Opening of the Exhibition "Astrid: Princess of Sweden,Queen of Belgium": May 25, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lena, many thanks for posting the lovely pics from UKpress (with fotoagentur is that? Can you give me a link to website?). Thanks for your help in advance.

Outfit

That is the same outfit Princess Madeleine wore to the Spanish weddig, love that colour green on her. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Echo7 said:
These photos from from a concert prior to the inauguration of an exhibition for Astrid, who was the Queen of Belgium and a Princess of Sweden. It was held on May 27th and Queen Sonja, Princess Astrid and her husband, Lorenz attended as well. The exhibit is on at the royal palace in Stockholm. (I think she's wearing the same dress from the Spanish wedding last year)
i love what she is wearing!!! very chic :)

From the exhibition event for Princess Astrid, it looks as though Madeleine's hair is a lot longer than we normally see. Or are my eyes playing tricks on me? What do you guys think?

MT's dress was alright, but I probably wouldn't have gone for the necklace. Something much more simpler and understated could have suited better.

You´re right, agisele! Madeleine´s hair has gotten really long!
I prefers when her hair is a bit shorter and not so straightend...

Hair

I also loved Queen Silvia's hair. It looked realy nice blowdried with lots of volume.

wonder why there were no norwigien royals at this event and they were well reprecented at the one in belgium

Josefine said:
wonder why there were no norwigien royals at this event and they were well reprecented at the one in belgium

Queen Sonja was there.

Lena said:
Various pics from UKpress, part I

groan...victoria with glasses and ponytail. :eek: :eek: :eek: she looks awful.

her little sister looks wonderful.she is the true heir to princess Astrid.

Back
Top Bottom