British Royal Christmas 1: 2008-2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Christmas message of HRH The Prince of Wales really addressed the persecution of Christians which it seems is a cause that deeply concerns the Prince.

The Christmas message of HRH The Prince of Wales really addressed the persecution of Christians which it seems is a cause that deeply concerns the Prince.

An important topic about which we don't hear much. Those statistics about Christian communities are shocking. Thank you for posting.

HRH is undoubtedly a compassionate man. Maybe he is moved sometimes by the spirit of his paternal grandmother.

The reactions to Georges's determined stirring by HM & Charles are priceless:lol:

An important topic about which we don't hear much. Those statistics about Christian communities are shocking.

The Prime Minister -Boris Johnson's Christmas Message was on exactly the same subject - FINALLY Important people are beginning to take up this cause..

Last edited:
^ Stirring Christmas Pudding is very hard work indeed, and requires serious Bicep power..

Poor George really stands NO chance...

I wonder if Prince William got any tips from Mary Berry ;)

George was having fun and the queen seemed a bit concerned that her dress might get hit by a piece of pudding.

George surely was determined to "get 'er done" wasn't he? He'll remember how he made that pudding every time he eats some now. Kids being active in the kitchen when they're young make for a more independent adult down the line. ?

Such a sweet video! George seemed to be interested in the pudding making - he still seems to be shyer than his sister Charlotte when it comes to meeting officials, as he looked a bit overwhelmed when he had to shake hands, but I don't blame him - it must be daunting for any age if it's something you're not used to, let alone a six year old. He reminds me a little of a young Prince Philip in this, too, which is the first time I've seen a resemblance between the two.

I cracked up at George stabbing at the dough, like he was frustrated and just wanted to kill it, lol

It made me laugh as well, I teach 5&6 year olds and that seems a very usual 6 year old boy approach to most things:lol:

It would be really cute if it was in color. I can't think of a black-and-white photo taken in the last 50 years that I like.

I will say this, Catherine is the best at capturing her children's personalities. So her photos are always a treat in that sense. The only drawback is that since she's behind the camera she's missing from the family photo.

I notice Louis is wearing the same outfit from his first birthday photos, the red sweater and undershirt. So this photo is likely an outtake from that photo session. Maybe that's why they went black-and-white to make it look less like a "leftover" from April.

Last edited:
Aww lovely pic of William and the kids. Kate's best [I'm usually not a fan of her snaps tbh].

Charlotte has such a mature face. She resembles the Queen but not as the Queen was as a child, but as an adult. So much character! I find my eye is always drawn to her in pictures. I also see echoes of Kate in her too.

Louis and George are all Middleton IMO. Absolute cuties!

Charlotte remains a blend of The Queen and Kate. Louis (in his more recent pics from last week) is looking more a Windsor. George a blend of William and Michael.

Waiting to see if the Cambridge kids are walking to Church with their parents.

LaRae

Its a cold crisp Christmas morning as per the BBC who are live at Sandringham.

The Early Morning Service was Holy Communion @8am with a 11.00am Mattins(Prayer Service).

The Queen is enroute with the duchess of Cornwall in the car.

Last edited:
The Queen arrives for the annual Christmas Morning Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom