The Duke and Duchess of Sussex with Oprah I - Pre-interview, Feb-March 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, less than two hours from tip-off, I can only hope that the interview is broadcast without that music.

Another (I think final) teaser of the Oprah's interview. Chris Ship filmed the short clip from his TV, hence the quality. This time it was on why Archie was not given the title of a Prince. Meghan's answer was cut out again to provide more tension.
Chris Ship@chrisshipitv
NEW: A teaser clip just aired on @cbs in which @Oprah asked Meghan why Archie (a “great-grandson of *The Queen, says Oprah) wasn’t made a Prince.
We weren’t given Meghan’s answer.
Not yet ...
11:11 AM · Mar 8, 2021·Twitter for iPhone​

Last edited:
Another (I think final) teaser of the Oprah's interview. Chris Ship filmed the short clip from his TV, hence the quality. This time it was on why Archie was not given the title of a Prince. Meghan's answer was cut out again to provide more tension.
Chris Ship@chrisshipitv
NEW: A teaser clip just aired on @cbs in which @Oprah asked Meghan why Archie (a “great-grandson of *The Queen, says Oprah) wasn’t made a Prince.
Not yet ...

I just saw this. OMG! Amateur royal watchers know the answer. This is just ludicrous

I just saw this. OMG! Amateur royal watchers know the answer. This is just ludicrous

Yep, Oprah is definitely taking advantage of American ignorance on all things BRF. Next she'll probably ask "How did you feel when William was picked to be the next King after Charles?"

Rhiannon Mills (Sky News Royal Correspondent) was apparently told by a Palace insider, who finds it difficult to understand why Harry & Meghan decided to do an interview with Oprah in this circumstances (i.e. having a home, second child on the way, deals with Netflix and Spotify, wanting to distance themselves from being working royals).

Rhiannon Mills @SkyRhiannon
One palace insider said to me in some ways it’s hard to understand why Harry & Meghan have done this interview when they have their new home, baby on the way, lucrative deals “when the war is over it’s probably best to stop bombing” they said. Tonight we brace for the impact
5:25 AM · Mar 8, 2021·Twitter for iPhone​

Even the Prime Minister was asked about whether or not he is going to watch the Oprah's interview by a Guardian journalist (which I think is a silly question). The answer is No, of course. :lol:

In fairness Borris just said it was on really late.

He was trying to direct the conversation back to why he was there, vaccine.

Of course a royal aid doesn't get it. Royal aids are focussed souly on pomp, ceremony and cutting ribbons life of royals.

The interview is not simply about why they left the royal family. Its about what they want to do with their lives. Its helping to promote their charity work and their business. Its not hard to grasp for most people why they are doing such an interview right now.

I can't believe Oprah asked Meghan if she had "suspicions" as to why "They didn't want to make Archie a prince?:ohmy:" Meghan, " I can give you an honest answer."

I'm hoping that Meghan will quote chapter and verse from the Letters Patent in that honest answer to Oprah's question.

Chris Ship@chrisshipitv
Not yet ...

If she asks that, I hope Meghan educates Oprah on the Letters Patent 1917.

Considering, however, that Harry and Meghan are the ones who didn't want Archie to use his courtesy title of Earl of Dumbarton, I don't know why their son's title would be an issue for them.

Yep, Oprah is definitely taking advantage of American ignorance on all things BRF. Next she'll probably ask "How did you feel when William was picked to be the next King after Charles?"

it starts in half an hour here in New York, I will let you all know what the answer is

LOL @ That question. Archie will be made a Prince when HRH King Charles ascends the throne.

I truly hope people do their own Google Search but how she answers this can determine how much of a phony she is.

I truly hope people do their own Google Search but how she answers this can determine how much of a phony she is.

Yes, if she answers along the lines that Archie wasn't made a prince because the Palace gray suits were out to get them , or because of racial discrimination, she will reveal herself as a phony actress.

However, she must have been better coached than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom