New Princess Diana movie "Spencer"

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ugh. The first turn off for me is using "Princess Diana". If they can't get the title right, how can we expect them to get the movie right. No thanks. Will pass it right on by. :D

Many are 'put off' that Diana is played by an American actress rather than a British one...wait till they find out it is filmed in Germany. The movie making in recent years seems to lack a richness in quality and class. Most of them for me seem to be cheaply made but with quality actors. The scripts are interesting, but the direction and the over all quality are inferior. You never get the feeling that they are great blockbusters or will be a 'classic'. I'll watch it, but I have no great expectations.

Diana, Princess of Wales = 5'10"
Kristen Stewart = 5' 5" .....lol.

Last edited:
I very much enjoyed his last movie Jackie and his casting of Natalie Portman ended up being rather inspired so I will withhold judgement on Spencer and Kristin Stewart untill I see it.

English actor Jack Farthing has been cast as the Prince of Wales and as its set at Sandringham for Christmas in 1991 I assume we'll see other additions.

They have more pictures out. I have a problem with the actress chosen to play Diana but I always do. No one looks like Diana.

Of course noone looks like her, she was a striking looking woman.. not a pretty pretty one. but an actress doesnt have to look like her to play her

I’m sure it will be awful, just like the Broadway show. Looks like Charles has better start wearing an asbestos suit...

I can't say I'm looking forward to it and hopefully it won't be any worse than 2013's Diana.

Of course noone looks like her, she was a striking looking woman.. not a pretty pretty one. but an actress doesnt have to look like her to play her

So they keep telling me. I watched the crown with my sister who likes the royals and we kept asking each other "now which one is she"? I could only tell Diana by the bad wig.

My main issue with Kristin Stewart is I think she is an awful actress. She is so wooden in her acting.

Back
Top Bottom