"The Prince And Me" (2004) - Film 'about' Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i watch movie also about the Prince and me 2 the royal wedding you ever see that movie before? but that i watch that movie about girl her name is Kam Heskin who plays Queen Crown Princess and its really hard explain for that and she gone medical school to study and their fiance know that girl wanted marry that Prince but in movie its really serious and talking about taboilds!

samitude said:
Here's the official site for the new movie that is extremely loosely based on Crown Prince Frederik. It sound kind of interesting. The guy who plays Frederik is better looking than Frederik in my opinion, but Mary is better looking then the girl he ends up with, in my opinion.

Why can't they ever have any movies about girls who become princesses who just accept it and act like they enjoy it? Why do they all have to act like it's horrible and all try to be rebellious about it? I did not like The Princess Diaries.

http://www.princeandme.com/
Yes,I have watched this movie and to my opinion I would say that this is a very lovely movie which is based around the love story between HRH Crown Prince Frederick and HRH Crown Princess Mary of Denmark.Yes,the guy who plays Frederick is much more handsome than HRH and HRH Crown Princess Mary is much more beautiful than the girl in the movie.It is worth watching the movie for royal fans.

I love The Prince and Me but the sequel looks horrible, so I probably won't ever see it - or maybe I will, just for Luke Mably. ;)

I rented the sequel just to see how bad it'd be. Yeah, it was bad beyond my expectation. What the heck is a 3rd Prince? You'd think a royal bedroom would have some more sufficient furniture. And given that Paige is a med school student, she'd be smarter than to call the queen a green donkey.

the scene that i liked from the first movie... was when prince eddie brought her up to her horse while ... arriving for the state opening of parliment. Random, but very romantic

For those of you who get the ABC Family channel they will be showing both movies this month. I know the 2nd one is going to be shown on April 22. Not sure when the 1st one will be shown...I missed the date.
ETA: The 1st movie- with Julia Stiles will be shown at 5:30pm EST on April 22. The 2nd movie will be shown at 8pm EST on April 22

Last edited:
I keep seeing the ads for "The Prince and Me: the Royal Wedding," and I'm not certain that they could have found a faker-looking tiara for her in the wedding scene! Even Maxima's Diamond Festoon tiara is better!

GlitteringTiaras said:
:lol: This movie is hysterically cheesy. Watch it if you want a good laugh.

My sentiments exactly! I thought perhaps I was the only one who actually saw the humor in this movie. I love to see Luke reading his lines in the scene outside of the library. :ROFLMAO: This movie tanks but I love it!:ROFLMAO:

I saw the first and liked it a lot. I think it's a really weird coincidence with the real Crown Prince and all. I didn't see the second... heard it wasn't nearly as good.

acdc1 said:
I saw the first and liked it a lot. I think it's a really weird coincidence with the real Crown Prince and all. I didn't see the second... heard it wasn't nearly as good.

Its not but you should watch it anyway just to see the humor in it. I like to think of it as a comedy of errors or a fairytale gone awry!:ROFLMAO:

Lady Jennifer said:
Oh I can't get over it in the 2nd movie....Crown Queen Paige!

:lol::ROFLMAO::bang::lol::ROFLMAO::bang:

ETA: Oh my.....they are making a 3rd movie!!! According to the Wikipedia page of Kam Heskin (she played Paige in the 2nd movie) at least.
Kam Heskin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OMG!!! Say it ain't so! Say it is! Say it ain't! Say it... Oh I can't make up my mind. I hope the third is even worse! Can't wait to buy it!:ROFLMAO:

Is anyone out there watching the repeat airing on ABC Family? I have it dvd but I'm still watching it.:bang:

They're making a third movie? Talk about the triumph of hope over experience. :D

Elspeth said:
They're making a third movie? Talk about the triumph of hope over experience. :D

Well that's what it says on Wikipedia.....so you probably have to take it with a grain of salt.
What would they talk about in a 3rd movie? Show her pregnant? Would they still call her Crown Queen? :lol:

They'd probably call her Queen Mother.:lol:

IMDB doesn't show anything on Luke Mabry's page, nor her page. Thank goodness.

