The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2021, 08:47 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess_Watcher View Post
She is claiming they said Archie would not have security.
She claims that they were told Archie would not be given a title and would not be given security and it was never their decision.

She now claims that there were conversations with Harry and his family about Archie’s skin color and how concerning that would be. She is insinuating that Archie was denied a title due to his mixed race? Wow! This is unbelievable!

Old 03-07-2021, 08:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

Let's be honest- it does not. She actually managed to paint Kate as a polite and respectable person after the offense.
Quote:
That made Kate look horrible by the way she spoke on it.

Heir Apparent

Archie will get a title when Charles becomes King - as the rules around titles dictate so what she means is they didn't bend the rules for them
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGoalHighDreams View Post
Meghan now claiming that "they" "did not want" her child to be a "prince/ princess" and that "they" would had "no explanation." She "heard a lot of this" "through Harry" and "other members of the family."

Now claiming that it was her son was going to be "the first member of color in this family" was "not going to be titled" the same way as other
members of the family.

The title part really exposes her as a phoney actress. She and Harry know pretty well that under the 1917 and 2012 LPs, William's children are the only great-grandchildren of the Queen who were entitled to be Princes/Princesses at birth.

She is clearly playing on the ignorance of the American public about royal titles and styles.
Old 03-07-2021, 08:49 PM
Courtier

The worst thing is that she knows, she very well knows, that the people on the other side of her accusations will not be able to respond. And she's still doing that.
Old 03-07-2021, 08:50 PM
Aristocracy

I think the Royal Family may have to move to remove Harry from the line of succession and take away their titles.
Old 03-07-2021, 08:51 PM
Aristocracy

I think the Royal Family has to respond to this.
Heir Apparent

Wow I actually feel sorry for the RF. While I've never been H&M fans (well not for a while since their wedding) I've never actually felt sorry for the RF in all this.
Serene Highness

I know it's slightly off topic, The BBC live reporting appear to have stopped. Must have been connection issues.
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy100 View Post
Archie will get a title when Charles becomes King - as the rules around titles dictate so what she means is they didn't bend the rules for them
This might be a good theory behind that. Maybe after hearing that Archie will not receive royal protection, they wanted the rules bent and him to be given the royal title - which he was not.

But also... Beatrice, Eugenie, Peter, Zara, Louise or James, Viscount Severn do not have protection either and they're completely fine.
Old 03-07-2021, 08:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

It is widely known that Charles has plans for a more scaled down monarchy when he becomes King.

It makes sense that Charles insists that Archie not get a title now and in the future.
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbruno View Post
The title part really exposes her as a phoney actress. She and Harry know pretty well that under the 1917 and 2012 LPs, William's children are the only great-grandchildren of the Queen who were entitled to be Princes/Princesses at birth.

She is clearly playing on the ignorance of the American public about royal titles and styles.
I'm glad I'm not watching this and am honestly hoping that Charles goes to Parliament and asks them to not give Archie a title since he was looking at scaling back the royal family and the Sussexes don't want to be working royals anyway. Honestly even Wallis had more class than this.
Royal Highness

How far gone and spineless has become that allows and does along with this cruel travesty? It’s kicking down people who can’t fight back and it’s his own family!
Royal Highness

It was said to Harry, and he can confirm it.

My God, these fears about what the baby (Archie) would look like is awful. It was said to Harry, and Harry told Meghan. How terrible.

But I remember Robert Jobson on a tv show after Archie was born, and the hosts were sayiing something about Archie looking like Harry. And Robert Jobson said, "Thank God!"

That is an available video to search for. I saw it on YouTube. I was very offended when I heard that. But to realize that these were also concerns by Harry's family members is so disappointing.
Old 03-07-2021, 08:53 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy100 View Post
She did state at one point that Archie & the other Sussex children will become prince/princesses once Charles becomes king and mentioned what she called the "George V or VI protocols." But that seemed to go right by Oprah who questioned whether Archie's skin color was part of the reason for his lack of a title. The conversation went on so long I had a hard time keeping up and can't remember all the questions & answers. She was very concerned with the fact that without a title Archie was not entitled to security.
Old 03-07-2021, 08:53 PM
Courtier

Meghan has actually just gone on primetime and claimed her son was not born a prince because someone in the family was concerned his skin would be too dark. Many millions of people will see it and believe it without question.

I cannot lie, it seems that she believes this.
Old 03-07-2021, 08:56 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Meghan claiming she didn't want to be alive anymore. Okay sure.
She is claiming they will not let her a physiatrist. She had suicidal thoughts
Serene Highness

Quote:

Repeating what I wrote in another post - they are coming so fast and furious its hard to keep with them all!

Meghan did mention that Archie and her unborn child will become prince/princesses once Charles becomes king. She referred to what she called the "George V or VI protocol." But that went right by Oprah who wanted to know if Archie's skin color played a part.
Administrator

Let's not speculate who asked about the skin tone of Archie.

Old 03-07-2021, 08:57 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:

Yep! That is exactly what all this is about. Playing to ignorance and inciting huge backlash towards the RF.

Closed Thread