The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 19: April - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Letizia and Sofia, looks great, purple it`s a perfect color for Letizi. All they look like enjoy the parade

All they look like enjoy the parade
Well, I don't know. Maybe they enjoyed the parade, but IMO they all looked somehow tired and very serious.

I like Letizia's purple outfit. It's a good color for her.

Well, I don't know. Maybe they enjoyed the parade, but IMO they all looked somehow tired and very serious.

The have good reason to look serious:

"The SRF survey troops on parade during Armed forces day in Zaragoza on June 01, 2008. A bomb exploded in Spain's northern Basque region early Sunday, causing three minor injuries, following a warning call from the separatist group ETA, regional authorities said."

La Familia Real y casi todo el Gobierno asistirá a la inauguración de la Expo
The Royal Family and almost all the Government will attend the inauguration of the Expo

au.gif

The Royal Family and most of the members of the Government, headed by president Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero, have predicted to attend the act of inauguration of the Saragossa Expo the 2008 night of Friday 13 of June.

Los Reyes de España aceptan ser Hermanos Mayores Honorarios del Padre Rubio. Ideal

Gaceta :: El Rey y los periodistas

The King and the journalists

Last edited by a moderator:
peculiar:
El Manifiesto
French Corona has a heir: Luis is called Alfonso de Borbón, is Spanish and, to reign he would do, it like Luis (Louis) XX. It does few days, the president of the Republic, Nicholas Sarkozy, it publicly overwhelmed with attentions and entertainments to him. A history that is worth the pain to count.

Tomorrow the Kings will have dinner in honor of Prince Albert of Monaco, accompanied by the Princes of Asturias
Casa Real

PPE Agency

24-06-2008 Zaragoza King Juan Carlos, Queen Sofia, Prince Felipe, Princess Letizia, Princess Elena, Princess Cristina and Inaki Urdangarin attended " Spanish Day'' at the International Exposition EXPO Zaragoza 2008.

See this thread for more

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom