The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 18: December 2007 - April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The curls are too harsh for her features. She looked much better with bigger curls or wavy instead of this kind of ringlets.

The color of the dress is perfect for her. I don't mind the curls, it think curls are better for her than straight hair.

Picture - Felipe and Letizia

At least Felipe thinks she looks lovely. Isn't the saying that love is in the eye of the beholder or love is blind. I am sorry but this look is not at all attractive on Letizia. It seems to me that she is again looking for a particular"style". This one is not it. I think she resembles her 2 1/2 yr. old daughter more that a lovely mature woman. Not her most attractive.
I have to say that the dress is most becoming on her though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am glad I am not the only person who thinks that Letizia does a Leonor hairstyle, thank god the clips are missing this time. It looks a bit childish or suitable for a housewife who urgently needs to fix her hair before wiping the floor. On the other hand those curls are a Rocasolano tradition, maybe she wanted to pay tribute to that. The jewellery is excellent and I happen to like the dress, very pretty. The stockings though - OMG. They ruin the entire look, again :eek:

I love princess Letizia.
The pics of her from the last weeks are so lovely.
She looks like she is in love for her husband.
It's fine to see how she looks at him.
Her clothes and her hair, are very beautiful.
I find her a beautiful woman, and a lovely future queen.
Long live Letizia.
I'm glad to see her on het duty's as a wonderfull woman.

The dress is very nice and match her beautiful green eyes!!:wub:

I think that Letizia is experimenting with her new haircut and she is testing its possibilities. I like this hairstyle,it´s lovely and diferent.

And finally I must say that Felipe loves her wife and they are one of the most solid royal couples. It´s a true pleasure to contemplate their affectionate gestures.

I totally agree with Camarina's comments, she is really beautiful

Gorgeous Grecian style dress from Letizia, the tights look quite funky as well.

The hair is far too severe, if she is going to curl it she should leave some loose imo.

waouh!! letizia looks so great with that dress!!!!!!! and felipe and her look so in love!!!!beautiful pics!!

Funny...I thought pretty much the same thing when I saw Letizia in these pictures. :eek:
Besides, I believe she uses way too much those kind of stockings (and they usually aren't very flattering for her).
But, in all fairness, the dress colour and the jewels were very becoming. :)
I completely agree with you about the stockings, she is always wearing black stockings not very flattering, not classy !

The baby doll dress is lovely and it really suits her but the hair no... We all think the same it doesn't suit her at all, those curls are mucht better with a longer hair!!!!!I think she keeps using those black stockings because she has tinny legs and also because is winter and maybe she is cold. Black stockings are in fashion but I think Letizia exaggerate and sometimes it ruins all outfit!

I love the dress but paired with stockings? no way! Having short hair actually limits your hairstyles. I love it when her hair is long and curled. She's simply stunning with her hair long.

wow good eye macha
icon14.gif

i think she looks gorgeous (except for the black hose, i don't care if they are in fashion, they are not attractive imo) i would have liked the dress better, long and "flowy" (not sure thats a word;)) very "grecian goddess" with the curled hair (btw i like it long better also).
loved your words :wub:beautifully said, thanks anneke

I think she looks gorgeous, love her hair and dress.
Felipe and letizia looks so in love, i love seeing pics of them with those stolen glances and meaningful smiles.

I'm glad to see that Letizia is breaking her mold somewhat and experimenting with her hair style and her dresses.
I loved her in the red dress. Very classic and simple. Her hair was o.k.
As for the green dress, I love it, but as other have stated, not with those stinking opaque hose!! It would have looked much better had she worn sheer black hose or even nude. But she always ruins a great outfit with those solid black hose!! Drives me nuts.
As for her hair, it looks just o.k. to me. Would have looked better to have the curls just on the sides and the back and a soft wavy curl in the front.
But in any case, I'm glad to see that she is making some changes and breaking away from her straight hair and suit mold.

ABC gallery
The princes seem to be so happy, look at all those smiles and glances at each other!

Dress is lovely but those tight curls make her look old. Looks like a granny hairdo.

that hairstyle doesn't suit her at all. looks so much nicer when it's straight or maybe pulled in a bun, but not like this. it's a hairstyle for a little girl like leonor, not for letizia! the dress is lovely, i just wish she didn't have to combine it with those stockings....

I think that Letizia's dress is pretty, but it would look even better without the tights. And her hair--- please, please, please don't wear it like that!!!! The hair is just too short for elegant curls, it looks strange and very young (child-like).

I'm glad to see that Letizia is breaking her mold somewhat and experimenting with her hair style and her dresses.
I loved her in the red dress. Very classic and simple. Her hair was o.k.
As for the green dress, I love it, but as other have stated, not with those stinking opaque hose!! It would have looked much better had she worn sheer black hose or even nude. But she always ruins a great outfit with those solid black hose!! Drives me nuts.
As for her hair, it looks just o.k. to me. Would have looked better to have the curls just on the sides and the back and a soft wavy curl in the front.
But in any case, I'm glad to see that she is making some changes and breaking away from her straight hair and suit mold.

[my bolding]

I fully share the above opinions in regard to Crown Princess Letizia look. I have to admit hairstyle looked rather strange and adversely impacted the whole look. Stocking were not good choice either (I do not wear black stocking at all). The dress was truly amazing. I for one think that sleek hairstyles become Crown Princess Letizia much better. When it comes to curls, Crown Princess Letizia would look stunning with soft curls on longer hair.

Letizia needs help--pronto! She looks ten years older than her age. What is she trying to accomplish?

Letizia needs help--pronto! She looks ten years older than her age. What is she trying to accomplish?

Not sure if she is trying to accomplish anything. It seems more of trying to find what actually suits her and what she is comftable with, it also seems like she likes experimenting which I think is good.

I loved her dress. Very pretty, great color. The hair is nice, well suits the outfit well, she has the Roman/Greek thing going on imo.

Princess Letizia wears black stockings so often that you would almost wonder if she is trying to hide her legs. But then you see them in the summer, and she has great legs. I think she would look better with a slightly longer skirt and very sheer stockings.

Also, black makes your legs look thinner, and she needs the opposite.

This short hairstyle is the first that I have not liked. I really liked the last one (longer, straight and with bangs) but I think I was in the minority on that. No matter, the real story with Letizia is the lovely relationship she has with her husband, which is a joy to see. Other royal couples may have loving relationships, but theirs seems storybook, and at the same time so real.

Love the dress & the hair. The curls are sweet and sexy at the same time and it's not dragging her face down, very fun and hip. The dress is also fun and modern. All in all, I like the look, I think I might have have toned down those tights though and worn black sheer hose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom