"William And Kate" (2011) - Lifetime Telemovie

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will it be released on one of British channels?

I thought this movie was quite good and can't wait for the next one. I thought the lake scene with William willing to jump in the water for Kate was just the writers adding a touch of over dramatized Hollywood romance and that it was sweet. The only reason Kate jumped in the water, was to get the ball rolling so the scene could be finished quickly.

I actually saw this movie for sale on DVD today. I didn't buy it. I like the couple, but not this ridiculous and unintentionally hilarious movie.

I caught this film the second time it aired, after they added real footage from the wedding to the end. It is cringe-inducing at times and William is portrayed as kind of a jerk, but it is entertaining (I laughed quite a bit).

The second movie that Hallmark is making looks to be a bit better, especially with the supporting cast. However, I wonder if people won't get in a snit over the portrayal of Diana.

I saw a promo snippet on TV and is made me feel a bit uncomfortable to be honest. So cheesy, it made me want to laugh, I doubt that was the intention when made! 1/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom