"Harry at 30" (2014) - ITV Documentary

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dman

Imperial Majesty
City
Midwest
Country
United States
Harry at 30: ITV Documentary- September 2nd 8pm BST
"Prince Henry of Wales, better known as Prince Harry, turns 30 on the 15th September 2014. In celebration of this milestone Harry At 30 takes a look at his life over the past three decades, from mischievous toddler to frontline soldier, from troubled teen, to becoming arguably the world’s most eligible bachelor."
Harry At 30 Episode 1 | presscentre

‘Harry at 30′ documentary to feature Royal Central

Last edited:
"Harry at 30" ITV Documentary about Prince Harry (2014)

‘Harry at 30′ documentary to feature Royal Central
A documentary is to be shown by ITV early in September to celebrate Prince Harry’s 30th birthday.

Harry turns 30 on 15th September and the show aims to look at those three decades of the popular red-haired Prince, ‘from mischievous toddler to frontline soldier, from troubled teen, to becoming arguably the world’s most eligible bachelor’, says the press release.

The programme is to feature prominent Royal correspondents, people who have worked with Harry and journalists and photographers who have followed Harry’s journey over the years.This includes Robert Jobson, Ingrid Seward, editor-in-chief of Majesty Magazine, and members of the Walking with the Wounded campaign which saw Harry reach the South Pole in 2013.

Singer Joss Stone, who is an ambassador for Harry’s charity Sentebale, has also been interviewed and describes Harry as ‘a free spirit’.

We are pleased to announce that Royal Central will also be part of this documentary!

Martin @CourtierUK · 6h
Watch out for @RCDeputyEditor on ITV’s “Harry at 30" at 8pm this evening!

Outside Viewers-
tvpc.com - ITV 1

Prince Harry at 30
ITV Documentary

Prince Harry, turns 30 on the 15th September 2014. In celebration of this milestone ITV documentary Harry at 30
takes a look at his life over the past three decades.

Featuring archive footage and contributions from friends, military colleagues, historians, journalists, photographers and
royal correspondents, this hour-long documentary explores every iconic moment in the prince’s life.

The programme gives an insight into Harry’s military career, his charity work, family life and his public duty
and explores what makes him such a well-respected and well-liked member of the Royal Family.

Harry at 30 airs Tuesday 2 September at 8pm on ITV

:royalstandard:

Because I live in Australia I couldn't watch it on ITV. It's on YouTube though, and I enjoyed watching it there.

Is it just me or is Prince Harry beginning to look like his maternal uncle The Earl Spencer?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

He reminds me of Earl Spencer at times and also his great great uncle David. Pics of a young David and younger Harry....very much a likeness.

LaRae

They both have that slightly up-turned nose. So does Harry's aunt, Lady Sarah.

Yes...I rolled my eyes when the 'rumors' that Harry wasn't a Windsor came out...he looks like a number of them!

LaRae

Back
Top Bottom