Royal Wedding Videos and DVDs

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Princess Maxima

Serene Highness
City
Buenos Aires
Country
Argentina
I was wondering if anybody has(or know where i can buy them) the DVD'svideo of the weddings of:

-Mette-Marit&Haakon
-Màxima&WA
-Märtha.Louise&Ari

Thanks;)

No DVDs

To my knowledge, these weddings didn't come out on DVDs. I think that was before the craze to put more than just movies on DVD (TV series, documentarys, concerts et al).

I've got the wedding videos for the Norwegian and Dutch crown couples. I had to get them converted from the European format to the North American one before I could view them. I got the Norwegian video from my Norwegian penpal and I bought the Dutch one from a Dutch bookstore in Ontario.

I don't know about Martha Louise's wedding. I don't have that one.

Felipe & Letizia Wedding DVD

Does anyone know if they happen to release a DVD of their wedding? I would love to have a copy..

Thanks so much for that link to MM and Haakon's wedding! But I can't get it to open and take me to a purchasing site! Can someone help?!

Joachim and Alexandra

Does anyone know if it is possible to obtain a copy of the wedding video of Joachim and Alexandra?

I´m very interested in the wedding of The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall. Does anybody know about videos or DVDs? Thanks very much.

Wedding of Mary and Fred?

Is there a DVD of the wedding ceremony of Mary and Fred? I searched the forums and didn't see a thread on the subject so I hope this won't be deleted.

DR (Danish Radio) has a double DVD from the festivites. Link to their shop. 320 minutes. Of course, only the first disc is selected moments from the wedding, and the second disc is selected moments from Royal Danish weddings and engagements, Frederik & Ingrid, Margrethe & Henrik, Anne-Marie & Constantine, Benedikte & Richard, Joachim & Alexandra, Alexandrea & Count Jefferson...

TV2 also had a fairly elaborate transmission that day, so they might also have a DVD. That's just a guess, though.

Thanks! I guess I need to see if they will ship to the us and how much a kronar is.

BurberryBrit said:
Thanks! I guess I need to see if they will ship to the us and how much a kronar is.
I would also factor in that it is a DVD with a Region 2 encoding, probably.

In the US, I was able to buy the "Kongeligt Bryllup" dvd through www.rillen.dk . I checked today and they still offer the dvd or vhs.

Still haven't been able to get this dvd in region 1 code. There are several aussie sites that have the dvd but they are region 4 :(

Last edited:
Hey BurberryBrit, my copy of their wedding DVD is in region 0 (which is worldwide), so I had a look around for you and found a region 0 copy at HMV

Here's the link, it's direct to the DVD so you don't have to search for it:
http://www.hmv.com.au/product/dvd.asp?sku=996636

The DVD includes the wedding, never before seen footage of the engagement, the gala dinner at Christiansborg (when Mary wore the silvery dress), the opera gala (Mary wore the red dress) and the arrival at the Parliament (Mary lost her hat)

Hope this helps!! :flowers:

Thanks for the links Jess and Avrilo!

Actually, I just looked through my manual and it looks like my dvd player can play PALS (which is Aussi I believe). I'm going to order it. Yay!

Last edited:
Maxima and WA's wedding DVD

I would like to order this but don't speak Dutch. Would anyone be willing to translate for me the ordering process or help me find an english site that sells it? Thanks.

Proxy.nl doesn't have anything listed for the Dutch royal wedding. The second site you posted, Een sprookjespaar in beeld, is a dead Ebay.ca link, Gorty4.

Is there any other sites you can refer BurberryBrit too?

Sorry GlitteringTiara if my poste were not clear. I corrected it.

Een Sprookjespaar in beeld was not to be a link to eBay, but only the title of the DVD.

I have this DVD and it's great. It containt : clips of the engagement interview + one other interview before the wedding + country tour + THE Wedding. 90 min.

:)

Gorty4

Last edited:
New wedding DVD of the Dutch Royals

On occasion of the 5th wedding anniversary of TRH The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima (02/02)a wedding DVD will be released on january 25th containing a complete overview of all weddings since Queen Wilhelmina.

Wilhelmina & Hendrik
Juliana & Bernhard
Beatrix & Margriet
The 7 sons

All the civil as well as the church weddings will be shown.

Courtesy Marianne who posted this news at the RWMB.

Great idea!:wub:

Last edited:
Will the video be sold in the US or can I buy it on the internet?

I have to have this thing! God, this is going to be great! :ROFLMAO:

They won't show the engagement and wedding of Irene (or Christina)? What a pity, still it is a nice idea. I only have some of them on videotape but have switched to a dvd-recorder a few years ago.

Is there a website where we can go and order the DVD?

Back
Top Bottom