The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 8: January - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
crisiñaki said:
So Cristina and Letizia are the media darlings right now:rolleyes: , I'm talking about adults because Leonor and Irene are the cuties nobody gets tired of:p

Her of Letizia is the woman of the heir... but I think that Crsitina is because is of the most wanted members of the royal household.. she is charming for all :p

Letizia is the woman of the heir...but also she is wanted and people want to know of her. And of course now also the cutie Leonor :)

:D Today it was the birthday of Miguel Urdangarín and all the cousins have celebrated it in Barcelona, the united 7 with the Dukes of Palm and the Princes.:D

http://www.antena3.com/a3noticias/

The Princes of Asturias with their daughter pass the day in Barcelona with the Dukes of Palm

We saw her a few days ago, in Palma, after a lot of time and now she returns to appear before the cameras.
It is a question of the Infanta Leonor that, in arms of her parents, they were walking today along the streets of Barcelona.
The Princes of Asturias enjoy this way the good time of this bridge together with the Dukes of Palm and their four children. They have met in the Barcelona to celebrate Michael's birthday, one of the children of the infanta Cristina and Iñaki Urdangarín.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen in the TV Iñaki with Cristina with his children and the Principes with infant Leonor, all them in Barcelona to celebrate Miguel´s birthday. !!!

Paty said:
I have seen in the TV Iñaki with Cristina with his children and the Principes with infant Leonor, all them in Barcelona to celebrate Miguel´s birthday. !!!
Really? Really?:) Have you seen Leonor?!?!?!:)

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Really? Really?:) Have you seen Leonor?!?!?!:)

Yes, Leonor and all her united cousins, I imagine that giving a walk or in the park, it would be marvellous the images of the 7 in the park. Assurance that the Princes and the Dukes have not had one minute of tranquility:p

lula said:
Assurance that the Princes and the Dukes have not had one minute of tranquility:p
I have a picture in my mind;) And this is the Princes first child, just imagine what it's going to look like when they have much more...:D
And were Elena and Jaime there too? Probably they are moving to the new flat:confused:

http://www.abc.es/abc/pg060429/actualidad/nacional/nacional/200604/29/principes_leonor.asp

The Principes of Asturias with the Infanta Leonor in Barcelona

Miguel Urdangarín de Borbón, the third son of the dukes of Palm, has celebrated his fourth birthday surrounded with the fondness of his family and friends. The small one, host of the first party that the Infanta Cristina and her husband celebrate in their new residence in Barcelona, received a very special visit, that of his cousin the Infanta Leonor.

Miguel proved to be very thrilled by the presence of the smallest and of his parents, the Prince Felipe and Dona Letizia Ortiz, that together with their nephews, Victoria Federica and Felipe Juan Froilán, children of the Dukes of Lugo, they moved to the new house of the family Urdangarín-Borbón, with his major brothers, Juan Valentín and Pablo Nicolás and hislittle sister Irene to the head.

Attachments

• infanta.jpg
    infanta.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 693
Last edited:
Image from

http://www.elperiodico.com/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=5&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=299934&idseccio_PK=17&h=060430

f004dh015hw.jpg

Thanks fanletizia for everything!
That picture is awesome, the kids are really close to each other and I think it's nice they spend special times together:)

Real celebration by the 4 years of Miguel Urdangarín
Felipe and Letizia participate in the anniversary. The family Urdangarín Borbón had yesterday one double, almost triple, celebration in Barcelona. First they offered by the 4 years of Miguel Urdangarín, third of the children of infant Cristina and Iñaki Urdangarín. Later they had the visit airlift of the benjamina of the Borbón, infant Leonor, and her parents, the Princes. And, as it ends, they taught to the family the house of 1,200 square meters that have released in the exclusive district of Pedralbes of the Catalan capital, after a year of intense works. The scene was wonderful: the graphical, knowledgeable reporters of which today Miguel Urdangarín, born the 30 of April of the 2002, turned years and of which he yesterday celebrated them with a celebration, bet themselves the house in front of. They requested a photo and, amiably, besides to leave Cristina, Iñaki and its children Juan, Pablo, Miguel and Irene, appeared by surprise Felipe, Letizia and Leonor. And other two protagonists more: Froilán and Victoria Federica. Borbón cousins to the complete one. Every time they are plus the occasions in which the Princes show their daughter. The last time was the 16 of April in Palm. SWIMMING POOL And SPORT ZONE Although it was a group numerous -- because to the Dukes of Palm, to the Princes and to Borbón cousins it was necessary to add to the friends of school of Miguel the --, space of the new home of the Urdangarín is able to contain a complete greater school: 2,150 square meters with garden, swimming pool and sport zone. Inside incruenta had to be fighting a battle because Miguel Urdangarín stood before the photographers with sword and shield. It forgot the crown.
http://www.elperiodicodearagon.com/noticias/noticia.asp?pkid=246849

http://www.lavanguardia.es/web/20060430/51255845729.html

Royal birthday in Barcelona

ISABEL CLARÓS - 30/04/2006 BARCELONA

Miguel Urdangarin will not forget his fourth anniversary. The third son of the dukes of Palm was the protagonist of a party in which besides his brothers and friends of his class also the princes of Asturias were, with their daughter the infanta Leonor, who was travelling for the first time to Barcelona, and his cousins Froilán and Victoria. The Prince is besides the godfather of Miguel's baptism. To the party only there were absent the dukes of Lugo and the Kings, that they were in Stockholm invited to the feasts of the king Carlos Gustavo of Sweden, for his 60. º birthday.

Miguel´s bitrhday is today today, but the party was celebrated yesterday because the dukes of Palm represent to the final of the Trophy Count of Godó of tennis. At five o'clock in the afternoon the first guests came. They were his cousins on paternal part and some companions of the college. A bit later the princes of Asturias came with their small Leonor, accompanied by two children of the infanta Elena. There was no doubt that the children werepassing it to in big in the garden of the new residence of the family of the infanta Cristina. From the street there were heard the shouts and the laughs of children and of adults. It was evident that there they were playing all and that it was a question of a party familar, in that besides the dukes of Palm were useful to show the new house to their brothers and brothers-in-law.

At six o'clock in the afternoon, the dukes of Palm and the princes of Asturias went out to the street and went to a very nearby square to be left to come out in photographs for the reporters who knew that they were taking a good moment waiting at the edge of the house. The first one in appearing was Iñaki Urdangarin with his son Pablo and his niece Victoria of the hand. Then they went out Juan, Froilán and Miguel, the honoured one, with a shield and a sword of wood, and the infanta Cristina was closing the group with her daughter Irene in arms; his brother, the prince Felipe, with the infanta Leonor also in arms, and dona Letizia. The children expired to the perfection with the obligation of the put one photographic, in spite of the fact that they one was noticing that they wanted to finish promptly to continue with their games.

Dona Letizia did not stop doing caresses to her daughter, though also she was very dependent on her two old nephews. Once finished the photographic session, Juan Urdangarin and his cousin Froilán worked out shot towards the house, whereas Miguel was not giving up his sword and was continuing with his imaginary combat.

Many thanks, my dear Lula for La Vanguardia 's shot. despite the tiny size we can see how Letizia is nearest of the children, her daugther and her nephews.

generally speaking she looks a so tender woman with people she loved, isn't she ?

From face to face

Attachments

• 00924688.jpg
    00924688.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 515
  • 00924689.jpg
    00924689.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 802
  • 00924690.jpg
    00924690.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 431
  • 00924691.jpg
    00924691.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 559
  • 00924692.jpg
    00924692.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 402
  • 00924695.jpg
    00924695.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 1,399
  • 00924694.jpg
    00924694.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 542
  • 00924693.jpg
    00924693.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 406
  • 00924696.jpg
    00924696.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 561
  • 00924697.jpg
    00924697.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 430
Last edited:
Thanks for the photos!
Why Felipe always hold Leonor like that?

From face to face

Attachments

• 00924698.jpg
    00924698.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 796
  • 00924699.jpg
    00924699.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 389
  • 00924700.jpg
    00924700.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 519
  • 00924701.jpg
    00924701.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 461
  • 00924702.jpg
    00924702.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 398
  • 00924703.jpg
    00924703.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 394
lovely lovely images of the children...
the spanish are really close-knits royal family.
looks like they all dressed up in matching colours.
i like Letizia's jacket & her combination with jeans.
and little Leonor & Irene looks really cute, as do the boys & victoria.

Happy 4th Birthday, Miguel!

What a surprise to see these photos. And how nice of them to come out and pose for a moment. Thanks!

Thank you for the wonderful pictures lula! :) I love the plastic sword and shield Miguel has!

It's nice to see that Uncle Felipe and Aunt Letizia with cousin Leonor came to Barcelona to celebrate Miguel's birthday with him.

purple_platinum said:
looks like they all dressed up in matching colours.
i like Letizia's jacket & her combination with jeans.

I noticed the matching colour palette, too! :p

I also really like Letizia's outfit, and noticed that Cristina was pulling off a similar look though it was much more casual with just a black shirt. Guess the two sister-in-laws must be getting fashion tips from each other!

How lovely photos just wonderful.... Letizia and Cristina looks gorgeus

lis said:
How lovely photos just wonderful.... Letizia and Cristina looks gorgeus
Everybody in that picture is gorgeous, both kids and grown-ups are very good looking!:)

it's just me or Cristina seems to be everywhere these days?:rolleyes:

http://www.abc.es/abc/pg060501/prensa/noticias/Gente/Gente/200605/01/NAC-GEN-134.asp

The Princes, of birthday in Barcelona

Miguel Urdangarín de Borbón, third son of the Dukes of Palm, celebrated Saturday their four birthday, surrounded by the affection of his family and his friends. The small one, host of the first celebration that Infant Cristina and her husband celebrate in their new house of the luxurious Barcelonian district of Pedralbes, received a very special visit, the one of his cousin Infant Leonor. Miguel was very moved by the presence of smallest and her parents, Princes de Asturias, who next to their nephews Victoria Federica and Felipe Juan Froilán, children of Dukes de Lugo, were transferred to the new house of the Urdangarín-Borbón family.

crisiñaki said:
I believe that it is a your thing.

Though it is true that in the last weeks has had more acts, also it is true that her displacements are more short. Both acts of this week have been in Catalonia. Possibly later have a period with fewer activity, they are in the habit of doing always it. Besides, each Infanta is in the habit of having activities with a few institutions or with a class of certain acts. Cristina lives in Barcelona and because of it the Godo delivers, Elena lives in Madrid and she delivered the Open of Madrid.;)

Yes, and maybe casa real is giving more activities to Cristina due to the fact that Elena is moving to the new flat and doesn't have enough time. She didn't even go to Barcelona with her kids to celebrate Miguel's birthday:confused:

crisiñaki said:

Wat do mean exactly ? If it's to notice that she has some more official acts than than usual, I don't think it is because if you observe her official activities some time she has a lot during a month and nothing after a month too.

But if you say she is everywhere because in the same time she is doing her official job, she is moving to her new house ...and she is making a party for the birthday's son, yes she is everywhere ;)

From Hola

The infanta Leonor invited of exception in the birthday of her cousin Miguel

Four years has fulfilled Miguel Urdangarín, the smallest of the children males of the Dukes of Palm. And many have been those who have travelled up to the Barcelona to be present at the party of birthday that his parents organized. Between them, the Princes of Asturias with the infanta Leonor http://img358.imageshack.us/my.php?image=miguel26zi.jpg http://img358.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cumplereal4tn.jpg

I hope that in the magazines of tomorrow there are some photos more. It is a shame that exists so few ones.;)

Thank you all for great job!

These kids are so cute.

Looks like Irene is starting to walk, since in these pictures whe looks like she wants to go to the floor.

And Leonor - wow - she seems always so alert. I wouldn't like (yes I would:D) to be on the same room when these two cousins start walking and running together ;).

And Victoria is getting more beautifull day after day - she will be very graceful when she grows up...

http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=b1-20060502080849.jpg

Someone was misbehaving at this time ;)... dad is angry... mum with that look... Uncle thinking "There you go Iñaki show who's the boss"... Froilan ready to deffend his best pal... and Aunt Letizia with that smile that only aunts and grandmas (and Victoria) have when we are in trouble...

Priceless pic:)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom