The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 21: December 2010 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know but one thing that is sure is that the SPF is trying to be more "high-profile" than before these days. I guess it has something to do with the crisis that they are currently facing.

Seeing Juan Carlos's genuine smile for Felipe and Leonor really brings into sharp focus his chilly relationship with Queen Sofia. The state of that relationship is rather sad.

Seeing Juan Carlos's genuine smile for Felipe and Leonor really brings into sharp focus his chilly relationship with Queen Sofia. The state of that relationship is rather sad.

Yes, his smile looks genuine although it's probably called acting. It's really sad for Queen Sofia. I barely see him smile like that to her.

All SRF ladies look very nice, Sofia is like a fountain of youth next to her ailing husband. At such exhausting events where he has to stand for a long time JC looks as if he would drop dead on the spot at times. He should go ask Prince Philip how he makes it through the long hours of the Birthday event, standing still wearing his bearskin hat and still smiling, 15 years JC's senior!

There are some really nice photo's of the King and his elder sister :previous:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom