The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-25-2019, 11:52 AM
Imperial Majesty

More about Kungahuset 2019 at TV4
In TV4's Kungahuset 2019 program, we get to follow Victoria and Daniel on an evening stroll along Hanoi's busy streets. In addition, he took the opportunity to reveal a future dream with Estelle and Oscar.
The fact that royals take a detour to neighborhoods with narrow streets and a lot of traffic when they are traveling is extremely unusual. But during Victoria's and Daniel's official visit to Vietnam's capital it actually happened!
In this year's Kungahuset 2019, we can accompany the Crown Princess couple on a romantic evening walk, among street kitchens and mopedists. And of course, Jesper Börjesson fits in with asking some questions in the evening buzz.
- It is very exciting to get to new countries, like this. And get to know the culture and see how people live and move. Here it is packed with people. Many people sit and eat on small areas and lovely restaurants, says Daniel.
Jesper Börjesson also wonders if the Crown Princess couple always goes out like this when they are away on trips together.
- Most often we have early mornings and late evenings so quite frankly - during most trips there is no room for it. Then you want to go home to the children as soon as possible when the program is over. But when they get a little older you will probably try to stay an extra day or two.
When Jesper Börjesson and Prince Daniel walk past a small family sitting on plastic chairs and having dinner, Daniel says he would love to sit like that with Estelle and Oscar - without cameras.
- It may be sometime in the future, they note and laugh.
Towards the end of the interview, a moped comes and goes past Victoria and Daniel at high speed. The Crown Princess then takes cover behind her husband's back. Nothing dramatic, just a loving gesture between two royals.
Daniels ord om Victoria i Kungahuset 2019 _ Svensk Dam

In this year's Kungahuset 2019, TV4 will accompany the king to Hälsingland. And there is a captured head of state who is interviewed - in the midst of devastation.
The summer of 2018, many Swedes remember with horror. It was, after all, when the forest fires in Hälsingland raged, which led to people being forced to leave their homes and firefighters from all over Europe had to be called in.
In Kungahuset 2019, we will be watching as the king takes the train to Järvsö, a year later, to see how the forest is doing but above all to meet those affected.
- As a landowner and forest owner, you become so much affected. It has hit them very hard, after all. It is very difficult to replace. Both emotionally and financially.
- Unfortunately, this has happened and it may happen again. It is true that you learn something from all tragedies. We must do that. You never know when a disaster happens, where and when. We need to be a bit alert and see about our system.
Kungens ärliga ord i TV4_s Kungahuset 2019 _ Svensk Dam

Queen Silvia visited her birth city of Heidelberg in Germany earlier this year.
In TV4's "Kungahuset 2019", viewers can follow an emotional queen during the trip to their home country.
- It's always nice to be back here in Heidelberg, says the queen.
- You think you know everyone, at least they know me. They are very sweet, and happy and nice.
Do some childhood memories come to life?
- Yes of course.
The Queen says that she was only 2.5-3 years old when the family left Heidelberg for Brazil, but that the city is still close to her heart.
The Sommerlath family returned to Germany in 1957, and her parents moved back to Heidelberg.
- Heidelberg has always had a very special place in the family.
During Queen Silvia's visit to Heidelberg, the World Childhood Foundation's 20th anniversary was celebrated.
The foundation helps vulnerable children all over the world, and was started by the queen herself in 1999.
She says that it was then Prime Minister Göran Persson who encouraged her.
- It was over 20 years ago that I talked to the Prime Minister about it, Göran Persson, and he thought it was an important issue.
- He really encouraged me to do it.
The Queen also inaugurated the "Childhood-Haus", a center where the World Childhood Foundation will help children who have been subjected to violence and abuse, during the visit.
Drotting Silvias känslor under besöket i Heidelberg

Program host Jesper Börjesson with the royals
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6fXU98BspO/

Old 12-26-2019, 10:29 AM
Majesty

The King made a specific reference to the new dispensation regarding his grandchildren and membership of the Swedish Royal House.

Old 12-26-2019, 12:53 PM
Imperial Majesty

Generation change with the swedish royals
Crown princess Victoria takes on more and more responsibility in the affairs of the Swedish royal family.
Generationswechsel bei den schwedischen Royals _ Das Erste
Old 12-29-2019, 05:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

Aret med kingafamiljen 2019

https://www.svtplay.se/video/2492807...2019-avsnitt-1
Old 12-29-2019, 05:42 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Thanks for the link, MagMil. I always look forward to Aret med kungafamiljen!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 12-29-2019, 11:27 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagMil View Post
I have posted the link to the program (and some screen shots) already on 22nd December here
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ml#post2275653

The program was shown this year on 22nd December and the viewer rating was 1 061 000.
Tv-toppen_ ”På spåret” lockade flest igen - Sydsvenskan

The program of 2018 was shown on 1st January this year and the viewer rating was 1 028 000.
På spåret_ kör över nyårsprogrammen - Sydsvenskan

So, the 2019 program had a little more viewers.

Sandra Wejbro wrote at Aftonbladet about "Året med kungafamiljen" (and a little of TV4's "Kungahuset 2019" and the Republican Association)
The court's PR machine is skilled - and gets help from public service
The camera follows King Carl Gustaf through the Palace, from his point of view we look out over the courtyard and when the family arrives they are kindly kissed. Swedish "The crown" opens grand.
In 2019 Sweden took a big step closer to the republic, states the Republican Association in its annual summary. None of this is noticeable in "The Året med kungafamiljen 2019" (SVT Play).
The chronicle begins just as cinematic as described above. Possibly, the competitor channel's "Kungahuset 2019" (TV4) has forced a higher level of ambition, where the encyclopedic enumeration of state visits had to stand back for a harder selection. In short - in TV4 you get more, but SVT makes it look better in terms of image. I think the filmmakers are not completely unaffected by the British queen soap "The crowns" (Netflix) success.
Parallel to the royalist pomp, which all conservatives are sure to get a little extra heartbeat from, the production of the royal family runs so sympathetically that even the vast majority of Swedes probably melt.
How nice is it not to see a little South African girl climb on Queen Silvia or Prince Daniel on a hospital visit with a boy who got a kidney donated by his mother (he got one of his dad himself)? All the royals have chosen heartfelt issues to fight for, where Crown Princess Victoria's commitment to the climate and role as UN ambassador for the global goals of sustainable development are perhaps the most political. Throw in a couple of very cute, playful children like Princess Estelle and Prince Oscar and after an hour, even the hardest cynic has been converted to a newly saved royalist.
As neither SVT nor TV4 offer any counterweight to the portrayal of the royal house's excellence, I began to search for one myself. The Republican Association, which works for the role of head of state to be elected by election, highlights the king's decision to exclude all grandchildren except Estelle and Oscar from the royal house as a success. This means that they are neither part of apanage nor have any royal duties.
The family says it is a natural and undramatic step. Princess Sofia objects to the expression that the children are now given their "freedom", because that would mean that they themselves do not see themselves as "free".
Another Republican victory, according to the association's annual summary, is Thomas Lyrevik's book ”Den kungliga kleptokratin” about the king's secret billions, mainly consisting of jewels and art in various collections and foundations. The Marshal of the Realm Fredrik Wersäll responded to the accusations in the Expressen by admitting that the wealth is probably enormous, but that it is irrelevant since it is a cultural heritage that the royal family themselves would never disperse or embody themselves.
You can think of what you want about that promise, but as long as the court's own skilled PR-machine gets help from both public service and commercial media, the vision of a future republic appears increasingly unlikely.
Wejbro om ”Året med kungafamiljen” i SVT _ Aftonbladet
Old 12-31-2019, 08:22 AM
Imperial Majesty

The royal family wishes Happy New Year with this film with a selection of many program points during the year.

Gott nytt år! - Sveriges Kungahus
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6vBWyRAYb_/
Old 01-03-2020, 02:32 PM
Imperial Majesty

Svensk Damtidning writes about "2020 - what a royal year!"
They write that in the summer Victoria and Daniel celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary. They list that on 7th January Olle Westling turns 75 years, Estelle celebrates her 8th birthday, there will be a 85th birthday party to princess Margaretha which was not held in October, in May there will be 100 years of the death of crown princess Margareta, in July on Victoria's birthday there will be 25 years of Victoria's iconic speech on her 18th birthday, and Eva O'Neill will have her 80th birthday. And of course also the celebrations of the foreign royals.
Johan T Lindwall, the editor-in-chief of SD, writes that we will have a fantastic royal year in front of us and we know who will be in focus: Victoria and Daniel. What do you remember best from 2019? Crown princess Victoria's birthday celebration and Nobel! Two wonderful celebrations we know we get to celebrate again this year.
2020 will definitely belong to crown princess Victoria and prince Daniel. The crown princess couple will be in focus on the Midsummer Eve, on 19th June it will be 10 years since Victoria said yes to her dream prince at the Stockholm Cathedral. We all who saw the wedding will never forget that day. And for the happy couple the 10th wedding anniversary will be something special. It is not a daring guess, that it will be celebrated on their beloved Öland with new potatoes and strawberry cake.
We who want to celebrate the couple can do it on the crown princess's 43th birthday when she invites to a party. The concert will be held at a new place, at Slottsporten at Borgholm Castle. It can be magical then with a view over Alvaret and Kalmarsund. This decision confirms also that the crown princess will keep on the tradition to celebrate her birthday publicly. Victoria knows how much it means to the tourism on Öland. Without her birthday there wouldn't be so many tourists on Öland in July.
We can also look forward to queen Margrethe's 80th birthday, if it will be as big as her previous big birthdays? If so, the royal couple and crown princess couple will go to celebrate.
There will be many exciting things to look forward to. But Lindwall thinks that the biggest news in 2020 will be royal baby news...
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Old 01-16-2020, 10:21 AM
Imperial Majesty

Jesper Börjesson, who has hosted TV4's annual program of the royal family "Kungahuset" in 2017-2019, has resigned from his work at TV4 and its News morning. Börjesson has followed the royal family to their foreign visits, interviewed them and among others, picked up garbage with Victoria and Estelle.
Börjesson published the news at his Instagram yesterday
"After almost 25 years on TV4, it's time for me to step out of the studio and do something else in life... So for almost my entire adult life I've worked here. It has been an amazing journey where I got to report from lots of great events and met so many exciting people who shaped both me and the world forever. I love meeting people and hearing their stories.
I am incredibly proud that I have been part of this fantastic editorial team and that I have been the program leader for Sweden's largest and absolute best morning program...
On silly legs, I will soon leave TV4 and Nyhetermorgon to start at the technology consulting company @rejlers. I will be there to lead a whole new and very exciting educational venture."
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7VcW_Ahosk/
Old 01-31-2020, 11:18 AM
Imperial Majesty

Concern for the Coronavirus is spreading. "The royal family is informed and there is a readiness", says Margareta Thorgren to Svensk Damtidning.
- As far as the Coronavirus is concerned, the royal family is informed of the situation, and there is a readiness. We always have a discussion with the Ministry for Foreign Affairs about the trips abroad, and they make ongoing assessments of safety and risks, says Margareta Thorgren.
Have you had to cancel any trips?
- No, not right now. At present, we have not had to make any such changes. But now so much is happening with this virus, the situation is changing day by day. So we will see how it develops.
The royal family's trips are planned a long time in advance, and they usually visit Asia several times each season. For the past year, the Crown Princess and Prince Daniel have been to Vietnam, the King has been to a scout meeting in South Korea, and Prince Daniel has been on an entrepreneurial trip to Singapore with his Fellowship. In addition, the King and Crown Princess were guests at the Emperor's coronation in Japan.
The announcement by WHO Director-General, Doctor Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, yesterday that international emergencies have been announced as a result of the Corona outbreak, are likely to affect the royal family's plans for the spring. And right now, the only trip in the court's official calendar goes to Norway - it is the king who will attend the Ski Tour 2020 in Trondheim.
WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus was also in Sweden last spring and met with Crown Princess Victoria at the Royal Palace, in conjunction with the World Health Organization holding a conference in Stockholm.
Hovet_ Så påverkas kungafamiljen av Coronaviruset _ Svensk Dam
Old 02-04-2020, 09:47 AM
Administrator

The family attended the funeral of Dagmar von Arbin in the Oscars Church today, February 4:

** belga gallery ** belga gallery 2 **

** svenskdam: Kungafamiljen under Dagmar von Arbins begravning **

** svenskdam: Just nu – kungafamiljen anländer till begravningen **

** dm article: The House of Bernadotte in mourning: Sombre Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden leads the royal family as they attend..**
Old 02-04-2020, 11:56 AM
Imperial Majesty

At Dagmar von Arbin's funeral at Oscarskyrkan attended the family and relatives, among them countess Marianne Bernadotte, countess Bettina Bernadotte and count Bertil and countess Jill Bernadotte. Also a lot of friends, members of the society. Both Peter and Marcus Wallenberg attended with their wives.
Kungafamiljen och societeten hedrar Dagmar von Arbin _ Svensk Dam

Dagmar's granddaughter Camilla Flach, who runs Frid Begravning funeral services.
https://beta.tt.se/media/image/sdlYK...arkPreview.jpg

Carl and Christina de Geer
https://beta.tt.se/media/image/sdljm...arkPreview.jpg

Ewy Rosqvist-von Korff (90), one of the most successful swedish rally drivers.
https://beta.tt.se/media/image/sdl2Q...arkPreview.jpg

ROYAL: Die schwedische Königsfamilie bei der Trauerfeier und Beerdigung von Dagmar von Arbin in der Oscarskyrkan in Stockholm
Dagmar von Arbin siunattiin haudan lepoon - kruununprinsessa Victoria hautajaisissa

When the Bernadotte relative Dagmar von Arbin was brought to the final rest on Tuesday, the entire royal family sat at Oscarskyrkan. But Princess Madeleine was not present at the funeral. Now the court tells why.
- Princess Madeleine was not present because she lives in the US. The rest of the family was there and they represented also her, says Margareta Thorgren.
However, the absence does not mean that Madeleine did not stand near Dagmar. The royal family's Grand Old Lady is incredibly missed and Victoria, Carl Philip and Madeleine loved to hear her old stories.
- The Princess participates with her thoughts, Margareta Thorgren continues.
Among the more than 300 funeral guests gathered at Oscarskyrkan were also Princess Christina and Tord Magnuson, but also many members of the Bernadotte family. They all greeted Dagmar's four daughters Louise, Cathrine, Jeanette and Madeleine and the thirteen grandchildren.
The funeral church - Oscarkyrkan at Östermalm in Stockholm - also has a special connection to Dagmar: it got its name after her own grandfather king Oscar II.
Dagmar was close to royal family all her life. She was invited to all royal weddings and baptisms. She was very close to Crown Princess Victoria.
- Victoria will be a fantastic queen someday, Dagmar said during our interview.
Madeleine kom inte på kungliga begravningen _ Svensk Dam

Photos by SPA
https://scontent-hel2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...65&oe=5E8EC397
https://scontent-hel2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...45&oe=5EC9DDA6
https://scontent-hel2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...6e&oe=5ECF86C3
https://scontent-hel2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...12&oe=5EC24343
https://scontent-hel2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...1e&oe=5EB96451

About Dagmar's interview in Svensk Damtidning in 2016:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ml#post1865477
Old 02-04-2020, 12:58 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Members of the RF attend the funeral Service of Dagmar von Arbin at the Oscars Church in Stockholm.

https://www.ppe-agency.com/show.php?...-2020%20Sweden
Old 02-05-2020, 02:43 PM
Imperial Majesty

A nice photo of Victoria and vicar Hans Rhodin
https://beta.tt.se/media/image/sdlPH...arkPreview.jpg

Hans Rhodin has been as priest at the confirmations of Victoria, Carl Philip and Madeleine, and it is obvious that he has a close relationship to the royal family
https://static1.purepeople.com/artic...-d-950x0-2.jpg
https://static1.purepeople.com/artic...-d-950x0-2.jpg

Victoria de Suède et le clan royal en deuil aux obsèques de la comtesse Dagmar - Purepeople
Princesses Victoria et Sofia, reine Silvia de Suède, leur dernier adieu à la comtesse Dagmar Bernadotte
Old 02-25-2020, 11:22 PM
Imperial Majesty

The court: This is how the royal family is affected by the Corona virus
Crown Princess Victoria is due to go to Monaco in March. But otherwise, it is currently empty on international trips in the court's official calendar.
The corona virus is spreading in Europe and today the message came that the Public Health Agency has updated its assessment: The risk of new cases in Sweden that are infected abroad is considered high.
For the royal family, only one trip abroad in the spring has been made public, and this is the crown princess's visit to Monaco in March. Otherwise, they are strikingly empty on foreign visits for their part.
When it comes to traveling abroad, the royal family always has a discussion with the Ministry for Foreign Affairs, which makes ongoing assessments of security and risks.
- It's the same message as before. We follow the recommendations that Swedish authorities make in the case, says Johan Tegel from the court's press department.
And how has this affected the royal family's travels?
- At present, no journeys are affected.
At the same time, the Crown Princess family is on winter holiday right now. However, the destination is secret.
- We don't provide any information about private activities, says Johan Tegel.
Are they in Sweden or abroad?
- I can't answer that, I don't have that information.
But the king is working on, even now during the winter holiday week?
- Yes, the King has had an audience to Beatrice Ask today.
And the queen? Is she on winter leave?
- No, the queen works too. She has had internal meetings here at the Palace during the day.
Hovet_ Så påverkas kungafamiljen av Corona-viruset _ Svensk Dam
Old 03-01-2020, 10:12 AM
Imperial Majesty

King Carl Gustaf, Queen Silvia, Prince Carl Philip, Princess Sofia and their children have spent some time skiing in Jämtland, Sweden

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ESB0RVaX...pg&name=medium

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9MUvguAgon/
Old 03-03-2020, 04:08 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Nice to hear that the families are spending some time together for the February holidays.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 03-07-2020, 03:58 PM
Imperial Majesty

Simply sympathetic - that's how Sweden's Royals do it
Royals_ Einfach sympathisch – so geht es Schwedens Royals _ SÜDKURIER Online
Old 03-19-2020, 10:20 AM
Imperial Majesty

Premiere of the series of the Royal Jewelery at SVT
Now the Swedish royal family opens the door for the most private. In the series "Kungliga smycken" at SVT, which premieres on April 2, we will hear for the first time Queen Silvia, Princess Christina and Crown Princess Victoria tell about the royal jewelry. And the stories are, to say the least, personal!
We'll see them at Nobel parties, royal weddings and parties. And so at the king's great dinners and invitations on the court. What are we talking about? Of course, the royal jewelery!
The jewelry is extremely beautiful - and priceless. But they also carry incredible stories. Stories about Sweden, about the world, about our relations with other countries, about the women who wore them.
Now SVT brings a happy news to everyone who likes history, royalty and jewelery. Two parts are now being told about the Swedish royal jewels.
“Never before have television viewers been able to study the royal Swedish jewels as closely as they are now. In two unique programs the royal jewelery box is opened, and priceless tiaras, necklaces and earrings are picked out. The jewelry tells about the history of the royal house and Sweden and about the women who carried the jewels throughout history. Queen Silvia, Crown Princess Victoria and Princess Christina tell in person about the jewelry history as symbols of power and love", writes SVT in a press release.
- The jewelry tells so much, it's a treasure, a cultural heritage. They stand for as much as Sweden has stood for and contacts with different countries, says Queen Silvia.
With Queen Josefina also came the comedy diadem, which both Queen Silvia and Crown Princess Victoria wore at their weddings. And Queen Silvia now says that it was the king's idea that she should wear the Cameo diadem as the bride's crown, writes SVT.
- For me, it was so nice to know that both Princess Birgitta and Princess Desirée had worn the cameos. It was like a good omen to me. After all, it became a wedding diadem, says Queen Silvia.
- They are there to look at and really consider, and they tell so much about a time and in some cases people as well. I think it makes the story come alive, continues Crown Princess Victoria.
"With the help of jewelery experts and historians, Sara Bull and her team dig in archives around the world and find new information about the royal jewelery revealed in the program", SVT writes in the press release.
In addition, the program tells an extremely nice story about Princess Sibylla's diadem. It means a lot to Princess Christina - and to her siblings, the Haga princesses and the King!
- I have many memories about this piece of jewelry because my mother used to wear it, says Princess Christina, she also tells how she and her sisters persuaded Miss Silvia Sommerlath to use just Sibylla's diadem at the gala before the wedding with the king.
- We said; "You must have this on you. Our mother must be able to attend when Carl Gustaf finally gets married!”, Princess Christina says.
Royal Jewelry is a documentary in two parts by Sara Bull and Rikard Collsiöö for Sveriges Television. The first episode will be broadcasted on SVT1 on April 2, 2020 at 20:00. The second episode of Royal Jewelery will be broadcasted on April 9 at 20:00 in SVT1.
Premiär för programmet Kungliga smycken på SVT _ Svensk Dam
Translation

Kungliga smycken _ SVT Play
Old 03-19-2020, 04:37 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Premiere of the series of the Royal Jewelery at SVT
Now the Swedish royal family opens the door for the most private. In the series "Kungliga smycken" at SVT, which premieres on April 2, we will hear for the first time Queen Silvia, Princess Christina and Crown Princess Victoria tell about the royal jewelry. And the stories are, to say the least, personal!
We'll see them at Nobel parties, royal weddings and parties. And so at the king's great dinners and invitations on the court. What are we talking about? Of course, the royal jewelery!
The jewelry is extremely beautiful - and priceless. But they also carry incredible stories. Stories about Sweden, about the world, about our relations with other countries, about the women who wore them.
Now SVT brings a happy news to everyone who likes history, royalty and jewelery. Two parts are now being told about the Swedish royal jewels.
“Never before have television viewers been able to study the royal Swedish jewels as closely as they are now. In two unique programs the royal jewelery box is opened, and priceless tiaras, necklaces and earrings are picked out. The jewelry tells about the history of the royal house and Sweden and about the women who carried the jewels throughout history. Queen Silvia, Crown Princess Victoria and Princess Christina tell in person about the jewelry history as symbols of power and love", writes SVT in a press release.
- The jewelry tells so much, it's a treasure, a cultural heritage. They stand for as much as Sweden has stood for and contacts with different countries, says Queen Silvia.
With Queen Josefina also came the comedy diadem, which both Queen Silvia and Crown Princess Victoria wore at their weddings. And Queen Silvia now says that it was the king's idea that she should wear the Cameo diadem as the bride's crown, writes SVT.
- For me, it was so nice to know that both Princess Birgitta and Princess Desirée had worn the cameos. It was like a good omen to me. After all, it became a wedding diadem, says Queen Silvia.
- They are there to look at and really consider, and they tell so much about a time and in some cases people as well. I think it makes the story come alive, continues Crown Princess Victoria.
"With the help of jewelery experts and historians, Sara Bull and her team dig in archives around the world and find new information about the royal jewelery revealed in the program", SVT writes in the press release.
In addition, the program tells an extremely nice story about Princess Sibylla's diadem. It means a lot to Princess Christina - and to her siblings, the Haga princesses and the King!
- I have many memories about this piece of jewelry because my mother used to wear it, says Princess Christina, she also tells how she and her sisters persuaded Miss Silvia Sommerlath to use just Sibylla's diadem at the gala before the wedding with the king.
- We said; "You must have this on you. Our mother must be able to attend when Carl Gustaf finally gets married!”, Princess Christina says.
Royal Jewelry is a documentary in two parts by Sara Bull and Rikard Collsiöö for Sveriges Television. The first episode will be broadcasted on SVT1 on April 2, 2020 at 20:00. The second episode of Royal Jewelery will be broadcasted on April 9 at 20:00 in SVT1.
Premiär för programmet Kungliga smycken på SVT _ Svensk Dam
Translation

Kungliga smycken _ SVT Play
According to a Facebook post by renowned Norwegian royal historian Trond Norén Isaksen a planned episode about the Bernadotte jewels that ended up with the Norwegian Royal family had to be axed because of their refusal to release any information about the jewellery. The reason given is that they don't comment on their private property.