'Princess Anne: The Daughter Who Should Be Queen'

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nico

Heir Apparent
City
Paris
Country
France
A very comprehensive documentary about the much underrated Princess Royal :

The title of the programme was ridiculous, but I thought the programme itself was very good. I remember the days when she just used to get negative publicity because she didn't play the media or wear glamorous clothes, but you rarely hear a word against her any more, and it was great that this programme was so positive. There are things you forget, like that she was the first senior British Royal to visit the Soviet Union.

Since Anne, who is everything the courtiers would want in a monarch, would nodded have been formidable, they seem to have conveniently overlooked the fact that Anne, Princess Royal has inherited her father's acerbic wit and a whole lot more of his biting sarcasm.

The reason for this rather confounds me in that at no time has Anne been her mother's heir and was thus never even considered as an heir to the throne

She was second in line until her 2 younger brothers came along, then eventually they all married had families and she went even further down the line.

She was second in line until her 2 younger brothers came along, then eventually they all married had families and she went even further down the line.

TRue but she was nevr the heir

Back
Top Bottom