Monaco Princely Family Documentaries and DVDs

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For viewers in the UK there’s a new documentary airing tonight at 9pm on Channel 4 called Grace Kelly The Lost Tapes . According to the listings

“For the first time, the Grimaldi family has given access to its private archives and agreed to talk us through this intimate material. This comprises many films shot in 8mm, 16mm and super-8 by Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier themselves, which reveal a mother who is quite different to the official image: Free, vibrant, surrounded by her children and participating in family life. A look back on an icon with a tragic destiny.”

Looks interesting.

Can thoroughly recommend the new documentary I mentioned above. There is a great deal of previously unseen footage and a peep into the Grimaldi family photo albums. I’m sure it will be repeated at some point.

Another documentary on Caroline, Albert and Stéphanie.
https://youtu.be/EEaBxVKHK5E

Thank you for linking this docu!

My, yes, they have a tragic fate there in Monaco, when it comes to relationships - the "Spell of the Flemish Maiden"...

If I were a Grimaldi, I'd try to break it with flower sacrifices to the Sainte Dévote - she has protected Monaco for so long, maybe she can do something on the love level as well.

I am not supersticious, but it can't do damage, can't it...

And was it just my computer, getting an update or something, but to the end of the vid the sound failed.

Back
Top Bottom