"Harry & Meghan: The Royal Love Story" ('18) / "Becoming Royal" ('19)- Lifetime Movie

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Harry bring Meghan flowers...melting.

I just screamed so loudly when he showed up at her work trailer.

Meghan in a Hillary mask and pant suit. Love it!

Dude...insulting his Grandma?! Any other guy would have laid him out for that.

Meghan in a Hillary mask and pant suit. Love it!

I love the subtle touches in this movie - Meghan wrote to Hilary for that Dawn commercial, so it isn't outside the realm of possibility that she'd be dressed up as her for a cast party.

They've sped up the timeline though...

Get ready for the crazy!!!! No truer words were ever spoken!! They were NOT prepared for the crazy that came!!!!

Get ready for the crazy!!!! No truer words were ever spoken!! They were NOT prepared for the crazy that came!!!!

I wonder if they'll allude to Meghan getting semi-attacked in her garage by the paparazzi? Or do that in a scene at all?

And we're off with the crazy.

And I agree, that guys should have gotten decked for what he said about the queen.

This movie is trending on Twitter! #ARoyalRomance

They are pulling zero punches about Meghan’s race and the BRF. I am dying.

:wub: I'm appreciating all the scenes with them in bed.

The two leads are very appealing, but I find it hard to believe that Harry would refer to himself as the Prince of England. But more importantly, I'm not buying the characterization of Kate and Charles.

Oh no they didn't write that witch touching meghan's hair?!?!?!!!!!

Meow! Bella is catty! Bella is about to get her wig snatched. Don’t touch a black woman’s hair!

Fake Meghan is live Tweeting!

I cannot believe that bish tried to touch Meghan's hair!

Meow! Bella is catty! Bella is about to get her wig snatched. Don’t touch a black woman’s hair!

OMG truth. Rule #1 of dealing with a black woman. DON'T TOUCH A BLACK WOMAN'S HAIR.

This convo is truth! It is such a violation when you’re called the N word. It steals your breath away.

Back
Top Bottom