Update of the SRF Website: February 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Boris

Heir Presumptive
City
Los Angeles
Country
United States
The website of the Swedish Royal family was finally re-done, offering a new design and new features, most of them on the visual level.
Since it had been looking outdated for many years now, this was LONG overdue.

Link to the 'new' start page:
Start - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]

Well, it was high time the website of the SRF got a "facelift". ;)
Nice to see they also had an update of the official portraits.

victoria look so beautiful in her official portraits

Although I don't speak Swedish and I may be mistaken ... why isn't there any mention of Victoria's engagement on her pages ... only mention is in the Press section. Kind of strange, isn't it?

Although I don't speak Swedish and I may be mistaken ... why isn't there any mention of Victoria's engagement on her pages ... only mention is in the Press section. Kind of strange, isn't it?
But the website has an English version... just click on 'English'...
The engagement is included on CP Victoria's 'Biography' page.

Josefine: There are new features like picture galleries for each engagement, a re-structured calendar, archive updates (for example the list of all state visits), and more additional links. The focus here was obviously on the visual and layout aspect though - cosmetic maybe, but also urgently needed.

It was about time to make the update to the SRF website, this new one is much better than before.

I really like the new page. I don't know why, but it seems more open and friendly to me.

I really like the new "Royal Diary". It's more structured.

And the new portraits are perfect, too. I can't wait for june to come around, when Daniel get's his place on the "Royal Family" - Site. And Jonas sometime next winter.

I love the new pictures taken for the site - I think they all look fantastic. I agree that the overhaul of the website was long overdue, and think whoever was responsible for it did a fantastic job.

And Monday, March 1st at 12:10 we are still waiting on a new weekly program in the press room at the home page, to get clarity on the stupid "no photo opportunity" ("ej fototillfälle) will continue ... Right now is still last week's programs out there ...

but in the calendar, it looks like they have time off for a week ...
And it is naturally because these weeks of the year we have winter break i Sweden (Stockholm and northern Norrland this week, southern Sweden in recent weeks, and the most central parts - here ;-) next week...)

and there is a weddingpage now
do you think the crownprincess couple will have thir own page like denmark och norway?

Yes, it will be their own page in the future. (And now of course, since it's their wedding.)

Josette

Back
Top Bottom