near Ascot. I think it's lovely that the Wessex children are so close to their Phillips and Tindall cousins. :)

A right royal skate! Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall take daughter Mia Grace to Lapland UK - and join Sophie Wessex for a festive spin on the ice
Old 12-21-2015, 08:40 AM
Majesty

Wow, good pics! I wonder why the Daily Mail has pixeled some of the kids's face for once!
Old 12-21-2015, 09:19 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
Some of the family went ice skating at Whitmoor Forest near Ascot. I think it's lovely that the Wessex children are so close to their Phillips and Tindall cousins. :)

A right royal skate! Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall take daughter Mia Grace to Lapland UK - and join Sophie Wessex for a festive spin on the ice
Looks like a fun family pre-Christmas Day out!
Old 12-21-2015, 11:53 AM
Heir Presumptive

I have something in common with Sophie...

...our skating style. Grit teeth and frown in concentration; stare grimly at ice and pray not to fall. Good times...

Abraham Lincoln
Old 12-21-2015, 12:37 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

The Queen brightens up a grey day in an aquamarine coat and matching hat as she attends Sunday Church Service just days before Christmas at Sandringham.

The Queen attends Sunday service at St Mary Magdalene, Sandringham* | Daily Mail Online
Old 12-21-2015, 03:53 PM
Serene Highness

It looks like it will not be a white Christmas at Sandringham this year.
I live in a climate where we never have snow, so I really enjoy seeing photos of people celebrating Christmas w/ snow about such as Sandringham 2009
'One is a Royal... Get Me Out of Here!' Bishop of Norwich chides Royals for knowledge of ITV Jungle programme | Daily Mail Online
Old 12-21-2015, 04:16 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
Wow, good pics! I wonder why the Daily Mail has pixeled some of the kids's face for once!
The DM's behavior is ridiculous.

Last week they had no problem showing the faces of children including Mia.
This week they are pixeled out.

They did the same thing, last year when the Tindalls were in Australia. They pixeled the photos of Mia when they ran a story about the Tindall vacation. A few days later they ran a story about Zara being a hands on mother and the photo of Mia in Australia were not pixeled.

We will have to wait until they run a story about Zara then we will see these pictures.

Tags
christmas