The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 19: April - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elena looks fantastic! Great appearance with superb outfit & mantilla.

:previous: totally agree! love the combo.

just a question though: when and where do the SRF wear a black and/or white outfit and mantilla?

Love Letizia's gray ensemble however I'm not a big fan of ther shoes. Why are there no other royals in the inauguration? I think King Juan Carlos has a very strong relationship with other Latin presidents and that's a good thing.

Wonderful pictures. ELena looks absolutely amazing in that white dress and mantilla. She looks especially radiant!
Unlike the Duquesa de Alba, who looks like her awful self again. My God, what was she wearing!

Last edited:
Infanta Elena looks wonderful in her mantilla.

Who is Duquesa de Alba???? Gosh, she is ugly with bad plastic surgery there!!!!!

when was the last time a ruling european monarch made a state visit to spain its just i dont ever remember Letizia ever receiving an order from any european country with a monacrh which is a shame syaing all the other crown princesses have some sort of order from another ruling house

Last edited:
OMG Felipe looks sooooo handsome in that white uniform :wub: :wub: :wub: Letizia is one very lucky lady ;)

does anyone know what time the event this evening in honour of the military day is at

Thanks Lula, great pictures! I love Letizia's outfit, it does look somewhat familiar though! The picture of her and Q Sofia is lovely!

yes i think it is but she wore this dress with a white jacket at the Princes of Asturias award!

A nice new purple outfit for Letizia ;) Thanks for all the pictures Lula. They sure have a busy weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom