British Royal Christmas 1: 2008-2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like reading about Victoria and Christmas. Made me smile to read about how the outgoing Prince Henry and eventually their brood of kids, helped Gangan get back into the Christmas spirit. :flowers:

I thought Isla and Savannah wonderfully well behaved on the way in to church. Nicely dressed, too. Gosh, I love Christmas

Well wouldn't you be on best behaviour if Princess Anne was holding your hand? :whistling::ROFLMAO: Seriously though, lovely to see the RF in attendance and nice to see Anne's family in strong numbers after the sad news about Zara.

I thought the image of C&C leading the royal family on their way to church was a real glimpse into what the future holds.

Sad the queen was still too ill to attend, nice to see philip:flowers:

Great turn out. Loved seeing both Philips girls, who looked adorable and well behaved. Everyone was quite festive. Love seeing these pics every year.

Yes, camillas and Charles leading is a total glimpse of things to come.

Nice to see Charlotte and George at church with their parents and middletons.

I thought the image of C&C leading the royal family on their way to church was a real glimpse into what the future holds.

I know. I do miss The Queen today, but this is how it will look in the future.

The annual royals arriving at St Mary Magdalene Church at Sandringham wasn't the same without Her Majesty,The Queen.

Prince Philip only walked to church at the early service. He and Sophie were driven to the afternoon service.

Prince Philip only walked to church at the early service. He and Sophie were driven to the afternoon service.

I like that Sophie accompanied him to the later service in the car as she used to accompany the Queen.

There's also a cute little moment where Savannah is collecting flowers and she gives a bunch to James to hold. Savannah and James

No red blooded male at Jame's age would be overly pleased at carrying a mess of posies around. Perhaps Savannah coddled him into it saying something like "We can take these home to Granny (or Gan Gan or whatever Savannah and James call the Queen). James, from what I see, handled the whole situation with grace and aplomb and that had to make his family proud. :flowers: (flowers for James of course)

I think it may be a member of the household, an equerry maybe? If you watch the video of them arriving he seems to hold back when they go in to church

I always look forward into seeing photos of the RF at Sandringham. It was nice to see Savannah and Isla attending this year, I wasn't expecting to see them. I wonder if this means they will be at Trooping the Colour next summer too. The photos and GIFs of James and Savannah with the flowers are super cute.
The family looked as if it was a bit empty without HM there though. I hope that she still managed to enjoy her Christmas, despite the fact that she was ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom