The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden
Click Here to Login

Old 01-14-2022, 10:56 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Christina and Tord Magnuson have tested positive for covid-19
Tord Magnuson tells this exclusively to Svensk Damtidning:
- We tested positive, but we are healthy now and feeling good. So it's nice. We were quarantined for a week, but it felt like a common cold. We have been vaccinated three times, so it is certainly the reason.
Tord says that they have thoughts on how they became infected. They think it was on New Year, during the festivities that were then.
Kungens syster sjuk efter nyårsfest – maken berättar _*Svensk Dam
Old 02-13-2022, 01:11 PM
Imperial Majesty

Tord Magnuson attended Café Opera's Soultrain AfterWork on Friday 11th February.
https://cawamedia.files.wordpress.co...ip=info&w=1712
https://cawamedia.files.wordpress.co...ip=info&w=1852
Old 03-26-2022, 05:47 PM
Imperial Majesty

Tord Magnuson was with the king and queen and the crown princess couple at opera "Löftet" at the Royal Opera on 15th February. And Tord Magnuson attended with the royal family on Friday at "Child protection can not wait" event. Svensk Damtidning was of course worried why princess Christina wasn't at these events and contacted the court.
- The princess is healthy and feeling well, the reason is that she has had other activities, said Margareta Thorgren.
Därför saknas prinsessan Christina – hovets besked _*Svensk Dam
Old 04-07-2022, 04:47 PM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Christina and Tord Magnuson were at the official dinner last night. Tord Magnuson had a plaster cast on his left foot.
Tord turned 81 years today. Svensk Damtidning called Tord who was happy and cordial despite the injury. He told that he and Christina had a very successful evening at his brother-in-law's big dinner.
- It was a very good atmosphere and nice in every way!
But what about the leg? Have you injured yourself?
- Yes. I have a cast on one leg after a ski accident. I get it away in two weeks, after Easter. Then it will be easier!
Prinsessan Christinas man gipsad på kungens middag – berättar om olyckan _*Svensk Dam
Old 04-07-2022, 04:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Tord is a very handsome man and looks very well for an 81 year old!
Old 04-08-2022, 05:58 PM
Heir Apparent

He is indeed! In fact they both make a healthy and attractive looking couple!!!
Old 04-09-2022, 10:09 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Christina, the Honorary Chairperson of Confidencen (Ulriksdal Palace Theatre), delivered Anders Wall Foundation's Confidencen-scholarship (SEK 125000) to soprano Josefine Mindus on 14th March. Josefine is also a composer, and completed her studies at the Hochschule für Musik, Theater und Medien in Hanover in 2021 and has been part of the opera studio at the Komische Oper in Berlin since 2020.
https://www.wallstiftelsen.se/images...Josefine-X.jpg

At the video at 2.17 Princess Christina delivers the scholarship to Josefine Mindus at Confidencen.
Old 05-22-2022, 04:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

Gustaf Magnuson worked at Autoropa since 2006 and quit there last autumn. Now he works at Roots as Managing Partner and CEO. Tord Magnuson is a board member.
Founded in 2021 in Stockholm, ROOTS is an advisory and investment firm, providing advice and capital to companies, entrepreneurs and founders operating in the food and agri-tech sector.
Our Firm Roots
Old 06-01-2022, 08:13 AM
Imperial Majesty

Tord Magnuson attended yesterday evening Panos Papadopoulos' book release "Panos, My Life, My Odyssey".
Tord with Panos
https://cawamedia.files.wordpress.co...ip=info&w=1925

Today, Panos Emporio is one of the most established luxury swimwear brands in the world, and is the choice of celebrities and royal families, among others. Panos Papadopoulos created this empire in his new country Sweden.
200 invited famous people were invited to Nobis Hotel Stockholm to the book release.
Old 06-15-2022, 04:03 PM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Christina and Tord Magnuson attended yesterday evening "Ukraine in Need" Concert in Oscarskyrkan.
https://cawamedia.files.wordpress.co...ip=info&w=1800
Old 07-11-2022, 03:18 PM
Imperial Majesty

Désirée Magnuson has today her 8th birthday. Vicky posted photos to her Instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf4XDBaDVHP/
Old 09-01-2022, 12:30 PM
Imperial Majesty

On Sunday, September 18 at 15.00, Princess Christina will come to Sofiero together with author Carl Otto Werkelid to talk about the book "Hon kallades Daisy". Moderator is Ulf Dahlström. The author's talk is included in the entrance fee to the castle park, but the number of places is limited and can be booked on Sofiero's website. The book is available for purchase on site. Princess Christina and Carl Otto Werkelid are available for book signings after the talk.
Författarsamtal med prinsessan Christina på Sofiero _ Sofiero slott och slottsträdgård
Old 09-07-2022, 04:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

Svensk Damtidning has spoken with Tord Magnuson and asked about the injury he had on his feet, he had a plaster cast on it in April after a skiing accident.
It is a happy and cordial Tord who answers the phone when we call, and he comes with a reassuring message:
The leg is fine.
- It feels absolutely excellent. It is completely fixed and there are no complications with it.
You are fine otherwise too?
- Yes.
At the same time, it took a while before the leg was completely healed, he says:
- It took March, April, May, June... Yes, until now roughly.
Prinsessan Christinas man i olycka – så mår han nu _*Svensk Dam
Old 09-20-2022, 03:42 AM
Imperial Majesty

Last Saturday 17th September, Princess Christina and author Carl Otto Werkelid were at Tivolihuset in Höganäs to talk about their book "Hon kallades Daisy".
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Old 09-24-2022, 05:02 AM
Imperial Majesty

On Sunday 18th September, Princess Christina and author Carl Otto Werkelid were at Sofiero Palace in Helsingborg to talk about their book "Hon kallades Daisy".
Prinsessan Christina på Sofiero – Johannes Öberg
Old 10-16-2022, 04:44 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Christina delivered the Prize "Teacher of the Year" to Patrik Vesterlund from Nyköping, Södermanland at Lärargalan (Teachers' Gala) on 10th October at the Stockholm Concert Hall. Daniel delivered a prize at the gala in 2020.

Gustaf Magnuson at Innovation Forum in the beginning of June 2022, with his business partner from Roots Advisory & Invest, Tom Ahldin.
https://sebgroup.com/ImageVault/publ...orum_mingl.jpg
Old 01-07-2023, 03:24 AM
Imperial Majesty

Tord Magnuson yesterday at the premiere of Jill Johnson's "Simply the Best" show at Cirkus. Singer Jill Johnson turns 50 years in May and has been 30 years at the music business and celebrates these with a big show.
https://cawamedia.files.wordpress.co...=963&h=&zoom=2

Princess Christina and Tord Magnuson attended on a musical service at the Royal Chapel on the Epiphany Day 6th January. Unfortunately no photos, but the Royal Court Parish posted to its social media:
"The Epiphany offered a distinguished musical service in the Royal Chapel where a new grand piano was put into use. The service was attended by Princess Christina Mrs. Magnuson and her husband.
At the grand piano: concert pianist Roland Pöntinen
At the organ: court organist Mary Ljungquist Hén"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CnHJn0isBXN/
Old 01-31-2023, 01:11 AM
Imperial Majesty

Gustaf Magnuson's ex-wife Vicky Andrén Magnuson had her 40th birthday on 25th January and is on Zanzibar, Tanzania to celebrate it.
She thanks at her Instagram post among others for the great relationship she has with Gustaf and his family.
"40 years…and life is good!! I’m thankful for being in good health and more confident now than ever before. I’m thankful for my experiences in life. I’m very thankful for my beloved daughter Désirée. I’m thankful for the great relationship I have with my daughter’s father and family. I am thankful for my dear friends who pep-talk and support. I am thankful for my mother who is always there to back-up. I am thankful for my awesome colleagues who constantly inspire and make everyday fun Last but not least, I am thankful for my wonderful partner who’s there through thick and thin and now spoils me with this incredible vacation to celebrate my birthday Thank You!!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cn1wzWkM6wK/?hl=fi
Old 01-31-2023, 02:21 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Gustaf Magnuson's ex-wife Vicky Andrén Magnuson had her 40th birthday on 25th January and is on Zanzibar, Tanzania to celebrate it.
She thanks at her Instagram post among others for the great relationship she has with Gustaf and his family.
"40 years…and life is good!! I’m thankful for being in good health and more confident now than ever before. I’m thankful for my experiences in life. I’m very thankful for my beloved daughter Désirée. I’m thankful for the great relationship I have with my daughter’s father and family. I am thankful for my dear friends who pep-talk and support. I am thankful for my mother who is always there to back-up. I am thankful for my awesome colleagues who constantly inspire and make everyday fun Last but not least, I am thankful for my wonderful partner who’s there through thick and thin and now spoils me with this incredible vacation to celebrate my birthday Thank You!!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cn1wzWkM6wK/?hl=fi

I get very excited when people visit Tanzania! I was born there! I hope she had a great time!