The Royal Family's Handwriting

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Helen88

Nobility
City
Bremen
Country
Germany
Hey everyone

is there any pictures of handwriting of the Swedish Royals? I´d love to see how they write.

thanks!
Helen

this is a letter signed by Madeleine

Attachments

• letter.JPG
    letter.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 1,538
There's a whole thread on royals handwritings/signatures in ChitChat, you can find it here

Here are the two pics I've provided for that thread: King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia's signatures, and Crown Princess Victoria's signature:

Attachments

• Victorias signatur.jpe
    Victorias signatur.jpe
    4.2 KB · Views: 1,739
  • Kungaparets signaturer.jpg
    Kungaparets signaturer.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 627
Thanks!
But there´s nothing more, I mean, all they ever write is their names?
Does anyone have anything written by Carl Philip?

Handwriting

Princess Madeleine has nice handwriting. :)

Here are signatures of princess Lilian and prince Bertil:
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Signatures of Bertil and Lilian at a Thank you card:

And here is a letter which I think Victoria has written herself + there are hers and Daniel's signatures: She and Daniel thank the guards of the Haga Palace:
"We would like to thank warmly for the fine gifts Estelle got on her second birthday. She has already "inaugurated" the lovely sleeping bag. There were many who wished that it had been at a larger size. Many thanks! Really nice of you!"
Signatures of Victoria and Daniel when they visited the Berlin wall in 2011

Last edited:
Thanks!
But there´s nothing more, I mean, all they ever write is their names?
Does anyone have anything written by Carl Philip?

Their names were already calligraphed in big bold red ink, above their signatures: Ihre Majestäten Köning Carl XVI Gustaf und Königin Silvia von Schweden...

:lol:

Princess Victoria has a quite masculine signature. I like it: firm and determined.

Yes I am quite surprised it is nothing like I thought it would be and completely different from her handwriting.

Victoria's handwriting at a Thank you card to painter Tony Warren, whose painting they got as a wedding gift:

Victoria writing to a wall in Karlstad last November:

Carl Philip's and Sofia's signatures:
http://gfx.bloggar.aftonbladet-cdn.se/wp-content/blogs.dir/247/files/2015/10/kort.jpg

Madeleine's and Chris's signatures:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0-IOLWGZ1xQ/UPW2aPtOxLI/AAAAAAAAKgU/sYpMQowxSx0/s640/Tackkort2.jpg

Victoria's handwriting looks nice but a bit messy. Honestly, I can't really detect the other's handwritings much, as it's about only some hastiliy written signatures...

Victoria's handwriting looks nice but a bit messy. Honestly, I can't really detect the other's handwritings much, as it's about only some hastiliy written signatures...

Funny who opinions differ, I think that Victoria's handwriting is very clear, easy to read and beautiful.

Funny who opinions differ, I think that Victoria's handwriting is very clear, easy to read and beautiful.

I also think it is nice, but a bit... how can I say, "curved"...???But who am i to judge? Mine is awful:lol:

Back
Top Bottom