Movies & TV Programmes About Diana

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diana on TV: Know in advance

Hello,
I was just wondering if anybody on here knows if there is a website that has show listings of when Princess Diana documentaries would be on? I have tried looking up TV guide but it always comes up blank. I want to kno when specific shows will be on about her in advance so I could set my VCR. If anybody knows anything please feel free to comment. I have asked elspetha dn she has also tried to help me.
thanks,
Elizabeth xox

Who Killed Diana? the DVD

Hello,
I've just seen the SKY documentary from last year 'Who Killed Diana?' is out. Anyone seen it? A good buy?

I've never heard of it, but I'm guessing it was Col. Mustard in the Ballroom with the Lead Pipe. Just kidding!

I've purchased this DVD last week at Amazon and I am hoping it will arrive this week.
So then I can tell you something more...

Last edited:
Diana Movies

Okay, as far as I know, there are several movies about Diana. The name underlined is the girl who played Diana:​

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]The Royal Romance of Charles and Diana - starring Catherine Oxenberg and Christopher Baines 1983 [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]Charles and Diana: A Royal Love Story - starring Caroline Bliss and David Robb 1983 [/FONT]

The Women Of Windsor - starring Nicola Formby and Jim Piddock

Fergie and Andrew Behind Palace Doors - starring Edita Brychta and Adam Bareham

Princess In Love - starring Julie Cox and Christopher Villiers

Charles And Diana: Unhappily Ever After (aka A Palace Divided) - starring Catherine Oxenberg and Roger Rees

Diana: Her True Story - starring Serena Scott Thomas and David Threfall

Diana: A Tribute To The People's Princess - starring Amy Seccombe and George Jackos

Charles and Camilla: Whatever Love Means - starring Laurence Fox, Olivia Poulet, Michelle Duncan

Thanks alot for the list.:flowers:.
I think we can say her life was an Hollywood movie ! Look all those films :eek:!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone else seen previews for the movie called THE MURDER OF PRINCESS DIANA on Lifetime it premiers the 25 or 26 of this month im so excited

Well naturally. Who doesn't get excited about manslaughter?

Lifetime shows great movies one of them was Dead by Sunset it was about this man who used his son to lure his estranged wife to a run down gas station and bludgeoned her to death.

On TLC there is the movie Diana: Last days of a Princess coming on tommrow.

I recently watched the DVD Diana - A People's Princess and in it was a woman "Elsa" who talked about her relationship with Diana, Princess of Wales. Does anyone know the background of this woman and what her full name is? I waited for the credits but it didn't show her name.

Thanks

Her name is Elsa Bowker and had known Diana since she was a teenager

Has anyone else seen previews for the movie called THE MURDER OF PRINCESS DIANA on Lifetime it premiers the 25 or 26 of this month im so excited

I stated watching it last night on Lifetime, but just could not bring myself to watch the entire movie. It was just creepy!

Did anyone see the movie "The Murder of Princess Diana" starring Jennifer Morrison (Dr. Cameron on House) on Lifetime last night? Any comments?

tonight, A3 channel will be showing the documental "diana: witnesses in the tunel" (for people living in spain).

Well, it was fiction. It was based on a fictitious work. A novel. I forgot the author's name.

If you did not read the statement before the movie about it being fiction you would have wonder why this did not come out in the Lord Steven's report. I thought a Murder of a Princess Diana was believable, except the part about the photgraphers not being responsible for the crash. I wish after Friday's memorial service Diana can rest in peace, but I don't think that will happen.:angel:

It was well done as far as the casting, and yes for a fictitious movie, it was interesting. The lead guy in it is so hot, hehe. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
For those that get the Women's Entertainment (We Tv) they have shows going on Diana till 5am eastern time. Some of the shows are:

Diana:Queen of Hearts
Diana Revealed
Diana's Dresses
Diana The Night She Died

Who do you think "Portrayed" Princess Diana better in films about her life??

• Amy Seccombe: Diana: A tribute to the People's Princess
  • Serena Scott Thomas: Diana: Her True Story
  • Catherine Oxenberg: Charles And Diana: Unhappily Ever After
there is more actress' who protrayed her in Movies that are about another member(s) of the royal family.

Princess Diana (Character)

my pick is serena, who was very convincing as princess diana in that movie.

Honestly I never really liked movies portraying Diana. They are poor quality movie to me and all are made for TV. Many biographical films are great though. For example Gandhi played by Ben Kingsley is a true masterpiece. I'm not comparing both lives but I'm sure it's possible to do a tremendous movie about Diana. All the difficulties reside in the choice of actors and of course, the movie director.

I liked the one who played her in Diana: the last days of a princess. She looked alot like her although they portrayed her as hating gifts which apparently is not true and they made up alot about the movie but overall she's the best I've seen so far although I might be a little bias but I think it's very hard to play someone like Diana very well.

New Diana movie: The Hidden Truth

Ok, can I ask did this guy appear at the Inquest? I don't understand, these people anymore anyways.... Here's some information

Based on the book, Princess Diana: The Hidden Evidence By Jon King & John Beveridge the movie features character Jon King, a reporter working mainly in the esoteric field of Ufology, was approached by a known informant, with links to the CIA, and told that an assassination was about to take place of a leading World figure. He was told that it would be made to look like an accident.
However, without a name or details, and with his questionable credibility Jon was forced to sit and wait for news. He suspected the whole thing was a hoax. Then a week later, on 31st August, 1997, Princess Diana was killed in a car crash along with her lover Dodi Al Fayed. Jon's world changed for ever.
Convinced this was the assassination he had been warned about he embarked upon a crusade to prove Diana had been murdered by rogue CIA and MI6 agents. He discovered that the Mercedes the Princess died in had been stolen weeks before and, some days after, found abandoned on a Paris Street.
He researched a method of assassination known as 'The Boston Brakes', which had been used by the Security Services as far back as 1987. Richard Tomlinson, a former British spy, seemed to back Jon's findings when he revealed a similar plot to assassinate President Milosevic.
Questions were beginning to be asked and not just by Jon. Was it incompetence, bad luck or something more sinister that led to the 'Accident'? People were starting to question the time it took for the emergency services to respond.
The delay in getting the Princess to hospital. Henri Paul's sobriety and his blood test results. The mystery of the, white, Fiat Uno. The strange suicide of paparazzo, James Adanson. The engagement. The timing.

I wonder whatever happened to the movie Fayed was making right after the inquest with Keith Allen called There Are Dark Forces. Last I heard he got cold feet when preparing to show it to a US audience

Fan Film about Diana

Hello Forum Friends,

I’m rather new to this forum, but joined a few weeks ago and really enjoy reading all the great threads and ideas.

Secondly, I wanted to pass along news of a rather unique film project I have written and directed. It is a show based on the original ‘Quantum Leap’ TV series that ran on NBC from 1989 to 1993, and my production company shot an entirely new episode last year. For those of you who are not familiar with the original show, the premise has the main character (Sam Beckett) leaping (assuming) other people’s lives throughout certain periods of time.

This particular episode, a fan based production, puts Sam in Paris France on August 30, 1997. With his knowledge of what’s to come, he’s in a unique and uncommon position to avert this tragedy. As an avid writer of Sci-Fi, and equally a fan of Diana, I meshed the two subjects with a fascinating twist for an extraordinary chance.

I decided to share this with all of you because I am hoping most people can relate to this story. Our fanfilm doesn't delve into Diana’s character, nor does it attempt to re-write anything...Diana is not shown in a questionable light, instead she will be shown as a truly beautiful woman who died well before her time. Plus, the actress we cast for this role has an uncanny resemblance to Diana. Here’s a picture of her.

QLdiana.jpg

Our film premieres at the Quantum Leap 20th anniversary celebration (Leapback 2009) in Hollywood, CA in March. It will also be available on-line for everyone to see.

Let me reiterate this isn’t disrespectful or trying to make any money off of Princess Diana. In fact, as a fanfilm, we legally can’t make any money whatsoever, so our intent is to simply pose a consequential question in terms of science fiction and drama… “What if this could be averted?”

We have trailer available and welcome visitors!

Thank you,

Chris
:)

Links:
IMDB
Official Website
Leapback 2009

QL-poster5.jpg

Quantum Leap was a favourite program of mine. This would be an interesting film to see. The actress has quite a resemblance to Diana!

Back
Top Bottom