The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Old 09-29-2022, 09:23 PM
Aristocracy

Queen Máxima Series

According to International Casting for Videoland will commence a Serie about queen Maxima of the Netherlands. The actress playing the role of queen Maxima must speak
Dutch, Spanish and English. That would be really interesting, also will the actress look at least a bit like the queen of the Netherlands. I just have to wait & see for the final result of the series.
Old 09-29-2022, 11:38 PM
Administrator

Don't get your hopes up, Dutch television series tend to be dreadful: a lot of over-acting and ghastly dialogues. Somebody -who is perfectly calm initially- suddenly will be trowing a tray with coffee cups through the living room.

The series will be based on Marcia Luyten's biography of Queen Máxima which was published last year and mainly deals with the time before the wedding.
Old 09-30-2022, 01:06 AM
Aristocracy

queen Maxima series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
Don't get your hopes up, Dutch television series tend to be dreadful: a lot of over-acting and ghastly dialogues. Somebody -who is perfectly calm initially- suddenly will be trowing a tray with coffee cups through the living room.

The series will be based on Marcia Luyten's biography of Queen Máxima which was published last year and mainly deals with the time before the wedding.
Good or bad series, I just voice my opinion, look at the British series "The Crown, Diana series, years ago etc. & the European royal Series are not really tops, isn't it? Like Ludwig of Bavaria, and the Habsburgs etc. Just to name a few. Just voicing an opinion, sorry!!
Old 09-30-2022, 08:33 AM
Administrator

There is no need to be sorry ronald, sorry if it came across that you should. I just tried to share my experience so you do not get overly exited about it all .
Old 09-30-2022, 12:43 PM
Majesty

Queen Máxima Series

Filming of the series will take place next year. The series will be filmed in Argentina, Spain, New York and the Netherlands.
The series is based on the bestseller 'Motherland: the early years of Máxima Zorreguieta' by Marcia Luyten (published by De Bezige Bij). The series is produced by Millstreet Films.

https://www.rtlboulevard.nl/entertai...rol-dramaserie
Old 09-30-2022, 12:55 PM
Imperial Majesty

* Yawn * - as usual it will hit some ratings in the first week, to sink away in obscurity in furtherer weeks.
Old 09-30-2022, 05:19 PM
Aristocracy

Dutch TV series about queen Maxima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
There is no need to be sorry ronald, sorry if it came across that you should. I just tried to share my experience so you do not get overly exited about it all .
Iam not overly excited as you called it, but you already rubbishing the Dutch tv,
Anyway, let's move on, it get a little bit tedious and repetitive.
Old 09-30-2022, 07:54 PM
Aristocracy

Queen Maxima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Real View Post
Filming of the series will take place next year. The series will be filmed in Argentina, Spain, New York and the Netherlands.
The series is based on the bestseller 'Motherland: the early years of Máxima Zorreguieta' by Marcia Luyten (published by De Bezige Bij). The series is produced by Millstreet Films.

https://www.rtlboulevard.nl/entertai...rol-dramaserie
Making a bio series of living famous people in this case queen Maxima in my opinion is not a good idea, for a starters acting of the actress playing queen Maxima will be (maybe) mediocre etc. etc. I have seen a few so called biographies on film of famous people (incl. royalty) through the years, mostly not impressed, usual the acting of the actors & the story line. Some people might like it.