State Visit from Estonia to Sweden: January 18-20, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
The Estonian President, Toomas Hendrik Ilves, will pay a state visit to Sweden between January 18th and 20th, 2011.

sweden46.gif
3dflagsest11.gif

Statsbesök från Estland
Deltagare: Konung Carl XVI Gustaf, Drottning Silvia, Prins Carl Philip
royalcourt.se

Last edited:
Their Majesties King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia with their son Prince Carl Philip of Sweden receive Estonian President Toomas Hendrik Ilves and Mrs. Evelin Ilves at the Royal Palace. January 18, 2011

BelgaPicture - Category details

thank you
with no victoria or madeleine photos were taken of christina who usally are forgotten

An Estonian agency has an absolutely fabulous, large gallery from the state banquet at Stockholm Palace last night.
It includes many rarely photographed details as well as pics shot from different angles than usual:

DELFI Pilt > Kasutaja album > Bankett kuningalossis

were is the retur dinner being held?

what events will take place tomorrow?

Wasn't the royal couple with the President of Estonia in Uppsala yesterday afternoon?
Only in the morning by Estonia school in Stockholm - then finished there official program with the guests from Estonia?

Wasn't the royal couple with the President of Estonia in Uppsala yesterday afternoon?
Only in the morning by Estonia school in Stockholm - then finished there official program with the guests from Estonia?
They finished their joint program in Stockholm.
In the afternoon, Prince Carl Philip took over to accompany the Presidential Couple on a municipality trip, including a visit to the Nordic Battle Group in Enköping.
Pic:
http://multimedia.ctk.cz/en/foto/document/4275043/statsbesok-estland-4275043

Last edited:
I find it kind of amusing that the Estonian president actually traveled with a Tallink/Siljaferry to Stockholm instead of going by air. Somehow i cant see Tarja Hallonen go with a Viking Line ferry or Obama flying SAS for a statevisit to Stockholm:)

...Somehow i cant see Tarja Hallonen go with a Viking Line ferry or Obama flying SAS for a statevisit to Stockholm:)
I can see Halonen going by ferry to Stockholm, if she wanted to make a politcal statment (about the important link between the countries those ferries is, or something).

Back
Top Bottom