Homes of Infantas Pilar and Margarita

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

An Ard Ri

Super Moderator
Site Team
City
An Iarmhí
Country
Ireland
Homes of the Infanta's Pilar & Margarita

Do the Infanta's live in Madrid or elsewhere in Spain ?

I often wondered if they lived in mansions of a very grand home ?

Infanta Pilar lives in a big mansion at Puerta de Hierro in Madrid. Infanta Margarita live at a big appartment (like a penthouse) in Madrid. Both live like queens.

Infanta Pilar lives in a big mansion at Puerta de Hierro in Madrid. Infanta Margarita live at a big appartment (like a penthouse) in Madrid. Both live like queens.

Thanks for the reply :)

I read somewhere,but sure if its true that the Infanta Pilar lived or lives at Villa Giralda,which used to belong to her parents :ermm:

Villa Giralda was the name of the parents of King Juan Carlos and his sisters, the Condes of Barcelona. Villa Giralda was a big house at Puerta de Hierro. After the Condesa de Barcelona die then the King sell the house and gave the money to his sisters Margarita and Pilar.

Sorry, Villa Giralda was the Madrid house of King Juan Carlos parents, Don Juan and Maria de Borbón.

Sorry, Villa Giralda was the Madrid house of King Juan Carlos parents, Don Juan and Maria de Borbón.

Thanks for the information frank22.

Villa Giralda is in Estoril, Portugal! :D

For more information, please see my post here

Villa Giralda is in Estoril, Portugal! :D

For more information, please see my post here

Thank you Regina,are there any photo's of the Infanta's Pilar & Margarita's jewelry on the forum.

I was unable to find any :sad:

An, I didn't find Pilar & Margarita's jewelry in the Royal Jewels' thread. You can search in the Infanta's thread

Maybe you can find them wearing beautiful royal jewelry :)

Villa Giralda today:

Except for the cat and the gate it looks very much like it did in those days.

(pictures were taken by Menarue)

Are there any photos of the homes of the Infanta's Pilar & Margarita ?

Does anybody know the addresses of the Duchess of Soria and the Duchess of Badajoz? I sent letters to them through the Zarzuela Palace but received no reply. I sent some documents that need clarification for a project.

There were many royal gatherings over the years at the late Infanta's residence at Puerta de Hierro.

Back
Top Bottom