Summer Holidays with the Swedish Royal Family: 2016-2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited:
Princess Birgitta told to Svensk Damtidning that the King and his four sisters Margaretha, Birgitta, Désirée and Christina met each others during the summer for the first time in five years.
The meeting took place during the royal family's private vacation.
- Yes, we actually had a reunion this summer, says Princess Birgitta when Svensk Damtidning reached her in Mallorca.
But this was also a royal family gathering that was very private.
- So much more than that, I can't actually say, says Princess Birgitta, but the joy is clearly heard in her voice.
Prinsessan Birgitta om Hagasessornas återförening med kungen _*Svensk Dam

Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel were seen shopping at ICA in Bullermyren on Monday.

Interesting about the siblings meeting up especially as I'd read that two of them weren't up to attending the Jubilee events. Nice they got to meet up.

Victoria, Daniel and children have spent time at their new summer house on Värmdö.

Artist Susie Päivärinta lives on Värmdö and told at her interview with Hänt Magazine, that her son is currently working at the Fågelbro krog Restaurant at the Fågelbro Golf and Country Club and last weekend or the weekend before last Daniel and the whole family came. Daniel is a fan of Susie's boyfriend Stefan Gustavsson from when he played hockey. They had a little fun talking and Susie's son Leon is very good at golf and such, so he showed the family around the area a bit. It was great fun.
Susie says that Victoria is so cute too. Susie and her band played last year at a big party where she was, when Mikael Storåkers had a birthday. Michael is a loyal fan and Victoria was so sweet because she was so focused when they were doing the dance to Okay okay. Susie and band do a dance with the audience and Victoria was so amazing because she started dance right away. Susie thinks Victoria and family probably have a great time there, they live maybe 10 minutes from Susie, on a great seaside plot, it's really great where they live.
So they seem to have moved in now?
- Yes, I think so, because at least they were there, eating and hanging out with the whole family. So they probably did.
Susie is only positive that the crown princess family has chosen to settle on Värmdö.
- I have always liked the two of them, I think they are so beautiful. They feel so real and genuine. Daniel is very interested in sports, so it will probably be a great place for them because there is a lot of golf, tennis, padel, people are out and about a lot. The whole Fågelbro stables too, there are a lot of horses. It is probably a good place for them, Susie says.
Kronprinsessans nya lyxhus på Värmdö – granne med artisten _ Hänt

Princess Birgitta told to Svensk Damtidning that the King and his four sisters Margaretha, Birgitta, Désirée and Christina met each others during the summer for the first time in five years.
The meeting took place during the royal family's private vacation.
- Yes, we actually had a reunion this summer, says Princess Birgitta when Svensk Damtidning reached her in Mallorca.
But this was also a royal family gathering that was very private.
- So much more than that, I can't actually say, says Princess Birgitta, but the joy is clearly heard in her voice.
Prinsessan Birgitta om Hagasessornas återförening med kungen _*Svensk Dam

Margareta Thorgren told to Svensk Damtidning that the King's sisters met their brother in the end of July in Solliden. Thorgren said that it was so fine that the King and his sisters could spend some days together and that the King and Queen were very happy of the visit.
Hovet om hemliga släktträffen_ ”Hagasessorna samlade på Solliden” _*Svensk Dam

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom