The Duke & Duchess of Sussex with Oprah II - Interview, March 7th-9th 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacknch

Former Administrator
City
Suffolk
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to The Duke & Duchess of Sussex - Interview with Oprah thread.

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

Additional Notice:

This thread replaces the Oprah with Meghan and Harry thread, which is now closed.

Members wishing to post their thoughts, comments and responses may do so in a constructive way and in a manner that promotes mature and thoughtful discussion. When posting, members are expected to act civilly, reasonably and responsibly both towards one another and towards the subject matter.

Members who do not comply with these requests will be warned and may be suspended.

The following subjects and types of posts are off-topic and unacceptable:

Off-topic remarks
Aggressive, sarcastic or disruptive tones
Agenda-driven posts or posts deemed to have intent to disrupt the thread
Arguing or back-and-forth discussions to the exclusion of others
Post that otherwise add nothing of merit, interest or benefit to the discussion

Any and all issues are to be directed to the moderating team via private message.

Last edited by a moderator:
The baby gender will be revealed too.

She is lying through her teeth, Meghan said that she did not know that Diana did not do an interview, she went into it very naively, did not know anything about Royal Family.

She is lying through her teeth, Meghan said that she did not know that Diana did not do an interview, she went into it very naively, did not know anything about Royal Family.

I don't buy she did not know anything about them. :lol:

The baby gender will be revealed too.

Well then I guess this interview puts to rest the argument that they left for their privacy. They don't want privacy, they want attention- just on their own terms.

The part about not knowing if Diana did an interview is pure phooey. She’s a very smart girl and smart girls do their homework. Please!

Well then I guess this interview puts to rest the argument that they left for their privacy. They don't want privacy, they want attention- just on their own terms.

XXX

They want to pick and choose what they want to release. I think it's a girl based on her smile.

Actually she said her mother Doria didn't know about Diana's interview and she told Doria "yes, she gave a very famous one."

But I noticed she referred to Sarah Duchess of York as "Fergie." Wonder why didn't she call her Sarah?

I'm not sure what is more... astonishing - that she would lied about it or actually DIDN'T DO ANY RESEARCH, like what?! Sure, she wouldn't have to go deep or look into the very personal stuff, but the obvious research of the family... well, would not hurt, as we can see now.

Meghan did not say that she did not know anything about the royal family-- let us be fair and balanced for readers who are not watching live.

She said she did not know more than an average American might, who did not grow up surrounded by news about the royals and surrounded by cultural knowledge about them, and that when she started dating Harry she purposely did not "research" them or read about them online.

Yep! She didn’t know much about the family, thought she was just meeting his grandmother, not the Queen. This is unreal.

How did anyone not know Diana did not do an interview? That was covered all across America.

I don't buy she did not know anything about them. :lol:

Her role today is that of the 'innocent ingenue" who was blinded by the Royal Family, she did not know that you have to curtsy to the HM, Harry did not tell her? Apparently, he told her in the car during the ride to lunch with HM and not before. She practised her curtsey right in front of the gates to the Palace.- very boring so far.

Wait, they had a weeding before the actual... wedding? Well, that was an interesting information.

Oh! She claimed that Kate made her cry and gave her flowers. It was an issue about flower girl dresses.

Oh! She claimed that Kate made her cry and gave her flowers. It was an issue about flower girl dresses.
I almost died when she said, that she wouldn't want that in the public and wanted to keep it private, that Catherine apologized and Meghan forgave her... and now she brings this up in this huge interview :lol:

Let's be honest, if she at any point forgave Catherine for this situation (if that even happened), she would simply not talked about it...

Meghan did not say that she did not know anything about the royal family-- let us be fair and balanced for readers who are not watching live.

She said she did not know more than an average American might, who did not grow up surrounded by news about the royals and surrounded by cultural knowledge about them, and that when she started dating Harry she purposely did not "research" them or read about them online.

I am an average American, and I, with all my friends watched the interview, and that was about 20 people, we had a wine party and everything.

Meghan is salty as a bag of lay and fake as a five dollar diamond and the Royal family can’t even respond back. This is painful.

Meghan tells Oprah that she and Harry got married three days before their wedding.

"Three days before our wedding, we got married. No-one knows that but we called the Archbishop (of Canterbury) and we just said 'this thing, this spectacle is for the world but we want our union between us'."

Harry made such a big mistake. It's sad, but he can't take this one back.

So many revelations. Meghan knew Eugenie (probably through Misha Nonoo) before she met Harry. Also, they got married 3 days before the royal wedding, with only the Archbishop of Canterbury there with them. Interesting...

The story about getting married three days before their actual wedding has to be fake. First, I doubt the Archbishop would do it. Second, that would make their wedding unlawful, wouldn't it?

Last edited:
The story about getting married three days before their actual wedding has to be fake. First, I doubt the Archbishop would do it. Secondly, that would make their wedding unlawful, wouldn't it?

I have trouble believing this myself because to the best of my understanding you have to have two witnesses to make the marriage legal.

Meghan tells Oprah that she and Harry got married three days before their wedding.

"Three days before our wedding, we got married. No-one knows that but we called the Archbishop (of Canterbury) and we just said 'this thing, this spectacle is for the world but we want our union between us'."

Interesting. I'm not sure how British taxpayers are going to react to this revelation. I predict that some will find it romantic and charming. Others will ask for a refund for the costs of the St. George Chapel wedding. Others won't care either way.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom