"Harry & Meghan: The Royal Love Story" ('18) / "Becoming Royal" ('19)- Lifetime Movie

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it wrong I’m enjoying this first date? I’m charmed by Meghan. I did lol at the emergency because I’ve done that with my girlfriends. “Get me out of here!”

That was a great first date - and they used real history from both of them to do it. Loved that.

Well done... and we got to see the red dress!!!

LMAO at Meghan reading The Crown and Harry watching Suits, lol.

Okay...the Cambridge scene was cute, but wow...Kate. These Botswana scenes are pure Velveeta, though.

They made us wait until after the commercial to see the second date! And still no kissing!

You know, it never occurred to me that these two would find common ground over being kids of divorce.

They have lovely chemistry... and what a gorgeous setting.

A lion roars...oh hold me, Prince Harry!

What do you think so far? I had trouble with the scene with Sr.

A lion roars...oh hold me, Prince Harry!

That was awesome though - Meghan was all scared, but then Harry just pointed out that the lion was mating.. and then his mate called back and it mirror H&M in bed.

Love it.

Ok...hands were in my hair, so couldn't really get in on the action...but I am loving this movie.

I freaking LOVE Kate in this "Americans are...LOUD" with the next clip Meghan freaking out about the snake.

That was awesome though - Meghan was all scared, but then Harry just pointed out that the lion was mating.. and then his mate called back and it mirror H&M in bed.

Love it.

I know! Lifetime really knows the best catnip for their viewers!

Even better than I expected. Fake Harry is appealing. Yea, that's the word

And I really like the actress they got to play Doria. She feels like her to me. Great casting.

Um - really? She makes Wallis Simpson (a triple divorcee) look like Dame Judy Dench?

What a terrible line to push onto Kate.

Back
Top Bottom