Other Private Houses of Members of the Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
In this thread you can post links & information about houses of members ofd the Dutch RF whose houses do not have a seperate thread.

Last edited:
Here a picture of the villa of Princess Irene in Wijk bij Duurstede. Picture taken from the site of Leo Vogelzang.

huisirene.jpg

Last edited:
John-Zwolle posted this link on the Benelux Royals MB:

[FONT=verdana, arial]
http://www.vanderwimwuthrich.nl/

if you go to the left and click 'aanbod' and then select the house on 'Palastrinastraat 24' (second house) you will get to see the house of Prince Maurits that is for sale. The furniture is not theirs, as they already moved to another house nearby. For those interested: the price is 1.4 million euros.
[/FONT]

Apparently Prince Pieter-Christiaan and Princess Anita will move to this villa in Noordwijk.

Courtesy: ATR

Last edited:
Princess Irene's and Princess Anita's home wonderful

Work on Prince Floris and Princess Aimée's farm at the Horsten Estate is almost completed,ready in time for the new baby:

PPE Agency

courtesy ppe

Oh I do love Dutch houses and homes! Always neat and tidy and usually very stylish - even the small ones. There is a word used - "gezellig" - to describe the feeling of cosiness/homeliness in a Dutch home, and I think it is very rare to find a house that is not very stylish, modern and gezellig!

I recall an interview that Princess Irene did with Hello! magazone years ago and she was living in a very stylish and modern bungalow.....I think she had many books on her shelves. I couldn't find a photo of it and wonder if anyone else can?

Is there information about Princess Beatrix's sisters' residences?

Back
Top Bottom