The Nobel Prize 2002 - 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nobel concert 8th December 2012 concert house Stockholm:

Do no members of the royal family attend the event?

Great, Silvia with the Sapphires, Victoria added a diamond riviere to the 4 buttons (which seems quite an improvement), and Madeleine with the amethyst tiara for the first time.

Great, Silvia with the Sapphires, Victoria added a diamond riviere to the 4 buttons (which seems quite an improvement), and Madeleine with the amethyst tiara for the first time.

And Victoria for the first time with the Bernadotte emerald necklace.

Last edited:
Silvia in a re-run but gorgeous gown with Sapphires as noted above. Victoria in what I would consider to be an unattractive green, sequined gown with the dreaded 4-button tiara. Even with the diamond riviere I still consider it to be dreaded!

Madeleine looks fabulous in the amethyst tiara.

Is it my imagination or is Carl Philip sporting more facial hair than ever? I don't remember it being that full.

And Victoria for the first time with the BErnadotte emerald necklace.
Typically me, I only noticed the tiaras, lol.
I'm still not fond of the four-buttons, and I would have preferred the amethyst tiara on Victoria. But I don't want to spoil my day by complaining. At least no prongs for Sylvia, Victoria went creative again, and Madeleine found a really good hairstyle with the amethysts. Victoria should try that also one day. And is Victoria wearing a brooch at the back of her hair? I couldn't yet see it clearly.

Typically me, I only noticed the tiaras, lol.
I'm still not fond of the four-buttons, and I would have preferred the amethyst tiara on Victoria. But I don't want to spoil my day by complaining. At least no prongs for Sylvia, Victoria went creative again, and Madeleine found a really good hairstyle with the amethysts. Victoria should try that also one day. And is Victoria wearing a brooch at the back of her hair? I couldn't yet see it clearly.
Yes Victoria is wearing somehting big in her haido which i think could be the broosh of the emerald demi parure.

One word about Madeleine: wow! She looks so beautiful with the amethyst tiara. Victoria's dress is not my taste to be honest. She chose better in the past.

I can't understand why Daniel is been seated at the back row, why he can't sit at the front row like princess Lilian when she attended the Nobels?

GREAT, that we see some creativeness in the selection of the jewels again.... Madde with Amethysts, Victoria with the Emerald Necklace - both for the first time.
Good, if the Queen openes the jewel caskets doors WIDE for her girls - also to some more impressive/larger jewels sets.....
BYe Bine

Ladies look really great.. Victoria loves wearing Elie Saab....and Madeleine wears the same dress she wore at Victoria's prewedding gala.

Ladies look really great.. Victoria loves wearing Elie Saab....and Madeleine wears the same dress she wore at Victoria's prewedding gala.

And Victorias dress has an interesting back view - better than from the front :cool:
BYe Bine

I missed the beginning of the broadcast. Did Chris O'Neill attend?

He was unable to attend because of work. Press service of the royal family warned about it in advance

I actually really liked how the four button tiara looked on the new frame. Much better than usual!

I truly enjoyed the second music selection at the ceremony. I clapped right along with the beats and it made me move my feet. It was very beautiful.

The 3 royal ladies look radiant!

Was Princess Christina present this year?

Back
Top Bottom