Swedish Royal Videos & Sound Clips (+ coming TV appearances)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SÖNDAG 26 DECEMBER 2004
TV 4

"Tre dygn med Victoria."

Linda Nyberg "followed" Victoria for a few days in Budapest and the result is a personal interview where Victoria talks about her life - both as crown princess - and her personal life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria on German TV ZDF 1-1-2005 with Michael Steinbrecher

p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif

From 19.15 till 19.30

p.gif
http://www.zdf.de/ZDFde/programmuebersicht/0,2060,05_01_01-1-1,00.html

Dont forget Skurt tonight! And Linda Nybergs show tomorrow!

And then ofcourse, the annual programme about the royal year on January 1st(?)

Året med Kungafamiljen (The Year with the Royal Family) will be shown on Thursday 6 January 2005 at 20:00 (8 pm) on SVT 1.

I wonder why they've pushed it forward, they usually show it in connection with the New Years, on like 1 January... But now we have to wait this long... :(

Did anyone see "Tre dygn med Victoria" tonight? What did you think of it?
I liked it, interesting to see how things are "behind the scenes"
What a busy schedule she has! I would never be able to keep up with that, no wonder she needs to spend all that time in the gym :)

Yes I wached it and liked the behind the scenes shots and really liked the way she described the Expressen reporter Johan T Lindwall... That must be the closest a royal has come to calling someone a **** without saying it.

Other than that I thought the interview with Victoria was booooring, she never tells anything new, its again and again the "I will be queen unless the Swedish people thinks otherwise" and things like that which we`ve heared before. And ETW who I thinks always holyfies Victoria with sentences like "her worst quality is that she works to hard and never wants to say no":rolleyes: or something like that, everyones has some bad sides and it would be nice to hear something other than the diplomatic frases we have heared before.... I liked the interviewer though, not to humbel and quite funny about how it is to take part in such a trip

Since the whole programme is online (I really suggest to watch it...you get an impression of Victoria´s work and the quality of the 3 video clips is super...only problem, you have to register. To find the videos go to: http://www.tv4.se/visa/?ID=346855 then click on any of those webb-TV-links on the bottom. Then a window with a media player will pop up. In this window you will see on the left side links, among others "tre dygn med Victoria" del 1-3. When you are registered, log in. When not, then register firstly via pressing the link under "Ännu inte medlem?" under the media player) I´ve watched it yesterday.

And now to the programme. I agree with Yennie and Larzen. It´s interesting to look behind the curtain. And I also agree that the interview wasn´t especially exciting. Victoria sounded like a third grader, who recited a poem. You could almost see her brain working and how she was thinking "Now I have to give my standard answers again, so that I don´t get in trouble like Pappa".
The only interesting questions in the interview were the ones on Daniel Westling. Victoria wasn´t prepared for them.
I can´t say, if I think it´s smart or if I think it´s cheekily to "blackmail" the press and the ppl, who don´t want Daniel as prince, by saying that she can only do good work, when she´s happy (with a partner...in other words: Danne). I´m also not sure, if I agree. The wrong (when it comes to the monarchy) partner can mean a great damage for the monarchy. This would of course also affect the hard working Royal, or let´s say the image of the hard working Royal. As example I want to mention princess Caroline. I´m sure she´s happy with her Ernst, they really seem to share something special (whatever this is), but for the image of Caroline and Monaco, Ernst August surely wasn´t the best choice.
Yeees, glorifying ETW...it´s amazing and funny to watch how she can praise her protégé with this cold I´ve-taken-5-sleeping-pills voice ;)
Also quite interesting to see Daniel Nyhlén´s clone and rival Expressen´s Johan T. Lindwall. They really look alike (in style and everything). Either they are brothers or a couple ;)
To finish my post with Victoria: 100 points for her work, and how she deals with children. Even not 1 point for her style on the reception on the last day (ponytail, glasses, trousers, a my-boyfriend-is-a-gym-trainer-look-at-my-muscles-shirt)

Daniel Nyhlen who works for Aftonbladet

NYHETER-27s08daniel.jpg

Johan T Lindwall who works for Expressen
johan_t_lindwall2.jpg

I hope theese are the right persons.....

Direct broadcasted fund collecting evening hosted by SVT (Swedish Television). The money will go to the victims of the catastrophe, mainly children. The King and Queen will attend.

Saturday 1 January

18:30-19:30 SVT 1

21:00-22:00 SVT2

Larzen said:
Daniel Nyhlen who works for Aftonbladet

Johan T Lindwall who works for Expressen

I hope theese are the right persons.....

Well they both look like really slimy reporters on that pics. Like the reporter guy in "Die Hard". :D
Does anybody else think so?

this is Madeleine with Daniel Nyhlen in Åre in December 2002...

They are both really slimy :) But I think Daniel Nyhlen is better than Johan T... he´s just...no!