Crown Queen Paige, Third Prince Albert, :rolleyes:

Most movies have researchers that look up information for them- this movie's researchers must have been on a coffee break the entire time!

I saw the sequel last night and it was the cheesiest movie on royals I have seen in a while. Comparing to the Elizabeth I I saw few nights ago, this was a total disaster. Crown Queen Paige!!! Give me a break! :bang:

I watched the movie and could not beleive that I wasted my time to view it! I never did understand the Crown Queen Paige thing, anyone get this title.

Any Danish user who can tell us how the critics in their country commented on this film (if they ever even made a comment out of it, due to the fact that it has a nexus to Frederik's story)?

Our favorite movie is on this very minute! Try ABC Family for those of you who are absolute die hard fans.:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I love the Crown Queen!:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

crown queen, crown queen....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

it is all so wrong.

The Prince and Me 3: The Royal Honeymoon (2008)

On October 28 2008, The Prince and Me 3: the Royal Honeymoon will be released on Video. (I Have my Copy on Pre-Order on Amazon.)

It Stars Kam Heskin and Chris Geere as the King and Queen. After Some false starts and several interruptions, along with the tabloids chasing them, King Edvard (Geere) and Queen Paige (Heskin) finally embark upon their honeymoon.

Here is a summary from Amazon:

Six months after their marriage, the newly crowned king of Denmark, PRINCE EDVARD and his wife Dr. PAIGE MORGAN (once a farm girl from Wisconsin) are finally able to leave on their long-planned honeymoon. On their way to the airport, Eddie notices Paige is distressed by the constant paparazzi so he changes their travel plans at the last minute. They fly to Belavia, a remote Danish protectorate rich in natural beauty. Arriving at the Hotel Belavia ski resort, the staff promises to keep the couple's identity a secret, however they are recognized by OLIVER LAERTUS, a flunky for Eddie's nemesis, Prime Minister POLONIUS. Trouble arises when the couple runs into Paige's ex fiancé Scott ... Eddie immediately becomes jealous ... furthermore, he senses Scott cannot be trusted. As they take a tour of Belavia's natural beauty, Eddie and Paige discover that Polonius has given orders to bulldoze the precious forest ... to drill for oil. They realize they must do everything they can to try and put a stop to it and save the forest. But first they have to convince the Belavian ruler, Prince Georgiev ... outsmart Scott (who is also in on the devious plot) ... and finally, Eddie must take down Polonius in a showdown amidst the slopes.

I can't wait to see it...I am definitely getting this when it comes out. I love laughing at bad movies.

I've watched all 3 movies and one thing's for sure, the first one is the best not to mention it was Julia Stiles who played the role of the future Queen of Denmark. Too bad she didn't reprise her role on the 2nd and 3rd movies. Even Luke Mably didn't finish the 3rd movie. The 2nd movie was really bad since they didn't even try to research the title of the wife of the King or the future wife..Crown Queen Paige???? Is there such a title for the fiancee of the current King?

The first one is the best of all of them. I absolutely loved it! When I found out Julia Stiles wasn't returning as Paige, I couldn't bring myself to watch the second one, and now that Luke Mably has forgone his role as Edvard, I certainly am not looking forward to the third installment of this story.

I've watched all 3 movies and one thing's for sure, the first one is the best not to mention it was Julia Stiles who played the role of the future Queen of Denmark. Too bad she didn't reprise her role on the 2nd and 3rd movies. Even Luke Mably didn't finish the 3rd movie. The 2nd movie was really bad since they didn't even try to research the title of the wife of the King or the future wife..Crown Queen Paige???? Is there such a title for the fiancee of the current King?

LOL. I don't think there is, no. The closest to that would be Princess Consort or Queen Consort, but she would be addressed as Queen, not Crown Queen. That's rediculous. Now I'm really glad I didn't watch the second film!

Back
Top Bottom