"Harry & Meghan: The Royal Love Story" ('18) / "Becoming Royal" ('19)- Lifetime Movie

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That last fight made like no sense lol. Literally the dialogue made no sense.

What is with this blurred instagram filter love scene?

There are only so many ways they can show them rolling around in the bed.

The Lion/Diana thing is my favorite part tbh.

That last fight made like no sense lol. Literally the dialogue made no sense.

What is with this blurred instagram filter love scene?

It actually made a lot of sense to me anyways. Meghan was trying to "psychoanalyse" Harry, and he wasn't having it. I think he needed to vent, and she was there.

Also, I think from my limited knowledge of film, that that scene was supposed to be kind of like an epiphany scene between the two of them. He bared his soul to her about his mother in the argument, and they both completely understand each other.

Hmmm interesting.... they are totally changing the timeline or "guessing" on some stuff...

And they are packing in a lot of drama too - like the part where Harry has a breakdown over his mother - I think it's trying to alude to Harry's admission of how hard it was for him dealing with his mom's death... I guess... but it was a bit overdramatic.

Also - the bits about Diana seemed off to me - Harry was too young to absorb that kind of thing at his age... this would all be him making assumptions after his mom died... I guess the writers are trying to be balanced - but having Harry say that Charles should have married Camilla? Ehhhhhh.... unrealistic.

Maybe it could be something one might say after 20 years of hindsight but eh...

But even with all of that - I ... don't care!! LOL. I'm fanning myself after that love scene and I'm just so happy he proposed - I don't care about anything else, lol.

I wish they had shown the wedding in Jamaica. I hope we get Invictus at least. Only 20 minutes to go!

It actually made a lot of sense to me anyways. Meghan was trying to "psychoanalyse" Harry, and he wasn't having it. I think he needed to vent, and she was there.

Also, I think from my limited knowledge of film, that that scene was supposed to be kind of like an epiphany scene between the two of them. He bared his soul to her about his mother in the argument, and they both completely understand each other.

No I got it as a device, but it was all over the place.

Favorite tweet:

I am loving snarky courtier.

Ah...so they went with the proposal actually happening in Africa.

Twitter is quite upset about the chicken. :lol:

QEII is like everyone's dotty auntie.

QE2 looks like my great aunt patty.

I am too! The roasted chicken was I.C.O.N.I.C.

It's coming! I think they're going with the proposal happening in Africa, but then they got permission and THEN Harry proposes again with a ring.

Oh my god, what is this Charlotte part?????? I am howling!!

Also, QE2 showing that picture is the equivalent of "here is my black friend jane"

Also, wish this myth about Charlotte would die. If she had NA heritage it was extremely distant.

WOW - they actually are talking about Queen Charlotte... and the rumors about her heritage.

We got the roasted chicken! Black Twitter will be pleased.

Back
Top Bottom