British Royal Family: Documentaries, DVDs, Films and TV shows

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Emily Blunt is a great actress. This sounds like an interesting film.

Sounds interesting. I wish I could see it; perhaps ITV will sell the documentary to PBS or something in the future.

Does anyone know where I can find "The Royal Family" documentary?

I am hoping to find the full version of "The Royal Family"/ "A year with the Queen" documentary, and I was wondering if anyone knew where to find it, or if it is even available to purchase.

Please let me know, I would be most indebted!

:flowers:

hi - widely available in GB CD shops, ef Tesco etc around £18 lasts 360 mins
Hope this helps

The DVD was released in February. It's called "Monarchy: The Royal Family at Work".

The Book

Theres also a book that was written about the docu/drama.
It was released just before christmas.
BBC4 sometimes show repeats of the show aswell.
x

Is this the one you're looking for??? I found it on you tube. Episode 5

Monarchy: The Royal Family at Work_Part 1 of 7

YouTube - Monarchy: The Royal Family at Work_Part 1 of 7

Monarchy: The Royal Family at Work_Part 2 of 7

YouTube - Monarchy: The Royal Family at Work_Part 2 of 7

Monarchy: The Royal Family at Work_Part 3 of 7

YouTube - Monarchy: The Royal Family at Work_Part 3 of 7

Monarchy: The Royal Family at Work_Part 4 of 7

YouTube - Monarchy: The Royal Family at Work_Part 4 of 7

Monarchy: The Royal Family at Work_Part 5 of 7

YouTube - Monarchy: The Royal Family at Work_Part 5 of 7

Monarchy: The Royal Family at Work_Part 6 of 7

YouTube - Monarchy: The Royal Family at Work_Part 6 of 7

Monarchy: The Royal Family at Work_Part 7 of 7

YouTube - Monarchy: The Royal Family at Work_Part 7 of 7

Aw, I thought this was about the one on the Danish Royal Family connections. I cannot find that one ANYWHERE.

Princess Anne Wedding Video

Sorry, I'm not aware of one either. It was, in my opinion, an important piece of history because it was the first child of the Queen that got married.

I always see coverage and video clips in documentaries of the other princes' weddings but none on Anne's. Even today, that's usually the way that the British Royal's events and engagements are displayed among the media. Princess Anne is by far one of my favorite royals and I think she deserves more recognition. :flowers:

Do a google search on it and I'm sure there's bound to be something you can find. :D

City Salute with the Princes on BBC

Wednesday, May 7th 8pm BBC 2

City Salute with Princes William & Harry.

The Princes are in attendance as the City of London plays host to the armed forces in a tribute to the sacrifices made by British servicemen and -women around the world.

Sad that this is overshadowed by the doubtful behaviour of recent weeks :whistling:

It will only be overshadowed if 1) people at it, and 2) people say things like "it will be overshadowed."

the royals in itv's headcases

:lol::lol: i have never laughed so much in my life expecially the one abut kate middleton.what do you think

I think they're funny. I like the ones with Prince Phillip. And the one with al-Fayed saying that Prince Phillip is the real reason the Titanic sank, lol.

Oh my God, I have just watched it on youtube. The one's with William and Harry have them to a tee IMO. HILARIOUS!

Haha thanks for video link. :D

The advertisement is quite cute with Prince Philip having a bit of banter with Sir Trevor McDoughnut. Should be quite interesting.

Princess Camilla Winner Takes All

Hi. I was wondering who out there liked/didn't like the documentary Princess Camilla Winner Takes All. This is only for those of you who have seen the documentary, and is about the show itself, not about what Camilla did/didn't do. Also, please tell me why you liked/didn't like the show.

i saw it on the Channel WE, I liked because it does give some insight into camilla. love her or hate her, she is a normal person.

the only thing I didnt like about it was the title... If she the winner...who's the loser...Diana????

I think the title is poor, very poor taste. In fact, it's tackiness beggars description. I have no problem with the reference to Camilla as "Princess". It's what she is, as wife to the heir to the Throne.

But WINNER TAKES ALL?? Was this some sort of game we are talking about?? We are talking about a very tragic and sordid period in the House of Windsor that left two marriages destroyed, two children semi-orphaned and one woman dead at the prime of her life, not to mention the loss of respect many people had for Monarchy.

Charles has done a generally wonderful job as Prince and as a single father to his children, and Camilla has married him and they are finally living honorable lives as man and wife.

But there are no real "winners" in this story at all, IMO.

The title of "Princess Camilla" isn't accurate, either.

Back
Top Bottom