Swedish Royal Videos & Sound Clips (+ coming TV appearances)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Victorias birthday (the official celebrations from Borgholm) is broadcasted every year on SVT. Usually there is a interview aswell...

There is a interview with Victoria on monday June 7th. I think it was about EMU... on tv 4

Originally posted by Yennie@Jun 5th, 2004 - 9:30 pm
There is a interview with Victoria on monday June 7th. I think it was about EMU... on tv 4
Since when is Victoria allowed to talk about financial and political issues :eek:

Do you videotape it Yennie or do you tell us how it was??

Thats what I was thinking to! But maybe she just talks about EU in general...
Yes, I will record it (if I remember!) and I will report it here too

BTW when is it exactly, because I couldn´t find it on the schedule of TV4 for Monday...maybe they will broadcast it on the web too, but I have no exact date :rolleyes:

I don´t know exactly. I´ll keep my eyes open if it will show the trailer on tv again...

but maybe its this show:
Monday June 7th 19:00 Eu: parlamentet Del 1 av 4.

couldn´t find it but I found another show:

SVT 1 sön 6/6 16.00
Astrid Lindgrens litteraturpris
Från prisutdelningen på Skansen, där litteraturpriset till Astrid Lindgrens minne delades ut av kronprinsessan Victoria.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, thank you Yennie. Maybe they will show this also on the web. At least the celebrations at Skansen are probably shown on the web! SVT tomorrow 20:00 CET

I hope this is a long and detailed interview (even though I don´t think so). Because IMO she didn´t give really long and with more than just "small talk"-interviews in the last couple of months :(

The TV4 website (http://www.tv4.se/visa/?innehall=/lopsedel/lopsedel.html) for the programme EU: parlamentet, doesn't say anything about an interview with Crown Princess Victoria. It's the first out of 4 half hours before the elections to the European Parliament. I guess the "commercial" for the programme, where the reporter asks Victoria the question, is just a small piece. I hope they will air more of that interview, but it could also be a short thing (if they at all show it). I couldn't find anything mentioning it...

The commercial for the programme "EU:parlamentet", airing Monday 7th June 19:30 (out of my memory, I think it was like this)

Reporter: If the Crown Princess would be an European Parlamentarian, what issues would the Crown Princess concentrate/focus on?
Victoria: The environment, the trade with people, narcotics - issues that I feel are important and hope will get a lot of attention

How was the interview?

On Sunday (14:30) Royalty-TV (ARD) has a report on Carl Philip. And there´s a report about the new commoner-brides.

I don't know how many there is, who are able to find joy in this, but on sunday on the Danish chanel DR1 a program, which has been shown earlier on SVT about queen Silvia, will be on. It's really great. I love it so... ;) If you have a chance on watching it I think it will be great I promise :lol: I think it's on at 20.00

It´s on DR 1 on Sunday at 20.10

Dronning Silvia af Sverige fortæller i anledning af sin 60-års-fødselsdag sidste år om sin barndom og ungdom, om mødet med kronprins Carl-Gustaf og med Sverige, og ikke mindst fortæller Dronningen varmt om betydningen af at være mor til tre børn. Nordvision fra Sverige.

The countdown has begun to VICTORIADAGEN 14 July!

Performing artists:
The Royal Rockin' Orchestra under the lead of Robert Wells
Lionel Ritchie
Ronan Keating
Jill Jonsson
Charlotte Perelli
Tito Beltrán

Other participants:
Mikael Tornving & Johan Ulveson (comedians, actors)

Host is Mark Levengood who will present the programme together will Robert Wells. Levengood will also do the annual summer interview with Crown Princess Victoria.

A big celebration for Crown Princess Victoria's 27th birthday (closing up on the "magic" 30's...)!

SVT1 wednesday 14 July at 21:00

Sounds like a great show! hopefully I´ll be there...

Here are a few upcoming things on radio and TV with a Royal connection:

Thursday, September 2
Sveriges Radio (Swedish Radio) P2 at 11:00 AM
"Förmiddag med: Bernadotte" (translated to "Morning with: Bernadotte", "Morgon med" is a daily morning programme)
The programme will feature music by various Swedish royals.

Friday, 3 September
TV4 at 11:50 AM
Live broadcast from Göteborg and the naming ceremony of the historic re-created "Götheborg III" (one of the worlds largest sailing tree-ships), with attendance by Their Majesties The King and Queen

Wednesday, 8 September
SVT 2 (Swedish Television) at 18:15 PM
Resumé of this years "Svenska Kungsrallyt" (Swedish King's Rally)

Saturday, 11 September
TV4 at 20:00 PM
Rhapsody in Rock at the Palace

Last edited:
I saw (Swedish King's Rally) wonder if carl philip, madeleine or victoria will take part of this race someday

Old & New Videos & Sound Clips

Does anybody know where I can find video's or anything where I can here Victoria, Carl Philip and Madeleine speak (especially Madeleine cause I've never heared her speak before).
Thank you.

Hm, I don´t remember an interview of Madeleine online. But I know that the german TV-show "Royalty" will have a portrait on Madeleine in the next show on October, 17 th. And they also have these clips online. So you can watch it then.
Yennie had an audio-file with Madeleine´s voice in one of her yahoo-clubs, but I couldn´t find it anymore.

I have a few clips of the rf. I dont know if they are still working but I´ll post them here and we´ll see!

