"20 Hottest Young Royals" (2004) - E! and Forbes Documentary

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Britters said:
Actually I think they may be correct then that Charlotte is 4th because Caroline took herself out of the line by marrying EA and "entering" his line. Caroline can not hold place in both lines and therefore she was removed from Monacos lines of succession.
Caroline is now next in line for the Monagasque throne, but EA was taken out of British line of succession because he married a Catholic.

This show

I saw this show on the weekend when Prince Charles and Camilla got married!!! This documentary got me liking royals! But I didn't know that this documentary was at least 2 years old!:eek:

Josefine said:
how often to e have programs on the young royals
Its not very often that they show programs like that! It's actually kinda of rare! They mostly show things about actors, singers, or just about anyone who has done something to get themselves in the news! But rarely do they have things on royals!

does anyone have a copy of this on video, if you do could you upload it or post a link i would be most grateful

oh great, if its not would someone please upload it

Unfortunately, the video was is no longer available on Youtube. The reason for this: The person was in violation of Youtube's copyright policy similar to TRF. In fact, I noticed that all of the videos this person uploaded have been removed. This message can be found on one of their removed copyrighted video:

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

All of their illegal videos are now gone. Furthermore, I want discourage others from uploading copyrighted video clips, documentaries, televisions shows, and so forth on Youtube. They are cracking down and you do not want to get into trouble. It's not worth it in the end.

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer, but believe me, it's best to follow the rules then find yourself in deep, deep trouble.

:)

i think you mean "the fabulous life of... young royals" i know that one was on youtube and it got took down. there seems to be several E! true hollywood stories on youtube just not the one im after.
anyway, if anyone does have it, please upload it and let me know :)

oh sorry i didn't know it had been on youtube i apoligise :flowers:

It was definitely nice to see some royalty on TV besides the Windors and Grimaldis. I bet most Americans couldn't even find Belgium or Luxembourg on a map!

Wow--I am a little shocked by that statement?

E! Royal Special

It appears like the channel E! (American channel) will have an upcoming program "Forbes 20 Royals" I saw the ad and it featured Carl Philip racing and Crown Princess Victoria. I think it will be on this upcoming Friday June 6th.

A photo countdown of hottest royals
In Pictures: The 20 Hottest Young Royals - Forbes.com

I think the numbers a quite off, Victoria and her siblings are much hotter than a few of them listed higher :D

What on earth is Prince Phillipos doing at #19? He should be tied for #1 with Harry (apologies, but Wills has gotten rather horsey in the last couple of years, as the upper crust tends to do in the UK..)

there is something very wrong with this list for starters there is no good looking British royals!....... I don't think women would look twice at william and harry if they weren't who they are!...... and excuse me Beatrice hot!...not in this lifetime!....ok Zara isn't bad but no where near as hot as Charlotte, Victoria or madeline!....

there is something very wrong with this list for starters there is no good looking British royals!....... I don't think women would look twice at william and harry if they weren't who they are!...... and excuse me Beatrice hot!...not in this lifetime!....ok Zara isn't bad but no where near as hot as Charlotte, Victoria or madeline!....

Technically, Zara is not a "royal"!

William was hot like whoa for many years. Unfortunately, he now resembles his grandmother's prized livestock. I'll agree with you on Beatrice, but Zara is smoking hot--made more so by the fact that she has her own achievements that didn't come with birth.

uh Harry is quite hunky, but I think this discussion should be under British royals. I think they didn't account for William's progression of looking more like his father just his amount of money and charm.

wow so I just saw this and I was blown away. The family is worth 6 or 7 billion dollars. So I guess people can't whine when the girls spend money. I wonder where forbes came up with how much money everything costs and they have.

Well according to E! the Bernadotte's have a 7 billion dollar fortune and a annual 19 million dollar budget!!

7 billion?! :eek:

I'm watching that right now. I knew a lot of the stuff but Some is really surprising. Some shouldn't be on that list and others should. Princess Beatrice at fourth and before Char is a bit of a joke, even though I kinda like her.

I can't believe I forgot all about it! I could kick myself! It repeats tomorrow at 6pm if your like me and missed it.

I think we have to consider the source in this countdown, America love British Royals, so it would make sense they would take all the top spots. I have been interested in royals for a good few years now and only once have I heard of someone other than a British royal mentioned in the news, and that was Mary and Fred of Denmark when Isabella was born. I think the list is very wrong, but still fun to watch, speaking of it is on in a few minutes:)

Hmmm...I missed the Guillaume of Luxemburg on the show....He IS still a prince isn't he?

amadeo of belgium...deserved to be on that list...he's a ton better loking than wills n harry put together....he's plain drop dead gorgeous.....n beatrice before char isn't a bit of a joke, its down right hilarious....:pPPP

the top four being all brit royals I disagree with. I'll give them Wills as the top of the countdown, he is so popular. But I'd have liked to see Victoria and Guillaume at least in the top five!

And in looks, Carl Philip should have been tops....

I was really happy to see several non-European royals on the list, such as Sheik Hamdan.

E! and Forbes' 20 Hottest Young Royals - documentary

The 20 Hottest Young Royals - Forbes.com

Have you guys seen this? I caught it a couple times. Some of what the people say seems accurate, although it seems like most of them don't know much about the subjects, just what's been given to them to read from a script.

The main thing that bugs me about it is that it features Zara Phillips and Andrea and Charlotte Casiraghi. Their mothers may be princesses, but that doesn't make them so, and the show even says that Anne and Caroline refused princess titles for them to make them more normal. Which isn't true, since neither of them would be entitled to one, as female-line grandchildren. Peerage title, maybe, but not princesses.

What I did like was the fact that we learned more about lesser known royals, like Tsuguko of Japan and Sheikh Hamdan and Sheikha Maitha. What I didn't like was the fact that instead of lumping families together, the Casiraghis, Swedish trio and William, Harry, Zara and Beatrice took over almost half the countdown. I enjoyed learning more about the more private royals, despite mumbling about errors in the program.

I like when television shows devote shows to royals, but I am a little iffy about this, because the show was more about flaunting the wealth of the people on the countdown, saying how they throw parties and own things worth millions of dollars. Sometimes it's stuff like this that I think makes people wonder what royals are useful for, especially when you have cases like that Bruneian prince who spent millions to get celebrities to come to his parties. They really only mentioned Harry's charity work as far as I can remember, and they only mentioned it to compare it to Diana's.

I recommend it as long as you go in with an open mind and remember that royals aren't all about the cash :)

I agree. Something that really annoyed me was the money thing. Did you notice that they mentione the price of a Ferrari just because Prince Albert of Thurn und Taxis races for a team that is owned by the same company that ownes Ferrari? What sort of thought line is that? Does he ctually own one, becaus they never mentioned that! I can say honestly that it sort of burnt my craw (whatever that means). I made a mental list as I was watching, and this is what I came up with (mostly about the Casiraghi/British families, because they're what I know the most about):

1) Charlotte Casiraghi's boyfriend is not French, he's English (thank you very much!), and he's not a land "baron"!
2) They mostly used pictures of Andrea Casiraghi more than a year old
3)They mentioned Princess Caroline as "Caroline of Monaco" while she is actually "Princess of Hannover"
4)Andrea has been seeing Tatiana Santo Domingo since 2004, not 2006! That's two years difference!
5) They only used pictures of William that were older too, except for a picture with Kate Middleton
6) I doubt that Prince William bought Kate all of the things they mentioned, because she isn't poor.
7) Princess Beatrice's 18th Birthday gown was a gift, meaning they did not pay for it
8) They said that Princess Beatrice bought a house in Sloan Square, but that hasn't been confirmed, and the latest news is saying she's staying at St. James Palace...
9) The Ferrari thing about Prince Albert^^

And besides all the things that were wrong, they left out Pierre Casiraghi! :eek: The people who made this list and then wrote this script really need a little fact check, and IMO maybe a Google Images search to find out who the REAL hottest royal is, because they don't seem to realize that Will's looks are fading, and that "Top Royals" shouldn't mean "Most Known" royals...

I actually wouldn't recomnd it, and even though I enjoyed learning about the royals that were unknown to me, I still took everything they said with a grain of salt because they seemed to contradict someof the things they said, and because if they get the most pulicised royals wrong, then how much of a possiblity is there that they got the lessr-known ones wrong too?

just my opion though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom