The Nobel Prize 2002 - 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sigh...One of my favourite Royal events of the year once again did not disappoint. Fantastic gowns, awesome jewels and one scruffy but adorable Prince. Can't ask for more than that!! :D

I know what you mean. Makes me wish I was 30 years younger!:ROFLMAO:

I thought they looked all great the two days and Madeleine is still the most gorgeous Princess in Europe. But I felt pity for Silvia, who was obviously ill :/

Can you imagine if and when Sofia hellqvist is married to Carl Philip, she'll be sitting up there with the rest of the royal family. Will we then ooh and ahh her clothing and jewels?

:previous: I can imagine that. If one day she really belongs to the SRF she'll have access to the royal jewels, stylists and wonderful dresses. And with her always radiant smile I can imagine her being a beautiful sight at the nobels.

Btw, I really loved Victorias green dress and her eye make up. Much better than the red dress and usual make up a day later. It was okay, but not wow.

Madeleine was a real princess at the nobel banquet. Wonderful dress, beautiful hair, nice make up. And the amethyst jewels really suited her. And what a radiant smile she had. It was so great to see her at the nobels again. I really missed her in the last years. But I absolutely didn't like the grey dress she wore at the kings dinner. Madeleine is a person for colour and not for boring grey.

Silvia had a beautiful dress at the kings dinner. Really queen-like. Wonderful.

The king was the king. What's more to say there?

And Carl Philip and his beard. Wow! I really like it. And I also like the longer hair. It looks great.

Oh, I almost forgot Daniel. Well, no great dress or jewels obviously for him. But he really belongs to the SRF now. I don't have the feeling of "new guy in the inner circle" anymore every time I see him at an official royal event.

Last edited:
i think was the last year lilian took part of nobel, am i right?

i think was the last year lilian took part of nobel, am i right?
Yes, it was the last time princess Lilian attended the Nobel Prize Ceremonies, but only the award ceremony, not the dinner afterwards. Princess Lilian was disappointed for not attending the dinner, but I guess the reason for that decision was that she had already shown signs of suffering from Alzheimer's. Princess Lilian attended the dinner at the Royal Castle for the Nobel Laureates and was seated between Carl Philip and the Swedish Marshal of the Realm, I would say it was a "safe" seating for her.

Back
Top Bottom