For those, who can watch the german channel ARD (probably mainly german and dutch ppl). Tomorrow Sunday (17th) at 14:30 there´s again Royalty-TV. And this time they have (among other things) a portrait on princess Madeleine and report about her recent visit to Hälsingland.
http://www.ndrtv.de/tv/royalty/koenigs/20041017_madeleine.html

There´s also a chance that this report will be online later.

You can now watch it online...press the "audio/video"-link on the bottom:

http://www.ndrtv.de/tv/royalty/koenigs/schweden/20041017_madeleine.html

On the third of November the swedish programme "Helt ärligt" on TV4 will broadcast the interview with Victoria, which was already mentioned in the "Victoria news"-thread. It seems this programme is later online (look at webb TV, after the 3rd of November)

http://www.tv4.se/visa/?ID=330996

Reina said:
Is Sylvia Swedish?
She has a Swedish citizenship afaik.
Maybe she has a German one too as she had a German parent but I think thats unlikley. Why should she need two?
I think she could rerequest a German one again if she wanted to but I do not think that she will do this.

This week swedish kanal 5 aired a show about paparazzis. They followed a paparazzi around Stockholm trying to find Madeleine and Elisabeth Tarras Wahlberg met the reporter Emma and talked about what the royal family thinks about the paparazzis.

The first pics are of the tv-reporter, the photographer and Elisabeth Tarras Wahlberg. The last ones are the "products" of the show, paparazzi photos of Madeleine leaving her apartment.
The pic of Jonas is from the infamous "fight" he had with a member of the "Paparazzia-team" when they took photos of him and Madeleine leaving a restaurant.

November 3rd on swedish tv 4. A reporter "followed" Victoria for a few days. In a personal interview Victoria talks about her life - both her crown princess -and personal life.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 596
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 426
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 508
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 508
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 406
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 719
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 761
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 748
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 752
Yennie said:
This week swedish kanal 5 aired a show about paparazzis. They followed a paparazzi around Stockholm trying to find Madeleine and Elisabeth Tarras Wahlberg met the reporter Emma and talked about what the royal family thinks about the paparazzis.

The first pics are of the tv-reporter, the photographer and Elisabeth Tarras Wahlberg. The last ones are the "products" of the show, paparazzi photos of Madeleine leaving her apartment.
The pic of Jonas is from the infamous "fight" he had with a member of the "Paparazzia-team" when they took photos of him and Madeleine leaving a restaurant.
Irony is...when Yennie posts Paparazzi-pics from a documentary about Paparazzis ;) But I like them (of course ;) )...thanks for them, Yennie :)

This doesn´t sound too bad but there have been similar shows on American TV and the photographers are just like stalkers. It´s all about them and what they do. It´s not good.

BTW is it just me, or are there others, who think, that Victoria looks on TV (videos....little films) so much better than on pictures?? I mean we all know from pictures that she has big beautiful eyes, but in videos those eyes even look bigger.
And why haven´t we seen pictures of this gala-event at the end of the video-clip?

I agree with you Lena. Victorias sparkling personality doesn´t show as much in pics as it does in "reality" (meaning: when she talks and moves on tv :) )

and Victoria isn´t a classic beauty/ model kind of person like f.ex queen Rania.
Victoria has so much more charisma and energy that doesn´t show on pics, unlike Rania, who imo is more "boring" and not so lively in person like Victoria is.

"Statsbesöket"Söndag 11 november
TV 8 kl. 22.00

Kungen och Drottningen gjorde i februari förra året ett statsbesök till Thailand. Besöket omgärdades med stor pompa och ståt och i detta program får vi följa kungaparet, deras medhjälpare och några av näringslivets toppar.
Frågan som ställs är: Hjälper eller stjälper kungen Sverige genom sina uttalanden?

I just read in the paper, that swedish channel 5 will air a "royal" programme this spring. Catharina Hurtig, who used to work for Svensk Damtidning, will host the show and it will focus on all royal houses, but mainly on the younger generation.
She said that it will not be a "gossip" pgrogramme" but more about glamour and gala.

So now we can look forward to lots of news on Madeleine, Victoria and Carl Philip!

This year's Nobel broadcasts

nobelbankett_programled380.jpg

Claes Elfsberg, Marianne Rundström & Alexander Norén - the hosts of SVT's live broadcasts 2004

As we eagerly await this year's Nobel Day and all of the festivities occuring on that day - here is the schedule for SVT's live broadcasts, I think those who don't live in Sweden will also be able to see it online on SVT (www.svt.se).

Live broadcasts on the Nobel Day - Friday 10 December 2004:

# Ca. 12:50-14:30 - Broadcast from the Awarding of the Nobel Peace Prize in Oslo

# Ca. 16:25-18:00 on SVT 1 - Live broadcast from the Nobel Prize Award Ceremony in the Concert Hall of Stockholm.

# Ca. 19:30-20:00 on SVT 2 - Live broadcast from the Nobel Banquet in the City Hall of Stockholm.

# Ca. 21:00-23:15 on SVT 1
- Live broadcast from the Nobel Banquet in the City Hall of Stockholm.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyhet...,571930,00.html

Victoria will meet Skurt (a green puppet :) ) this christmas and talk about varios things: christmas, history and perhaps someone named Mr Westling?

Queen Silvias has for the last 12 years given an interview to Skurt every year. Its for a childrens programme so the questions is quite "easy". But now her daughter will take over.
Victoria will give a guided tour around Stockholm Palace and tell stories about life there.
The reason they are doing the show at the palace is that Stockholm Palace this year celebrates its 250 jubileé

the show will air on swedish tv 3 on Christmas day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom