New Eleanor of Aquitaine Series

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't got Starz :-( . I hope it comes out somewhere else. I am constantly moaning about the fact that we get ten billion series based on the Tudors but none on the Plantagenets. Nothing against the Tudors, just that it'd be nice to see one about different people!

And Alison Weir is one of my favourite authors,looking forward to this!

Weir is not a historian or a serious biographer IMO. I would not watch a show based on one of her books.

I haven't got Starz :-( . I hope it comes out somewhere else. I am constantly moaning about the fact that we get ten billion series based on the Tudors but none on the Plantagenets. Nothing against the Tudors, just that it'd be nice to see one about different people!

I heartily agree. The Tudors are not my favorite Dynasty but the Plantagenets certainly are!:flowers:

One of my favourite biographies was Alison Weir's 'Eleanor Of Aquitaine: By the Wrath of God, Queen of England' I really hope this one is used.

I agree too regarding the Plantagenets!

Release date?

Does anybody know when approximately this series is coming out? I know it is too early and it is still in development. Any clue would be useful. There have been no news since November 2020.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom