Event you look forward to the most?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which event attended by the Swedish royals do you look forward to the most?

• The National Day (June 6)

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Victoria's Birthday Celebration

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • The Opening of Parliament (Riksdagen)

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • The Nobel Prizes and the following gala

Votes: 37 62.7%
  • The King's Christmas Speech

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • The Stockholm Water Week

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • State visits (either to Sweden or from Sweden).

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Other event, please specify below

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

norwegianne

Majesty
City
Rogaland
Country
Norway
Sweden has a lot of events that are yearly occurences. As a fan of the Swedish royals, which one(s) do you look forward to the most? Is it the Nobel gala, Victoria's birthday or maybe something that hasn't been included in the poll?

The state visits, even if they don't take place with the exact same circumstances every year, have been included as it is something that usually happens yearly.

The poll has multiple choice for those of you who have a hard time deciding.

Last edited:
I think that the Nobel ceremony is definitely high on my list. As is Victoria's birthday.

I haven't been aware of the Stockholm Water Week before, but I'll definitely be on the lookout for it next year again.

The Nobel Prize and the gala, followed by the State Visits (all that bling-bling is so awesome:wub:)

I'm certainly looking forward to the Nobel ceremony and Victoria's birthday every year.
The King's Christmas speech is another event I hardly ever miss.

Oh I'm definutely in the Nobel camp - I love that it combines honoring the deserving with gowns and tiaras!!!

I voted for the event with most bling bling, so that would be the Nobel Prize ceremonies.

Another thing I enjoy to see is the birthday of the King. It is absolutely adorable to see all these small children walking up to their king with flowers in awe. And the royal ladies on the balcony gives a rather nice picture too, especially when they have the royal labrador/golden retriever next to them ;).

No question what comes first on my list: The Nobel prize award and banquett, after that i guess state-visits come.

I look forward to cp Victoria birthday, State visits , and The Nobel Prizes and the following gala , i really enjoy to see the royal family in thous events !

I am looking forward to the wedding celebrations of Victoria!

I agree. I would love to see Victoria, Madeline and Carl-Philip getting married one day!

That might be wonderful, but I don't think that that is able. I think that the weddings of Carl-Philip and Madeleine will be not as big as the wedding of Victoria.

Back
Top Bottom