"Harry & Meghan: The Royal Love Story" ('18) / "Becoming Royal" ('19)- Lifetime Movie

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Like�� Kiss and make up!! Yay! And did he go after Princess Micheal? And they made Pippa look petty over the invite to the wedding.

Last edited:
I’m kinda shocked those ladies were so bold, but go off, Charles! And Doria continues to be awesome. So like my own mother.

Oh...that scene was painful to watch. Kate looked liked she was ready to haul off and punch her in the face.

This movie is entertaining as hell!

Parisa is STUNNING! And the only one who can act. I like her Meghan a lot. Also living for Doria.

Honestly, the Kate in this movie is vastly more interesting than Kate in real life seems.

#BlackTwitter is giving me all kinds of life right now. They have no chill about this movie and are loving it to death.

This movie is entertaining as hell!

Honestly, the Kate in this movie is vastly more interesting than Kate in real life seems.

It's always the quiet ones. You just never know, and I'm liking her portrayal. She's loyal and honest here.

The writers are actually doing some interesting things with this film. I like how they are juxtaposing Meghan's version of show business with Harry's.

Why are people inviting Bella to all these posh parties???

Last edited by a moderator:
Oy that whole last bit about kids was the worst part so far.

Oy that whole last bit about kids was the worst part so far.

They had to kickstart the engagement. Harry now knows she wants kids and she wants them now! Go get the ring!!

Avocado toast? Guess Meghan and Harry will never own a home #Millennials

Reactions: hel
I thought she was going to be like, "I'm pregnant."

This movie started strong, but its going downhill. Yes, I know this is a lifetime movie lol.

These two spend a lot of time in bed, don't they? When are we going to get that scene in Jamaica?

Woah! It seems like a Camilla fangirl wrote this with the Diana bit.

Harry roaming out in the bush? Give me a break! Can we PLEASE get back to the cheesy bits?

A lion...okay, that was a bit much, but effective. Side note: I’ve always wondered how close they were to the animals at these resorts.

That last fight made like no sense lol. Literally the dialogue made no sense.

What is with this blurred instagram filter love scene?

Back
Top Bottom