The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 18: December 2007 - April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the ladies excelled themselves with their outfits in spite of the fact that 2 of them are wearing black. Love, love, Letizia's new haircut. As for the Queen red always is a winner for me.

2 of the photos moved me greatly, the one of Felipe embracing his father and one of Elena were she looks extremely sad.

Lovely, thanks for posting the links to these pictures.

Stellad

I don't know but it's weird not seeing Jaime there in occasions like this, huh?

I love that picture. The three of them look so pretty, and young somehow, like schoolgirls.
I like how they all looked, Elena and Cristina romantic, and I also like the Queen's.
I see why some people don't like Letizia's hair, but I like it. I think if her hair is darker like that her face looks prettier and more interesting. I also liked it when she curled it. For me this style looks somehow retro, and together with her earrings or some accessories like her vintage bag, it looks really interesting and pretty in my opinion. But I see it is not really mainstream and more edgy.

Last edited:
I don't like Letizia's new haircut. She looks old IMO. But if she's going to curl her hair, I think it suits her best. However, her hair should be a little longer than this. I think shoulder length cut is better than shorter styles like this.

I love Letizia's new hairdo at this event. She looks extremely stylish in all but the dark black hose. I wish she would do a sheer dark look instead.

Letizia looks absolutely stunning. The best I've seen her since Mary and Frederik's wedding. Her hair looks much better today than it did on Sunday.

As or poor Elena ... would someone please tell her to get her eyebrows waxed and shaped. :bang:

As or poor Elena ... would someone please tell her to get her eyebrows waxed and shaped. :bang:

That's right. I saw on other forums close up pix of her and her sister and they need to get their brows waxed.

i like letizia's dress , but not her haircut
cristina looks ok and i really don't like elena's dress

ABC.es: sevilla - provincia - El Rey asiste en Villamanrique al funeral por su tío Don Pedro de Orleans

The King is present in Villamanrique at the funeral for his uncle Don Pedro of Orleans, aspirant at the throne of Brazil

The King Juan Carlos and his sisters, the infantas Doña Pilar and Dona Margarita, have attended this midday in Villamanrique's Sevillian locality of the Countess to the funeral for His Royal and Imperial Highness Pedro of Orleans and Braganza, aspirant the imperial throne of Brazil and uncle of the monarch.

Photos
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20080111/72246853fbaacg.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20080111/72246853fdabcg.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20080111/722468540029cg.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20080111/72246853ffeb2g.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the photos from the birthday dinner!

Letizia looked great, although I wish she hadn't opted for black and perhaps chosen something a bit brighter.

What on earth was going on with Cristina though?! Her make-up was absolutely horrendous!

thanks for all the links and photos (i'm sorry about the kings uncle)
i like letizias hair ok-straight, but the curl thing aged her, didn't like the look at all (i do when it's longer) the dress detail was beautiful but didn't like the all black, a jewel tone (purple, dark blue) would have been more festive and becoming.
i thought elena looked good for elena, she's never been much for "flashy" or much make up.
i'm not sure what chrisina was thinking, perhaps she didn't have a good make up mirror. her makeup made her look older imo than the queen. did she get her hair cut or was it just scraped back "do" that imo did nothing for her face, she's beautiful "natural" i don't ever remember her this "over the top" before.
the king and queen, one word- flawless.
has an english version of filipe's speech been posted? i missed it and would love to see it.

What beautiful pictures of The King´s birthday dinner.
Prince Felipe´s speech was marvelous and very tender towards his Father.
As a Brazilian, I am sorry for the death of Prince Dom Pedro Gastão de Orleans, who was an uncle of King Juan Carlos.

beautiful pictures!! I love Letizia's red outfit, the top is very beautiful!

WOW letizia looks like a million bucks in the outfit, very beautiful and elegant. thanks for the links.

Princess Letizia looks beuatiful in red as always.

King Juan Carlos, Queen Sofia, Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia with the Diplomatic Corps at the Royal Palace in Madrid

PPE Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom