A year in Spain - Selina Scott

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

biathlon22

Aristocracy
Country
Germany
I would love to see the documentary about the Spanish Royal Family by Selina Scott. Would be great if someone could help me, because it´s no longer available at youtube. Thanks in advance:flowers:!!!

During the scene at Marivent i would say there are cigarettes on the table in front of
Queen Sofia;-).

Hi!

I'm looking for a documentary about Letizia. The one that focuses on the years prior to her marriage to CP Felipe. Unfortunately, I don't know the title of the docu.
If anyone could help me find it or post a link here, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks! :flowers:

Hi!

I would so love to see this docu abt the Spanish Royal family since I have recently become a big fan! It seems as the youtube-clips are no longer available. Is there someone out there that has these clips and can re-post them? I would be forever grateful!

Hi!

I would so love to see this docu abt the Spanish Royal family since I have recently become a big fan! It seems as the youtube-clips are no longer available. Is there someone out there that has these clips and can re-post them? I would be forever grateful!

I did a search and it seems to have vanished from Youutube!

frank22 said:
Queen Sofia smoke a lot, but in private.

More information about the interview made by Selin Scott to King Juan Carlos:

El Rey Juan Carlos que slo Selina Scott conoci

Vanity Fair » Blog Archive » En portada: A solas con el Rey

Vanity Fair

Very surprised about Queen Sofia smoking!!
Being a vegetarian and she seams to take good care of herself.
With the monarchy in Norway where I come from, we have pictures taken of out royals smoking, very surprised there is no pic of Queen Sofia or other royals.

It was made over 20 years ago,attitudes regarding smoking have changed a lot since then.

An Ard Ri said:
I did a search and it seems to have vanished from Youutube!

Ok! Thanks for checking! I was thinking that maybe someone had downloaded the clips to their pc and could perhaps upload them again... But thanks, anyway!

Is anyone here who had downloaded it and could upload it again??? :flowers::flowers:

I'd really love to see it but its not available anywhere :verysad:and all the youtube links are down or still deleted.

Any help is more than appreciated...

:wave:

Thanks a lot in advance:heartflower:

Does really no one have this??? :sad:

I have looked everywhere and also posted it in several forums. But really noone has it :cry::cry:

I really would love to see it. So if someone has it and can upoad it.....

Back
Top Bottom