Thursday January 6, 20.00
Kungafamiljen 2004 / The year 2004 with the royal family

Drottning Silvia delar ut pris och åker tillsammans med kung Carl Gustaf på statsbesök till Island, Vietnam och Brunei. Prinsessan Madeleine representerar alltmer och prins Carl Philip fyller 25 år. Kronprinsessan Victoria besöker småföretag i Dalarna och får bl.a. lära sig göra godis. Agneta Bolme Börjefors, Peter Jihde, och Roland Zuiderveld möter kungafamiljen i olika miljöer och talar om året som gått.
Även i SVT1 7/1 och 8/1

Attachments

• Åre20022.jpg
    Åre20022.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 753
  • syskon.JPG
    syskon.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 741
Last edited by a moderator:
she (victoria) has worn red in all her latest interviews now

Josefine said:
she (victoria) has worn red in all her latest interviews now
Doesn´t red make agressive?? I hope this hasn´t influenced the interviewers. Maybe that´s why Linda Nyberg has asked so many questions on Daniel W. ;)

Tomorrow:

Wednesday 5 January at 16:15 PM on SVT1 - Lennart Bernadotte - a memorial programe about the Count that passed away just before Christmas, 95 years old. In the programme he tells about his palace and his life work - the flower paradise Mainau (re-run from a previous birthday I think).

The show on the Royal Family in 2004 is really nice, but would somebody mind translating the questions and answers the ask the family? I only caught a word here and there because they really speak fast...(at least for someone who is not Swedish ;) )

Today - National Grieving Service direct broadcasted from Lund's Cathedral (where the Queen attends it, you can read here in which cathedrals the other members of the RF will be), SVT2 at 18:15 PM

Thursday 3 February - a long version of Peter Jihde's interview with the royal children from "Året med Kungafamiljen" ("The Year with the Royal Family), SVT at 21:00

Hello! The directions for seeing the Swedish Royal Family on video do not work for me. (I have a Macintosh computer). Has anyone in the U.S. seen the video? Is it
available for purchase? Thanks!

towzer12 said:
Hello! The directions for seeing the Swedish Royal Family on video do not work for me. (I have a Macintosh computer). Has anyone in the U.S. seen the video? Is it
available for purchase? Thanks!
Well reason one1: maybe its already offline

reason 2. You need the real player to see the video. I do not know if ther is a Mac Version but I think yes. If you do not have it you have to install it in advance. the homepage of real is: http://www.real.com.

Repetition of the programm on German TV ZDF from 1 January 2005 this Sunday 16 th January on 11.32

ZDF Royal
p.gif
p.gif
11.32 Training für den Thron
Kronprinzessin Victoria von Schweden

It was a programm from German presentator Michael Steinbrecher.

Who saw this programm? Did you like it??

misshelen said:
Repetition of the programm on German TV ZDF from 1 January 2005 this Sunday 16 th January on 11.32

ZDF Royal
p.gif
p.gif
11.32 Training für den Thron
Kronprinzessin Victoria von Schweden

It was a programm from German presentator Michael Steinbrecher.

Who saw this programm? Did you like it??
It wasn´t broadcasted on the 1st of january, because ZDF has broadcasted a special on the catastrophe in South Asia. So we all (who can watch ZDF) will watch it for the first time next Sunday

Lena said:
The whole (1 hour) review of the Royal year (Året med kungafamiljen) is online! No password is required. I guess for people, who just know the swedish Royal family from pictures, it´s a great chance to get an other impression:

http://svt.se/content/1/c6/31/23/96/kungafamiljen2004.ram
I watched this whole thing. I did not understand a word, but just looking at it was so fun. Indeed a picture is worth a thousand words. I learned alot from this and enjoyed it.

Reina said:
I watched this whole thing. I did not understand a word, but just looking at it was so fun. Indeed a picture is worth a thousand words. I learned alot from this and enjoyed it.
Great! I admire your resistance watching the whole thing, despite the strange (to you) language. :D I really wish there would be these kind of things (yearly reviews of RF's) online in other countries as well, it would be so cool - and think of all we could learn!

Tonight, January 13, crownprincess Victoria will attend SVTs special show about the Asian disaster.
Dunno if she will give some kind of interview or if she will just "be there" but it might be worth take a look!

I saw her today at the program about the asian disaster. I think she where great, you can really see who in the royal family it is who is used and trained to meet the media. I think she said some good things without getting in to the deep, and she spoke much faster and did not have to think as long as the rest of the family has done in resent programs. Did anyone else see it? I only saw the beginning of the program, does anyone know if she was intervjued any more?

rop81 said:
I saw her today at the program about the asian disaster. I think she where great, you can really see who in the royal family it is who is used and trained to meet the media. I think she said some good things without getting in to the deep, and she spoke much faster and did not have to think as long as the rest of the family has done in resent programs. Did anyone else see it? I only saw the beginning of the program, does anyone know if she was intervjued any more?
I saw it too! I think it was nice, if even a bit short... Only a few minutes... But the programme (first of two follow-ups of their fundraising evening earlier) was only one hour, so that's understandable. I think that what you saw was it, at least I didn't catch anything else with her.

Jipieee!

Sunday 23rd January at 16:45 on SVT 1 - The Year with the Norwegian Royal Family

Last edited:
On Thursday February 3rd, at 21.00, SVT will air a longer version of the interview from December with Victoria, Carl Philip and Madeleine!

i will try to record it and wright about this interview
maybe not a word for word but at least some kind of summery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom