British Royal Christmas 2004-2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for posting all the great pics! :flowers:Coudn´t wait to return to my pc to see them!

The Queen looked great (as ever), i agree. Only the hat with all the coloured feathers is maybe a bit too much.
The Duchess of Cornwall lovely (again). The coat with the brooches fitted her so well, also the hat together with the gloves, shoes and bag. Very nice!
The Princess Royal looked not really pretty, i think. The hat is nice, but the rest did not look special or very elegant for the event.
Princess Eugenie looked for the first time like an adult. Very nice and her outfit suited her well for her age.
Princess Beatrice....uhhh.:eek: Her outfit looked completely horrible. The worst one is this hat.
The Duke of Edinburgh very nice. Elegant, perfect.
The Prince of Wales great as ever. But please someone should buy him a new coat.The camel one is nice but on every pic for so many years...;)
The Duke of York elegant but also ( i agree) very dark.
The Earl of Wessex also perfect, but a bit more colours, please...

Oh, i love these Christmas pics!:)

milla Ca, you know what men are like! Women like to change the style of their coat every season, men tend to stick to the same coat and if they have to replace it, it is with the same style, same colour! :D

I guess I'm in the minority. I like Beatrice's coat, but the hat is ridiculous. The Queen looked lovely. :flowers: I thought Anne looked drab and dreary.

I guess I'm in the minority. I like Beatrice's coat, but the hat is ridiculous. The Queen looked lovely. :flowers: I thought Anne looked drab and dreary.
Liz, we all have different tastes, then there must be the age difference to take into account! :flowers: We all seem to be agreed that Beatrices hat was terrible! :D :flowers:

I love the color of Princess Beatrice's hat as an accent color for her, though I don't think it looks good on her. The style is off I think......For her, I don't think hats work overly well.........

I don't necessarily think any of this relates to downgrading Camilla. I think it has to do with listing people with names which will aid in searches for photos. Often a person's "maiden name" is used because it's easier to link all the photos in stock with one common factor, so searching on the original will bring up pre and post marriage images.
(after all, how long was Diana still called "Lady Diana" in some quarters - years after her marriage and even after she died)

Queen Elizabeth is looks and beautiful big hat! She is perceft and elegant dress! Duchess Camilla is elegant dress and black hat! Prince Philip and Queen Elizabeth see out jokes! They have marriage 60th anniversary wedding and oldest monarch,many grandchildren!

I think the beste dressed was Camilla and Princess Eugenie. I really don`t now what to say about Princess Beatrice, she is a sweet girl, but the clothes....:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom