The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 7: December 2005 - January 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Letizia looks perfect, though I think she could choose something fresh or use her scarf in different style. At first I thought they used old pictures :p Did you notice now her eyes are natural - they are brown, not green ;)

Last edited:
AquaMarine said:
Yes, Letizia looks perfect, though I thunk she could choose something fresh or use her scarf in different style. At first I thought they used old pictures :p Did you notice now her eyes are natural - they are brown, not green ;)

Letizia has the dark green, not brown eyes, which happens is that depending on the light they can be seen of a way or other one. It is not the same thing them to see in the light of the Sun that by night with a light center... the colors change. The same thing happens for example with the color of a jacket, is not the same thing to see the color with the light bulb of a shop, that with the natural light.;)

lula said:
Letizia has the dark green, not brown eyes, which happens is that depending on the light they can be seen of a way or other one. It is not the same thing them to see in the light of the Sun that by night with a light center... the colors change. The same thing happens for example with the color of a jacket, is not the same thing to see the color with the light bulb of a shop, that with the natural light.;)

Glittering Royal Events has less pics and so it's easier to explain. Look at number 10:
http://members3.boardhost.com/Oranjes/msg/1138178634.html
Her eyes are distinctly brown, it cannot be because of light :confused:
The new compliment - new teeth looks better now too :)

Letizia has beautiful dark green ayes not brown

Thanks for the pics! Letizia looked extremely beautiful and it's great that she has so warm relationship with other royal ladies.
Btw. I think she did sth with her hair.

Letizia looks very old in this pictures...I missed the Letizia of the first times, so fresh, so natural, now is like a flower that has lost the life.
Pity...

nayralorenzo said:
Letizia looks very old in this pictures...I missed the Letizia of the first times, so fresh, so natural, now is like a flower that has lost the life.
Pity...

I disagree with you. Letizia looks more wonderful and relaxed after the birth of Infanta Leonor. On the other hand, remembering your other posts, I cannot believe that you missed Letizia sometime.:rolleyes:

i think Letizia's hair isn't very beautiful she looks old but i'm happy to see her again!! i'm missing her!!!!!!

I think she looks a bit tired, not old. I mean..she isn't a teenager, she looks her age.

From londonfeatures

QUEEN SOFIA AND FAMILY ATTENDING "TANGO BRUJO" BALLET AT THE TEATRO ALBENIZ IN MADRID

Attachments

• 23806177.jpg
    23806177.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 177
  • 23806179.jpg
    23806179.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 164
  • 23806180.jpg
    23806180.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 168
  • 23806181.jpg
    23806181.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 145
  • 23806182.jpg
    23806182.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 124
  • 23806183.jpg
    23806183.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 163
  • 23806174.jpg
    23806174.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 174
Last edited by a moderator:
More from londonfeatures

Attachments

• 23806186.jpg
    23806186.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 540
  • 23806187.jpg
    23806187.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 133
  • 23806185.jpg
    23806185.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 680
  • 23806184.jpg
    23806184.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 152
lula, what is the correct caption for this event?
the one from getty said :
Queen Sofia of Spain and Princess Letizia attend the Julio Bocca Pas de Deux Ballet Function at Theatre Albeniz on January 24, 2006 in Madrid, Spain
while, from lfi is :
QUEEN SOFIA AND FAMILY ATTENDING "TANGO BRUJO" BALLET AT THE TEATRO ALBENIZ IN MADRID
and i read it's Tamara Rojo's ballet? hmm... just a bit confused here..

purple_platinum said:
lula, what is the correct caption for this event?
the one from getty said :

while, from lfi is :

and i read it's Tamara Rojo's ballet? hmm... just a bit confused here..

Both are correct. " Paso a dos " it is Julio Bocca's spectacle, the Argentine ballet and Tamara Rojo (she does not have own ballet, and is the first ballerina of the Royal Ballet of London). Last week they acted with the spectacle " El Quijote" and this week with " Tango Brujo ".

The web of the theatre:
http://www.madrid.org/clas_artes/teatros/albeniz/

OLD? Letizia looking OLD? She looks much more younger and beautiful than before giving birth to the baby!

Last edited:
Doña Sofía and Letizia Ortiz, that arrived together, received the efusivos applause of the public when lowering of the automobile.
Reina, very elegant with a black layer, and Letizia, radiating with dark suit carved and an outstanding white handkerchief, greeted to Cristina Narbona and other present authorities. Shortly after the Duchess arrived from Lugo, with an original white frothy scarf.
When coming out, Doña Sofía, her daughter and her daughter-in-law were very contented by the spectacle and commented their impressions. When asking to them for the ballet, Its Majesty comment ': ' It is a wonder. We have liked much, if '', to which Letizia agreed and smiled.
The Princess took leave of Doña Elena with a kiss and she put in the car with Reina, that talked from her seat with a friend before going away.

http://actualidad.terra.es/especial...ulo/dona_letizia_ortiz_reina_sofia_700906.htm

Letizia looks great!!!!!!! I missed her so much...!!!

I have never seen Elena so happy before.....Elena and Letizia seems to be really close sister-in-laws!

bigheadshirmp said:
Letizia looks great!!!!!!! I missed her so much...!!!

I have never seen Elena so happy before.....Elena and Letizia seems to be really close sister-in-laws!

Cristina and Elena have become great friends with Letizia and welcomed her warmly to the family, she's like another sister to them and form a closed-knit group with the Queen and Princess Irene;)

At the beginning of F&L relationship, the first thing Felipe did when things started to go serious was to introduce Letizia to his sisters, they (specially Cristina) liked her a lot and started helping them: going out as smoke-curtain for Felipe, lending their apartments for their meetings, put word to the Kings about her, etc, etc

Last edited:
I love all the photos!! Thank you!! :)
But the photos of london features are very small!

Last edited:
AquaMarine said:
Glittering Royal Events has less pics and so it's easier to explain. Look at number 10:
http://members3.boardhost.com/Oranjes/msg/1138178634.html
Her eyes are distinctly brown, it cannot be because of light :confused:
The new compliment - new teeth looks better now too :)
Letizia's eyes are naturally green. The proof of that is to compare her with Elena's brown eyes. With your link on GRMB, look at photo number 8, there you can see the difference of how a brown eye of Elena's looks different from Letizia's green.

Since the engagement of F & L, I've looked at photos of a younger/teen Letizia- there's one somewhere in this thread or you can also look at Letiziaortiz.tk, and she has those nice set of teeth even as a teen. Please look at a close up of Letizia during the engagement or the wedding, or even as a newscaster, she always has those nice set of teeth. None has changed so far. Except that she looks even more beautiful after the birth of Leonor.

nouwrein said:
Since the engagement of F & L, I've looked at photos of a younger/teen Letizia- there's one somewhere in this thread or you can also look at Letiziaortiz.tk, and she has those nice set of teeth even as a teen. Please look at a close up of Letizia during the engagement or the wedding, or even as a newscaster, she always has those nice set of teeth. None has changed so far. Except that she looks even more beautiful after the birth of Leonor.
Saying about the NEW set of Letizia teeth, I mean that she abviously improved them. Yes, her teeth were not bad, but I saw an old pic (before wedding) when some of them were dented and chipped. I guess that she could do laminating, it's very popular now :)

From Clarin

Last edited:
i think that the trousers that she used in that event are the same in the inaki's dinner?

The Kings and the Princes of Asturias sent telegrams by the death of Rau

The Kings, in name of the Royal Family and of the Spanish town, have sent telegrams by the death, happened today, of ex- German agent chief executive Johannes Rau, to the president of Germany, Horst Koehler, and to the widow of the deceased.
Princes de Asturias also have made arrive their condolence by the disappearance from the statesman, to their wife.
Johanned Rau and wife were present in the wedding of Prince Felipe and Letizia Ortiz

http://actualidad.terra.es/familia-real/articulo/reyes_rau_envian_telegramas_condolencia_706450.htm

Here are the photos from Iñaki's birthday party (I'm now going to delete those hideously watermarked versions of news.com).

From Hola:
http://www.hola.com/abonados/casasreales/2006/01/26/bautizoleo-detalles2/

The day Infanta Leonor was baptised, the Princes of Asturias accepted the invitation of Iñaki Urdangarín to have dinner with a group of relatives and friends, in order to celebrate his 38th birthday in the Imanol restaurant of Madrid (it serves excellent Basque food and it was considered the restaurant of year 2005).

Don Felipe and Doña Letizia arrived later (almost two hours after the rest of the guests), but they also tasted, in company of their family and friends, a good solomillo (Don Felipe) and a rape a la parrilla (Doña Letizia).

The Princes (who haven’t had many social outgoings since they became parents) joined this discreet celebration (which took place in a small independent room that was prepared to give them a little more privacy), helped the Duke of Palma de Mallorca to blow his only birthday candle and they toasted with Catalan cava.

Attachments

• cena-urdangarin2a.jpg
    cena-urdangarin2a.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 138
  • cena-urdangarin3a.jpg
    cena-urdangarin3a.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 151
  • cena-urdangarin4a.jpg
    cena-urdangarin4a.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 156
  • cena-urdangarin6a.jpg
    cena-urdangarin6a.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 172
  • cena-urdangarin7a.jpg
    cena-urdangarin7a.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 188
  • cena-urdangarin8a.jpg
    cena-urdangarin8a.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 130
  • cena-urdangarin9a.jpg
    cena-urdangarin9a.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Wow, almost everybody was there :Alexia, Simoneta, Carlos, Elena, Jaime, Cristina, Iñaki, Felipe, Letizia; what a closed-knit family they are;)

crisiñaki said:
Wow, almost everybody was there :Alexia, Simoneta, Carlos, Elena, Jaime, Cristina, Iñaki, Felipe, Letizia; what a closed-knit family they are;)

Also Kubrat de Bulgaria and Carla Royo, they are very good friends of the Dukes of Palm. All the princes of Bulgaria form also part of the group. For example, Konstantin and Maria seems that they are very friends of the Princes.;)

lula said:
Also Kubrat de Bulgaria and Carla Royo, they are very good friends of the Dukes of Palm. All the princes of Bulgaria form also part of the group. For example, Konstantin and Maria seems that they are very friends of the Princes.;)

I think it's cool that they are so close to their friends and family and the fact that it seems like Greek, Spanish and Bulgarian Princes and Princesses consider themselves a great family as a whole.

Kubrat and Alexia are Pablo's godparents, Pedro López Quesada (Cristina de Borbón Dos Silicias's husband) and Rosario Nadal (Kyril's wife) are Irene's godparents, so they are very good friends and close to each other in many moments and celebrations like these

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom