Svensk Damtidning has great photos of the Crown princess family, from the filming of SVT's "Året med kungafamiljen". They have interviewed producer Sara Bull.
New wonderful pictures! Estelle and Oscar on treasure hunt
Princess Estelle in a sun hat and Victoria in sneakers and summery hair. We have had a preview of SVT's The Year with the Royal Family!
- We met the Crown Princess family on a beach not far from Solliden on Öland, a couple of days after Victoria's birthday, says Sara Bull.
- It was one of those hot days, but it blew quite much from the water. Estelle and Oscar ran around and picked up litter and then Prince Daniel collected them in the bucket. It became a bit like a treasure hunt, as the Crown Princess says. They made it a fun play while having a lovely outing on the beach. And it became a very natural way to talk to the children about how important it is that you don't litter and that what you take with you to the nature, you should also take it home.
- It reflects the Crown Princess's commitment during the year, many of her missions have focused on the ocean issue and the problems with plastics and microplasts and what it does to the animals and the sea and ourselves.
- But, of course, we also talked about what Öland means for the crown princess, and she became The Öland Inhabitant of The Year.
What do you take with yourself from this day?
- How fun the kids thought it was, it really became a play! I have children and I think this was a very good way to both come out with the family while communicating this important message to the children. So I took with me that it is still easy to make a difference with small things.
And so you've met the queen too!
- Yes, in the kitchen garden at Solliden, in the beginning of her summer vacation. It was also a lovely and hot day. The queen was so relaxed and happy.
- It became a nice conversation about life and happiness and the family. We got to go along when she picked raspberries and strawberries and then she showed the hen house where she usually goes with her grandchildren.
- But we talked about her work as well, and about what happened during the year. And how to really prepare a child to become Sweden's future queen - a big mission. As a queen and a mother of three, she has a long experience of it.
- It was a very nice day. We were there for quite some time and the Queen felt wonderfully at ease and happy.
Nya underbara bilder! Estelle och Oscar på skattjakt _ Svensk Damtidning