Dutch Introductory Visit to Sweden: October 14, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima will pay a visit to Sweden on October 14th.

Leaving only Denmark and Noway as the Kingdoms yet to visit,I doubt they'll visit the Principalities of Monaco and Lichtenstein.

Leaving only Denmark and Noway as the Kingdoms yet to visit,I doubt they'll visit the Principalities of Monaco and Lichtenstein.[/QUOTE

They have already been in Denmark and are going to Norway on October 2nd.

It seems that the Introduction visit has been postponed. The Dutch Court calender states that Willem-Alexander and Maxima will visit Belgium on that date instead. i hope a new date will be revealed soon.

Schedule from the website of the Dutch Embassy in Stockholm

11.30 King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia receive King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima at the Royal Palace
14.35 The Royal couple visits Parliament (Riksdagen)
15.40 The Royal couple meets the Prime Minister of Sweden
Koning en Koningin brengen kennismakingsbezoek aan Zweden Nederlandse Ambassade in Stockholm, Zweden

Johan T Lindwall in Expressen writes that it is Estelle that attracts Willem-Alexander in Sweden.
Guddottern som lockar kungapar Nyheter Expressen
Translation

Last edited:
Gallery
IBL Bildbyrå

Queen Silvia with the First Lady of the Court, Kirstine von Blixen-Finecke (on the left) and her new lady in waiting, Eva Hafström.
http://bildarkiv.iblbildbyra.se/fot...13D22D8BA20CDDB088A33245F69C0FC976D8AD&sz=800

Arriving to the Parliament, meeting speaker Per Westerberg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/996020_529486850467605_911296954_n.jpg

Willem-Alexander and Maxima walked from the Parliament to Rosenbad to meet prime minister Fredrik Reinfeldt. Gallery from the Embassy of the Netherlands in Sweden.
Wandeling van Parlement naar Rosenbad en vertrek Facebook

Last edited:
Beautiful pictures
I was hopping to see some video footage from this introductory visit :)

Willem-A and Maxima seem to be built on a different scale to the people they are meeting - I'm not being rude but just how tall are they?

They are tall. So what. Europeans by and large are shorter than Americans. It doesn't matter. Who cares.

I think that the Dutch are among the-if not the tallest in the world. I know that everytime I am there I feel like a twig among trees! My Dutch friend says, What do you expect? Holland is so small we've got no place to go but up.

Willem-A and Maxima seem to be built on a different scale to the people they are meeting - I'm not being rude but just how tall are they?

I don't know about the King but Queen Maxima is 5'10.

Hello should take a little closer look to what they write:
"Victoria and Daniel, who became parents to Princess Estelle last February, were on a one-day visit to Sweden." :lol:

I hadn't noticed that,well spotted!

I think that the Dutch are among the-if not the tallest in the world. I know that everytime I am there I feel like a twig among trees! My Dutch friend says, What do you expect? Holland is so small we've got no place to go but up.
The Dutch are the tallest in the world.

Hello should take a little closer look to what they write:
"Victoria and Daniel, who became parents to Princess Estelle last February, were on a one-day visit to Sweden." :lol:

And how they write...
This is also from the article:

"Victoria wore looked chic in a royal blue textured form-fitting dress with statement silver jewellery and blue patent heels."

How about a proof-reading before publishing? Twice, maybe?

Back
Top Bottom